Backseat Pee Lunch Date

2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I can share the wealth. I would’ve posted the video clip but you can’t post videos on here. 

If she is willing, you can post on eroprofile and link from here.

that was another hot experience.  You are very lucky to have found girls who are willing to indulge you like this.   Especially hot that she just came out of the building, pissed in the car and went back in,   Not like she was desperate whilst a long way from a toilet, but just used the car for your benefit (and maybe she finds it fun as well).

• Agree 2
On 9/30/2019 at 11:17 AM, Starks2010 said:

I can share the wealth. I would’ve posted the video clip but you can’t post videos on here. 

Could you send it to me with Dropbox or some other file sharing? I’ll DM you. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 8:54 PM, Starks2010 said:

Met up with a female friend and ex girlfriend of mine today at noon. Brought her lunch in exchange for her using my backseat as a Port A Potty. 

She comes outside from her job just as I am pulling by the loading dock. She had on a white Ren & Stimpy t-shirt with her Bluetooth headset for her phone around her neck, camouflage pants and white sneakers. She points for me to face the car away from the building.

As she enters my vehicle, we say our hellos, I’m making small talk. Meanwhile she’s already climbing into the backseat because she has to piss.  Hops in the back, starts unfastening her pants while I am turning on the Gopro camera to place on the seat.

She pulls her pants down to her knees, rests her back and hands on the back rest of the seat and begins urinating heavily all on the seat cushion. A sloppy piss stream rains down, she was pissing on her inner thighs, and ass checks. Her ass was good and wet. 

Her pee had a strong smell today as she was pissing, like a cup of piss that sat around for a couple of days. Nice yellow pee too. She immediately starts wiping the seat with the stack of napkins I left back there for her. I told her that the napkins are for her to wipe with. Those napkins got instantly saturated. 

As she was pulling up her pants she had a little trouble finding her panties that were lost down in her pants but she found them. 

When she climbed back to the front she told me she had drank orange juice so that’s what she peed back there. I made a comment about grabbing a straw and sucking up some vitamin C. 😂

We talked for a few minutes, she grabbed her food, got out and went back to work. I moved the soggy napkins which revealed a nice pool of urine which is pictured below. My camera now has a nice, strong, piss smell. 

Until next time. I wish she was more reliable so I could get more pees. 

6CB33B4D-EE7B-498C-B6C6-3EDED07B4995.jpeg

A8A1D7FD-1DC6-48E6-8E3F-E0204F46B1F6.jpeg

F431A8C2-88DB-4CE8-9920-D22D60C10D57.jpeg

0E8A4EE0-4BD2-460D-A4DE-8E22C4D426B8.jpeg

EE2337F6-2948-4574-A6E1-146F840BC617.jpeg

7DFA1070-7191-48A1-8949-9ACB3DC99778.jpeg

This is my Thing! Every girl would need a friend like you... 💘

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, alicexxx said:

This is my Thing! Every girl would need a friend like you... 💘

😌 She was 1 of 3 who pissed back there. That was her 3rd time doing so. Nothing like the sound of a woman’s urine stream hitting the leather seat. 

• Hot 4
31 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

😌 She was 1 of 3 who pissed back there. That was her 3rd time doing so. Nothing like the sound of a woman’s urine stream hitting the leather seat. 

So lovely... She has to destroy that backseat with her delicious piss!!! 😜

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

So, with so many girls pissing in your car,  does the scent stay in there?  Do other people notice it?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, likesToLick said:

So, with so many girls pissing in your car,  does the scent stay in there?  Do other people notice it?

No, I clean it when I get home. Wipe with a towel, then Lysol, Clorox or Armor All cleaning wipes, then leather cleaner and conditioner. The only time a smell lingers us when the liquid gold (Pee) gets under the seat. I thought I was smelling coolant once but it was pee that got under the seat and pooled around the seatbelt bolts in the floor. 

That was from another ex drinking a tall can of beer and taking two long pisses back there. The 2nd waa voluntary. 

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, alicexxx said:

So lovely... She has to destroy that backseat with her delicious piss!!! 😜

That ex didn’t piss as much as another ex who drank a tall can of beer, and let loose on the backseat. Then drank some more and voluntarily pissed back there again, littering more napkins in the pool of piss in the deep bucket seat. She’s going to do it again when she comes back in town. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
10 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

No, I clean it when I get home. Wipe with a towel, then Lysol, Clorox or Armor All cleaning wipes, then leather cleaner and conditioner. The only time a smell lingers us when the liquid gold (Pee) gets under the seat. I thought I was smelling coolant once but it was pee that got under the seat and pooled around the seatbelt bolts in the floor. 

That was from another ex drinking a tall can of beer and taking two long pisses back there. The 2nd waa voluntary. 

A big advantage of leather seats.  I'd love to see a girl piss in my car,  but it would soak right in to the fabric seats.   Personally,  I would love it if my car smelled of girls' pee,  but it would be a problem for the times when family and friends ride with me.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

A big advantage of leather seats.  I'd love to see a girl piss in my car,  but it would soak right in to the fabric seats.   Personally,  I would love it if my car smelled of girls' pee,  but it would be a problem for the times when family and friends ride with me.

I was considering purchasing a cheap minivan and giving it a good detail and using it just for ladies to piss in, all on the rear seats and carpet. Let them litter it with napkins they used to wipe, then clean the interior before the next session. I would park the van at a public storage place. 

I don’t have women to piss in it often enough to spend that money on a van. The main two ladies are out of state, one local would prefer to piss on me, and the other two locals aren’t the most reliable. 

I had my most recent ex piss in the backseat of one of my other cars with cloth seats but she pissed on a folded towel on the seat, she didn’t pee all that much, and I always told her that she pees tap water. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/5/2019 at 6:11 AM, Sweets said:

I wish i had a friend like that would let me piss in his back seat.  Im not much on wiping i would prefer to have my pissy pussy licked clean. 

A lovely car backseat and a human toilet paper are always welcome!!! I totally agree with you, Friend! 😍

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/28/2019 at 6:59 PM, likesToLick said:

Oh god would I love my car and everything else I own to constantly smell like girl pee. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2