Site Question / Help Not a dating site.

I know what you mean,  I do have a little mental chuckle when some new members make their presence known.

Most are lovely introductions of people you know are going to fit in, but then there are those who have their chests puffed out, shouting 'look at me, God's gift, come and get it....'   Literally willy-wavers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What bothers me sometimes is that the chatbox if full of " i need to pee" " have you peed today?" Etc i know this is a pee site but the chatbox to me is for being social not to tallk about pee ( all the time) mabye we should have 2 chats?

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

This is stated clearly in the welcome to peefans message and site rules, not sure what more can be done other than us reminding new members. Once told once most people are normally ok. 

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’ve just had an unsolicited DM from a newbie new member, with photo...

Thanks but no thanks sir - not my thing. 

Sorry to hear that. Please could you report the pm (should be a report button in the corner) - it's the only way we can stop spammers or newbies sending these types of pms (as they likely do it to lots of members) as obviously the mods and me can't see the message otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, Admin said:

This is stated clearly in the welcome to peefans message and site rules, not sure what more can be done other than us reminding new members. Once told once most people are normally ok. 

Sorry to hear that. Please could you report the pm (should be a report button in the corner) - it's the only way we can stop spammers or newbies sending these types of pms (as they likely do it to lots of members) as obviously the mods and me can't see the message otherwise. 

Thanks Admin, it wasn't anything offensive or lewd...   I think just really a case of a guy who likes to hold and wanted me to hold with him, so the picture was of his jeans.  Male wetting and peeing isn't generally my thing, sorry chaps, so I've just ignored.  In the event there's a reoccurrence or anything more explicit then I'll be sure to address it.  Accuse me of double standards, but had it been female......   😉

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, wherever the site is being advertised it seems to be working - Newbie central this weekend by the looks of it.

I'm feeling a bit like the old bloke in the corner in the pub drinking my pint and reading the racing post, when suddenly all the trendy young things have breezed in, no manners and little respect, music blaring, every conversation has turned into a shout....

Ok - it's not quite that bad, I'm exaggerating - of course it's great to have new members and I'm sure they'll settle in once they realise what this site is about.  Hopefully.

100% agree ! Why does everyone think it's nessecary to post their kik details as soon as they join? 

It would be interesting to see where these new members have come from. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I do think its great that we get more members.Male and Female,of course,i prefer more FEMALE members,they are after all,the object of my fetishes,but all are welcome.Lets hope they all hang around,and become as well known as everyone of us long servers.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, wherever the site is being advertised it seems to be working - Newbie central this weekend by the looks of it.

I'm feeling a bit like the old bloke in the corner in the pub drinking my pint and reading the racing post, when suddenly all the trendy young things have breezed in, no manners and little respect, music blaring, every conversation has turned into a shout....

Ok - it's not quite that bad, I'm exaggerating - of course it's great to have new members and I'm sure they'll settle in once they realise what this site is about.  Hopefully.

You are the peefans grandpa siting there quietly reading your news paper and at times swearing over the gas prizes and telling your grandkids about the " good old days" when men were men and wommen were wommen 🤣 but yeah as a older member i also  agree that the new comers might need a week or 2 to understand what this site is about. But in my opinion there's 3 types of newbies 

1 the horny guy trying to find girls ussually just sticks around for a day or 2 

2  the lurker. just a introduction then you never see them again 

3 the contributor they are like us just new

• Like 3
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Your officially in the old guy club if you start using the 'young whippernapper' phrase hahahahahahaha

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Your officially in the old guy club if you start using the 'young whippernapper' phrase hahahahahahaha

Criterias for being in the old man club 

1 when whatching the news or reading the paper you will have random rage about something most likely about climate stuff and then everyone else in the room will have to lisstnen to a at least 5min preech about what makes you angry 

2 you snore 

3 you SLURRRRRRRRRRRP when you drink your coffee 

4 you have a VERY strict tv routine for example 20:00 is news time if you miss this or get dissturbed you will be grumpy for the rest of the night 

5 you usually refer to " well back in my days" or " when i grew up" 

6 telling stories about the past to your grandchildren is manditory 

7 you groan everytime you lift something 

8 you always complain while wallking with a younger person " you wallk to fast no need to rush im tired" or the classic " my back hurts slow down ( HOW IN THE FUCK CAN ME WALLKING FAST MAKE YOUR BACK HURT) 

9 if a younger person says something you don't like you will preech like a priest for at least 15min about why what they said is retarded and HOW THE WORLD REALLY WORKS etc. 

