How often do you masturbate?

Sophie

Usually every two weeks.  I don't do anything sexual as a "quickie" not even masturbation.  I have to set aside an hour in an already busy schedule.   Also, I LOVE shooting huge loads, and that 2 week pause gives my body plenty of time to make new cum.  There's a rumor that huge load video is available. :P

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Getting older now so only 2-3 times a week unless I'm really horny then it might be more. Also depends on how busy I am as I don't always have time nowadays 

lol same... working crazy hours over Xmas period... Xmas day will be my only day off in 2 weeks... no time to pleasure myself right now

• 5 weeks later...

Once a week. Caveat- I used to do it to completion every other day or so, but, as I've gotten older, I prefer to masturbate every day without cumming. I like to edge for several days in a row (many times during the day as well) as the feeling of being constantly aroused is wonderful...especially the day I finally do cum- frequently to images or videos of ladies peeing. 🥰

• Like 2
  • Agree 1