Feedback / Idea Minor suggestion - page navigation

Just a minor suggestion...  For a future page update.

I might be a bit unique, but when I log on I tend to look at the topic areas that interest me most - Pee Talk & Questions, Experiences etc and then I'll click on the threads which I'm interested on.  Often these are threads which I've previously visited - so I'm interested in the later, most recent updates. I'll click on the latest page link for a thread, which shows me the content from the top of that page.

Would it be possible to put a hyperlink or button into each page header which jumps the user to the bottom or that page?  So when I open page 27 of the Girls on Girls page, and I see the header for that page I can immediately jump to the bottom of the page without having to scroll through all the images I've already seen?

If it's hard to do don't worry - there may only be me that browses that way.

@Sophie I think what @gldenwetgoose is asking for is a link that takes them to the bottom of the page that they are currently on and likewise a link to take the user back to the top of the page for example 'Jump to bottom' and 'Jump to top' this could also be done using arrow symbols (Up and down) (which appear as one starts scrolling down the page) depending on how good @Admin is with coding. Unless they are looking for a link that shows them all of the posts they haven't read. If it's the latter then this can be found under the 'Activity' menu and then choosing 'Unread Content'.

Edited by lovestoseepee
  • Agree 1
36 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

@Sophie I think what @gldenwetgoose is asking for is a link that takes them to the bottom of the page that they are currently on and likewise a link to take the user back to the top of the page for example 'Jump to bottom' and 'Jump to top' this could also be done using arrow symbols (Up and down) (which appear as one starts scrolling down the page) depending on how good @Admin is with coding. Unless they are looking for a link that shows them all of the posts they haven't read. If it's the latter then this can be found under the 'Activity' menu and then choosing 'Unread Content'.

Spot on @lovestoseepee...  Maybe I didn't explain very well.

Currently on a page, at the bottom are the links on the left for 'Return to Topic Index' and on the right for 'Next Topic'.    What I'm wondering about is at the top of the page having a link for 'Go to bottom' (and then as suggested have a 'go back to top' link - although not really necessary I guess).

Just my way of browsing though...

• 2 weeks later...