10 you act like a mom or dad to any teen or kid you meet 

I only fit 1st and 3rd criteria so not a old man yet🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
42 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Actually, I’ve reread that - did I just say I hoped to be considered middle aged. 
Think I need to go and have a strong word with myself - whilst I do, since we’ve never met please just assume I’m in my twenties...

I assumed you weren't a day over 20 lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Criterias for being in the old man club 

1 when whatching the news or reading the paper you will have random rage about something most likely about climate stuff and then everyone else in the room will have to lisstnen to a at least 5min preech about what makes you angry 

2 you snore 

3 you SLURRRRRRRRRRRP when you drink your coffee 

4 you have a VERY strict tv routine for example 20:00 is news time if you miss this or get dissturbed you will be grumpy for the rest of the night 

5 you usually refer to " well back in my days" or " when i grew up" 

6 telling stories about the past to your grandchildren is manditory 

7 you groan everytime you lift something 

8 you always complain while wallking with a younger person " you wallk to fast no need to rush im tired" or the classic " my back hurts slow down ( HOW IN THE FUCK CAN ME WALLKING FAST MAKE YOUR BACK HURT) 

9 if a younger person says something you don't like you will preech like a priest for at least 15min about why what they said is retarded and HOW THE WORLD REALLY WORKS etc. 

10 you act like a mom or dad to any teen or kid you meet 

I only fit 1st and 3rd criteria so not a old man yet🤣🤣

I got 5 out of ten. So I guess I’m middle age too.  You missed one 

well back in my day we use to walk to school, 4 miles in 10 foot of snow up hill both ways. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sweets said:

For a middle age woman I walk a hell of a lot faster then them youngens. They can’t get their head out of their phone to see where they are going.  I got all of them tell me all the time to slow down. I got shit to do come on.  

Haha im not one of those i want to get from a to b as quick as possible

• Like 1
14 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam only 36 but sometimes I have to pull 9 out lol. Kids now seem to live in a fantasy world, gotta remind them how it really is out in the world lol

I would LOVE to have you and greta in the same room haha. Especially after she says that you should stop using trucks and tractors and you can't use horse because that's animal abuse so according to her everything should be harvested and transported by hand xd

On 10/21/2019 at 6:43 AM, Peefreak99 said:

The day will come when you will know.  Be afraid, be very afraid.  Bwoo ha ha ha ha haaaah. 🤪

When you get old enough,  even sleeping in a bed can make your back hurt.

• Haha 1

I gat the impression that the site is growing - maybe it's always been the case that members become inactive and leave at the same rate, but there certainly seems to be an influx of newcomers.  I think I saw some discussion about the pee search engines where we're mentioned and perhaps that's it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% in favour of new blood (or other body fluid), it's absolutely brilliant to see new guys and girls introducing themselves and starting to participate in the general forum activities.

I have noticed a couple of trends which aren't helpful and maybe go against the ethos of the site though. Firstly are new members going straight to chatbox and asking for photos to be DM'd or participation in other one-to-one comms with members, and the other night one asking repeatedly in German.  Surely our forum is built on open sharing and the exclusive DM facility being for the benefit of online friends?

The other thing is, a few times when a new name appears I've looked at their profiles as a means of looking whether they have posted an intro - often there seem to be (males) starting their path here by following lady members - often names who haven't been active for a year or so.

Somehow those actions feel just a little predatory, compared to joining and then browsing around, building some positivity by contributing (even just in likes), chatting openly and building friendships.  I do wonder if DMs and Chat should be 'locked' until a certain modest points score has been achieved - if that is technically possible?   Or if there is some other way to encourage new members to understand who we are and how we operate rather than imposing a different culture and vibe?

• Agree 1