Peeing at a swimming pool or water park. (POLL)

Where do you pee at pools?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. You're swimming in a pool and need to pee, do you

• just pee while swimming
    • get out and pee in the grass or pool deck
    • run into the showers
    • step into the dressing area
    • use proper restrooms
  2. 2. You're sunbathing poolside and need to pee, do you

• pee where you are
    • sit or stand at the edge of the pool
    • take a quick swim
    • run into the showers
    • step into the dressing area
    • use proper restrooms
  3. 3. You're in the locker / dressing room and need to pee, do you

• just go there on the floor /walls
    • run into the showers
    • wait until you're in the pool
    • use the proper restrooms
  4. 4. Check off all the places where you've peed at a swimming pool

• while swimming in a pool
    • sitting at the side of a pool
    • standing at the side of a pool
    • on a pool deck
    • in the grass / bush / tree near a pool
    • in the showers
    • on dressing room floor / walls
  5. 5. Do other know where you've peed

• yes, others have seen me doing it
    • Yes, I've shared with others that I do it
    • no, I don't think anyone knows

• 3 weeks later...

When I was in school and we we had swim lessons every Tuesday, I did a few sneaky pees in the public pool. Pretty sure a lot others did too anyway back then.

Now I use the restrooms. I only go the pool when I go on vacation anyway but usually there aren't that many people in the resort pools where I go so I'd probably get caught too easily.

• Like 1
On 1/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, Doc-S said:

When I was in school and we we had swim lessons every Tuesday, I did a few sneaky pees in the public pool. Pretty sure a lot others did too anyway back then.

Now I use the restrooms. I only go the pool when I go on vacation anyway but usually there aren't that many people in the resort pools where I go so I'd probably get caught too easily.

You’d get away with it. Lots of people pee in pools

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...

A few days ago I went swimming and when I went into a cubicle to change there was the distinct scent of piss. I couldn’t work out exactly where it was coming from, though it did seem to be that cubicle rather than another one nearby - my guess is someone had pissed on the floor and it had dried. This - finding a piss scented cubicle - has happened to me a few times. I’ve actually seen guys pissing in communal showers (obvious yellow pee trail is obvious), and on one occasion seen a guy whip his cock out and piss in the pool while swimming. Anyone got any more detailed sightings?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I've peed while swimming and times I've stopped, relaxed and just casually let go. I drink a lot of water so no issues with colour. 

I've done it in bushes near a pool before. Had a few laughs and wolf whistles from girls passing by. 

Showers are always good and a discrete way. 

There was one time when I was with a girl swimming. She needed to go, came up close to me at the side of the pool and I placed my hand down there so I could feel her peeing. That was hot. 

• Hot 4
On 3/6/2020 at 4:24 AM, Simpfan said:

I'm allergic to chlorine, so I tend to avoid pools in general. It literally burns my skin. (I can't use bleach nor ammonia for cleaning either.) I did read someplace that the "chlorine smell" of pools is only present when there is urine present in the pool. 

It’s said to be from the chlorine reacting with pretty much any contaminant. Could be pee, sweat, general dirt. Some pools go to varying lengths to encourage people to shower before getting in the pool - signs which people ignore, mostly. It’s expected in some places. I imagine many people will instinctively pee in the shower from habit and the warm flowing water.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 3:55 AM, beachmom said:

I think that having kids changes many young moms thoughts. I think as young women we're all a little grossed out by many things, but as we deal with babies and changing diapers and such we tend to be less grossed out.

Getting everyone out of the pool at once and into the restrooms sounds inconvenient, really. Not to mention pulling wet swimwear aside to pee. And at some point it dawns on you how few others seem to be going to the restrooms, and you could just go in the water. 

A college friend knew a young mother who admitted she had “lowered her standards” about this kind of thing since having kids (dunno about this particularly because I never swam with her). Another mum at a pool admitted that she was going to pee in the water and suggested I go in the trees, knowing that the property behind the trees was empty.

• Like 1
On 4/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, zorba3189 said:

I guess having kids changed that for her because one day we were sitting in the pool and she complained about drinking too much green tea and about how much of a pain it is to get the kids out of the pool.  Well one of the kids did something and she had to start yelling at one of them and the subject was changed and never brought back up.  But we were in the pool for at least another half hour or more and I never saw her get out.  I’m convinced she decided to just go in the pool.  

We meet up at the city pool a lot in the summer, so I started paying attention and notice now that I never see her going to the bathroom facility anymore.  In fact on a couple of occasions we’ve been sitting on side of the pool and she tells me she wants to jump in to cool off and she does so for maybe two minutes and is back out.  Again I’m convinced she’s relieving herself during these times.  

I’m guessing that a very high percentage of folks pee in the pool.  

Yes, I think you’re right about all this. Only strange thing is drinking lots of green tea isn’t very inconvenient after all that, it just makes for discreetly clear pee when she lets go in the water.

14 minutes ago, Contra said:

My favorite was when I was in a hot tub with a few friends, I'd managed to sit myself with one of the warm water jets right under my pussy, drank some wine and wow... that piss felt gooood.

I bet they felt good, the water jet probably did double duty hey😜

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

Hehe, it was just a shame I had to keep my swimsuit on, would have been better naked. Although I think pissing in cold water feels better than pissing in warm water? i quite like the contrast of feeling the cold water on my pussy and the hot piss coming out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
15 minutes ago, Contra said:

Hehe, it was just a shame I had to keep my swimsuit on, would have been better naked. Although I think pissing in cold water feels better than pissing in warm water? i quite like the contrast of feeling the cold water on my pussy and the hot piss coming out.

We have a big whirl pool tub with a shower wand that you can pull out and wash your hair

Well my wife uses it on her pussy😈

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Contra said:

Bathing & swimming is nicer naked, for sure. Peeing in cold water you feel the warmth build up in your swimwear, and if you’re naked, all you feel is the flow of the pee running through you and the relief. As an uncut guy if the water is really cold I may have to pull more foreskin back a bit in order to pee. I don’t need to hold my cock like I was aiming into a toilet, just to roll it back a bit so the pee can get out! Which gives people a chance to guess what I’m doing 😊

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

Hehe, that’s hot.

Do you like other forms of sex in water? I’ve always liked to be in water and the feel of water on my body and any kind of sex in water. Kinda think that the water/ piss thing is linked 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 8:42 PM, Contra said:

I used to go with a lady friend to a swingers club which had a small pool. Being a swingers club people were naked in the pool. We would both pee in the pool, usually under the water if there were others about, but over each other so we could feel the stream, but if there was no one about we would pee over each other out of the water 🙂

• Hot 3
On 5/9/2020 at 10:15 AM, JesseP said:

I used to go with a lady friend to a swingers club which had a small pool. Being a swingers club people were naked in the pool. We would both pee in the pool, usually under the water if there were others about, but over each other so we could feel the stream, but if there was no one about we would pee over each other out of the water 🙂

Iam betting you weren't the only couple doing this 😜

4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam betting you weren't the only couple doing this 😜

I never thought about that.

Certainly a guy into pissing would join us occasionally, who I still keep in touch with, used to piss on the floor in the club, as did we when no one was looking.

We were in a large public room and he joined us, I had my cock in her mouth and he was poised over her pussy, next think I noticed he was pissing on her pussy. I tried to piss in her mouth but was too hard, We blamed the mess on her being a squirter.

Edited by JesseP
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2