Feedback / Idea Reputation and popularity icons poll

Should "love" or "hot" icons be worth more popularity points than "likes"?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should "love" or "hot" icons be worth more popularity points than "likes"?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2019 at 03:48 AM

Then again,it could encourage favouritism.You might "like" a certain member over the others,so that person might get more points,maybe unfairly.Others might not get any at all..Maybe its best left as it is?Just saying.

I mean imagine one person may be totally uninhibited,post any amount of intimate photos,which is nice,they would get all the "hots".Another might be more reserved,posting less photos,just generally interesting topics,but only getting "likes"...Thus a degree of unfairness..

Anyone agree?Just a point.

• Love 1

I agree with @F.W but on the other hand there is a huge difference between things you "like" and "love" but i guess having different values in points would cause a point stress here just like the like stress on fb and insta so for the best of the members health we should not do this.

• Love 1

I am not going to argue for it. It was just a suggestion. Am not that bothered. Happy enough to let others decide, now the case has been put. Others can make their own arguments for and against if they choose.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Admin, it seems the level of interest in such an issue is relatively low, and the margin in favour of any change - 5 - 4 - is hardly a sweeping endorsement. And those opposed include both yourself and @Sophie. It is no great shakes or biggie and not worth the hassle of changing, I suppose.

• Agree 1