Do you hold your pee?

I know that some people here enjoy watching desperation, but I'm curious how many members here deliberately hold their pee for as long as they possibly can? Also, when you're holding your pee, do you then prefer to make a dash to the toilet when you can't take it any longer, or do you prefer to wet yourself?

• Hot 1

I do from time to time. I usually go in the toilet when I can't hold it any longer and I enjoy it when I do a hold, but I would definitely do it more often if I had a girlfriend who shared the fetish. I also sometimes get in the shower and aim so that I pee all over my chest and body when I have a full bladder. I figured hey...if I can't get peed on then why not pee on myself? Hopefully I find a girl who can change that problem. I can hold a full liter. Maybe a tiny bit more. My peeing fetish is so deep-rooted that I almost think it's odd if someone is NOT turned on by it haha

• Like 1

Complete opposite here, lol. Our bodies have been trained to pee, we can't hold a pee to save ourselves. Going out is dreadful, can't sit through a movie, football games are torture, one M had to walk 20 blocks to a hotel with a jacket tied around her waist, quite funny at the time.

The Melbourne Cup, Aussies biggest horse race is another attraction, ladies toilet queues are blocks long, M & M just stroll about the grassed areas, piddling as they walk, no way they could hold pee waiting in line.

Another thing, maybe it's the way we enjoy ourselves, but desperation doesn't do a thing for us, unless an unfortunate accident happens, the end result is what gets us going, not the wait for it to happen. Make sense of that?

Scot_Lover M & M

Hi

Ofcourse I do, holding helps me to drown my diapers even more and for a longer time too. Holding is also a very important part of my fetish games with diapers but because of my awkvard dysfunctional stressincontinence holding can be very difficult for me sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

As a fan of desperation AND wetting, I do both. Of course not every hold results in a wetting. Seldom do I hold to the bitter end. It's freakin' hard for one thing, painful for another, and takes a lot of time. In the ordinary week, though, there are plenty of occasions to enjoy the feelings of being full and finding release without the agony of holding until you burst.

• 1 month later...

Often I try to get someone to hold my pee for me. So far I haven't been successful. :frown:

(Unless you want to count the time a woman got more on her than what she aimed me at!)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I normally hold it for as long as I can, most of the time though I don't have a chance to enjoy it. So when I do I make sure to be wearing a pair of pants or shorts and underwear that I would not wear in public. It would be great if there was an easy way to clean up the mess after I wet myself though.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The wetting is my favorite part for myself Wether i'm the one who can't wait or just watching. I think for me the desperation makes the wetting that amazing,  and maybe the naughtiness also.....my favorite is to play a game of hold it in public place with someone to see who gets to embarrass them self ( the down side in that is I always try and make it impossible for her or myself to win) ;)

I hold for the purpose of having a nice, long, wetting session. Not so much for the desperation aspect, but more just to fill up the reservoir. Usually I'll get nice and full, continue to drink, wee, continue to drink, wee, repeat... Holding for the purpose of desperation doesn't do a lot for me, but I have to say I do enjoy watching it!

• 3 weeks later...

Being apparently one of the few members with a primary interest in desperation, holding is absolutely a part of it for me.  And I prefer not to wet myself, though that isn't always possible.  My holding habits started more as an attempt to understand from a personal level what happens to women as they grow more and more desperate to pee, but it has become enjoyable in and of itself.

I always hold for as long as I can before taking a swim in a public pool as I enjoy using the pool water as my toilet.  The excitement begins while I'm driving to the pool and can feel my bladder is full, continuing while I'm paying to get in and also in the changing room.  Then comes the moment when I enter the pool and stand hip deep to release....

Ah, that's better!  My pee is flowing into the water for others to swim in.   

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

I always hold for as long as I can before taking a swim in a public pool as I enjoy using the pool water as my toilet.  The excitement begins while I'm driving to the pool and can feel my bladder is full, continuing while I'm paying to get in and also in the changing room.  Then comes the moment when I enter the pool and stand hip deep to release....

Ah, that's better!  My pee is flowing into the water for others to swim in.   

Have to agree with Maggie on this. Holding one's bladder may be pleasurable to some all by itself, but at least for my purposes, it's pleasurable as a means to an end. And that generally ends in some variety of naughty peeing. The full-bladder feeling is exciting because it means my body's going to do all the peeing it can manage. And especially for something like a swimming pool, where you can do it all day with no consequences -- the more, the merrier!

• Like 1

As with a lot of pee related subjects, it varies considerably depending on the circumstances.  In normal life when I'm on my own and out and about I tend to avoid using the toilet, preferring to find somewhere to pee outside.  Therefore, I may be at a customer building or out in town and I will hold as long as I can to avoid having to pee in toilets and wait until I can get away to somewhere quiet and pee behind a building, in a car park, in bushes or wherever except a toilet.  I do like the risk of being very desperate when out and about, but I won't risk wetting myself with people I know.

If I'm out and about or driving, I quite often get to the point where I'm so desperate that I can't prevent the odd spurt in my underwear.  At this point, I'm usually looking for somewhere to release.  I still rarely run to a toilet, but will look for somewhere suitable to pee outside.  The level of desperation sometimes decides how private (or not) a place I choose to pee.   If I'm seriously losing it then I'll pee just about anywhere.  Only a couple of times have I been so desperate and not found anywhere that I could pee without being in bother from other people.  These times, I've ended up wetting myself in public and then having to walk through town in wet trousers!

At home, I'll sometimes hold for as long as possible and then either wet myself whilst sat on a towel or I'll run to the bathroom.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...