Post Pee Play

It depends if it’s shared or not. If I am by myself, then it’s usually masturbation, however I have elongated my playing by doing something similar. I love peeing into a glass and then dipping my hard on into the glass and letting it sit in there. The warmth and smell and all of the tactile emotions put me into sensory overload. Then I’ll pull it out and touch myself.

• Like 1

When alone I usually lay down on my back in the shower and piss over myself, then masturbate whilst i rub the piss all over my chest/torso. If with a partner, we'll both piss on eachother and then I like to roll around in it and get completely covered in our pee. Bonus if she chooses to do the same, but it's not essential.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2019 at 10:15 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

Given that the art of urolagnia involves so many sub-texts, watching and being watched, the act of urination in public and private spaces etc. I thought I'd try and start a thread to ask about what goes on once urination has taken place. Open to both females and males on this forum, what do you like to do once you have peed? Does it lead to masturbation, or do you prolong the act by 'play'. Here's an example, (sorry about the low resolution and quality of the images, it was taken from my diminishing archive) To pee into a glass, wine, beer, champagne, tumble, then to feel the warmth on your fingers, and to dip a tit into the pungent liquid...the contact of urine to nipple, absolutely turns me on.

Warming_Tit.thumb.jpg.b60aa2ee7cf0bf00369f65e73469e5f9.jpg

I think in this case,my most obvious thing would be that i would "dip my wick" into the glass.(if not actually YOU instead!😉)Thats a very nice colour too.

• Like 3

Varies for me, I like just relaxing watching tv or browsing here and usually wearing joggers or lounge pants and tee shirt, usually have a pad and a towel under me on the sofa and just keep letting a bit out as and when..the pad and towel combo will easily come with over a litre. in one go so no worries about my furniture. I love the feel of it, usually leads  to masturbation by the end of the evening...but not always.  I often dry out what I was wearing and use it again.

Same if I'm in bed, really just love the feel and smell.

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1

It depends on location, as I like to pee outside and video the results I don't normally masturbate until I've got home and shared the results. That normally leads to chats with equally horny folk and masturbation. 

Sometimes however shaking the drops off naturally leads into a wank to a conclusion. 

• 2 years later...