Peeing at a swimming pool or water park. (POLL)

Where do you pee at pools?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. You're swimming in a pool and need to pee, do you

• just pee while swimming
    • get out and pee in the grass or pool deck
    • run into the showers
    • step into the dressing area
    • use proper restrooms
  2. 2. You're sunbathing poolside and need to pee, do you

• pee where you are
    • sit or stand at the edge of the pool
    • take a quick swim
    • run into the showers
    • step into the dressing area
    • use proper restrooms
  3. 3. You're in the locker / dressing room and need to pee, do you

• just go there on the floor /walls
    • run into the showers
    • wait until you're in the pool
    • use the proper restrooms
  4. 4. Check off all the places where you've peed at a swimming pool

• while swimming in a pool
    • sitting at the side of a pool
    • standing at the side of a pool
    • on a pool deck
    • in the grass / bush / tree near a pool
    • in the showers
    • on dressing room floor / walls
  5. 5. Do other know where you've peed

• yes, others have seen me doing it
    • Yes, I've shared with others that I do it
    • no, I don't think anyone knows

7 minutes ago, JesseP said:

I never thought about that.

Certainly a guy into pissing would join us occasionally, who I still keep in touch with, used to piss on the floor in the club, as did we when no one was looking.

We were in a large public room and he joined us, I had my cock in her mouth and he was poised over her pussy, next think I noticed he was pissing on her pussy. I tried to piss in her mouth but was too hard, We blamed it on her being a squirter.

O wow that's hot. Glad you got to enjoy that experience 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SpidersRCute said:

While going down the water slide is the best way, especially in a raft ride with friends.

Welcome, pool-peer! 🙂

Friends who are happy to be peed on are good friends.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 12:58 PM, JesseP said:

I never thought about that.

Certainly a guy into pissing would join us occasionally, who I still keep in touch with, used to piss on the floor in the club, as did we when no one was looking.

We were in a large public room and he joined us, I had my cock in her mouth and he was poised over her pussy, next think I noticed he was pissing on her pussy. I tried to piss in her mouth but was too hard, We blamed the mess on her being a squirter.

No worries, even in conventional pools and waterparks pissing on the locker room floors has become quite a mainstream habit.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh swimming pools are one of my favorite places 😄 I used to go swimming a lot earlier, alone. All of these swimming sessions was a real pee-fest for me. I have been challenging myself on how many different places I can pee while I'm there. Its probably not a complete list, but I have peed in the shower, in every pool, on the grass, in the outdoor pre-swimming shower with people around, on the toilet while not removing my swimming trunks, sitting on the benches and even while walking down a corridor, all this within one three hour session. I had to drink almost continuously to do it!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Interesting to see the results of this pool, especially now so many people have voted.  A variation for me is that I'll always pee in the pool in preference to showers, locker rooms and other places.  I must admit it's almost an obsession for me to use a public or hotel pool as my personal toilet - peeing into the water as much as possible during my visit.  It's selfish I know, showing no concern for other swimmers, but that's exactly why I get a sexual thrill from it. 

Ever since I was a kid I've enjoyed the warm feeling at my crotch as I stand hip deep and begin to pee.  My pee steam initially hits the lining, filling the lower part of my swimsuit with warmth, but then comes the most enjoyable part as the warmth begins to spread down between my legs as well.  I now know for sure that I'm being naughty by polluting the pool water with my urine.

OK, as my hubby has mentioned, it doesn't have a huge effect in today's well-maintained pools and perhaps that's just as well!  By the way I haven't been swimming for months with all the public pools closed so I'm really looking forward to peeing in one again soon.       

Hi Maggie,

I couldn't agree with you more!  Public pools wouldn't be the same with out our bladders all contributing to the make up of that water.  I think a lot of people get a certain amount of joy or satisfaction out of peeing in a public pool!  It's almost an unwritten taboo or guilty pleasure that I think most people enjoy but rarely speak of.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I used to train for a local competitive simming club when i was young, I often used to swim behind girls in my group watching thier legs open and close often taking a half a mouth full of water imagining i can taste something 😋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread reminds me of my early years of naughty peeing when I’d piss beside the pool in my yard, or on the deck, and it reminds me of the time my mom pissed off a chair at a wave pool in an amusement park.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/2/2021 at 3:11 AM, pop-a-squat said:

This thread reminds me of my early years of naughty peeing when I’d piss beside the pool in my yard, or on the deck, and it reminds me of the time my mom pissed off a chair at a wave pool in an amusement park.

I find for women this is one of the few places where it's as acceptable for us to pee as it is for men. It's a place where every woman can do so noticeably and can slowly become more casual and bold without judgement.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Lovely story’s here. 

I took up scuba diving lessons, and they had a small pool it’s not very big but very deep and if more then 5 people it quite crowded anyway. When I went for the 1st time I was just in my shorts and I had to held on going for a pee till I got out and rushed to the changing room and peed in the shower it felt like it was going on for so long. They do have a toilet but didn’t want to use it anyway. 

2nd/3rd time I wore a wet suit as the pool was too cold for me. And I had to go and was cold so peed underwater in my wetsuit with 2/3 other learners and a teacher who were closed together so I’m unsure if they knew or not but I’m guessing the wetsuit kept most of warms in.  😄

the teacher I had a crush on I think she peed too cos I saw her look down to make sure there was no dark shadows and was like moving her arms/hand down there. 

• Like 2

Question for the people who pee during sun bathing (at the beach). Does it smell ? I mean does the sand take care of it or something ?  I like the idea of it but i don't want to move my towel and i don't want to be the person next to the obvious smell of pee. 

I pee in the water and in the showers but i don't want to bother others with the possible smell. 

8 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Question for the people who pee during sun bathing (at the beach). Does it smell ? I mean does the sand take care of it or something ?  I like the idea of it but i don't want to move my towel and i don't want to be the person next to the obvious smell of pee. 

I pee in the water and in the showers but i don't want to bother others with the possible smell. 

In my experience (to be fair, I haven't peed in the sand yet - planning to as soon as i get a chance - but i have peed on rocks at the beach), it doesn't smell because the beach is basically always windy and extremely well ventilated since its outdoors and right by the ocean. If you're talking about peeing into your towel, I'm not quite as sure, but my guess would be that there would still be enough wind to make the smell imperceptible. The pee soaks quickly through the rocks into the sand, so there isn't a lot sitting on the surface to create a lot of smell.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, MaxWasTaken said:

I have peed into the sand a lot at the beach and there has never been any smell. First of all the wind disperses it really well and if it is not windy, there are stronger smelling things like the water, rotting algae, sunscreen, cocktails,... 😄

I normally do not pee directly on the towel but next to it. But I have done that steadily leaking thing for a few hours while reading and did not notice a smell. The thing for peeing onto the towel is though: when you pack up to go home and lift the towel up, there will be a very obvious wet patch in the sand. The towel prevent the sun and wind from drying it. 

• Like 2