How often do you masturbate?

Sophie

• 3 weeks later...

For me it's a minimum of twice a day, because I do it at night to help me sleep, and I'll do it again in the morning also. I could easily do it another couple times in the same day but I generally try to limit myself to two. Although sometimes if I have a really great conversation with someone on a site like this, the following day I will do it three, four times or more because I cannot stop thinking about the convo. I've always been very consistent with this... there's no up-and-down with me; I'm like permanently "up." There's almost no situation where I would skip an entire day.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Maclir said:

DevilsDoorbell.jpg

That's extraordinary! Surely it can't be genuine. The misspelled word gives away that doesn't it? If I knew a woman was a prolific masturbator it would certainly make her more attractive to me 😊

On 9/27/2019 at 6:46 PM, Sophie said:

I usually masturbate once every few days at the moment but when I have time off work and have more me time it's a daily thing. 

Since working from home daily,  horny all the time!

11 minutes ago, mrfox said:

I often masturbate while looking at something that turns me on or while texting with my girl about peeing or about sexual fantasies but I usually don't come because I find I mostly don't want to be taken out of that sexual mood so I will often masturbate for sometimes shorter sometimes longer periods many times during the day and sometimes I'll be really horny and get really close to orgasm sometimes many times but usually I'll only really come maybe once or twice per day

I'm very much like this too.   If I come, then I'm no longer so interested in the material, so if I get close to coming, I stop masturbating, maybe go and get a mug of tea, or just look at something else for a while.  

• Agree 3
  • 5 months later...

Being honest, I masturbate every day, almost without fail. I genuinely struggle to sleep if I haven’t climaxed throughout the day! So it’s usually part of the ‘bedtime routine’. It can be nice to leave it a couple of days for the heightened feeling when you do then cum, but I tend to prefer to just still do it everyday anyway. 

Then, I also might have a hungover Sunday (like today) where I might end up contemplating my third wank of the day, for example.. 👀

I'd guess once or twice a week - getting older, having other things to do in life. During youth, I couldn't imagine a day without, and sometimes it would be thrice. More didn't feel good, started to hurt. I like nice, long build-ups - but once again, real life interferes and usually I don't get much more than fifteen minutes these days.

Best are those nights where I'm building it up all night (e.g. when reading or writing a story) and than finally release. Usually need one or two more orgasms before being able to show myself in public... Those events are limited to maybe once a year.

To answer @harryprotter's question: I believe masturbation to be complementing sexual activity with a partner. I agree it is hard and maybe embarrassing to bring up the subject with a partner, and they may feel let down ("Am I not enough for you?"). But in a long-term relationship, there shouldn't be an illusion: it will happen, and it is different. So try to carefully lead into the subject and see how she reacts. Maybe by just speaking casually about the subject, "I saw all those magazines have articles about masturbation and sex toys..." If the conversation goes well, you can admit to your habits before you met her and then lead into "If I haven't seen you for a day, I just can't help it." (or whatever might seem appropriate). For me, it's a kind of "me-time" that I need sometimes - less often when with a partner, much more often when alone.

used to be around once a day, now i would say around two-three times a week. The most I've done is probably four orgasms in one day. As a woman, I am glad to say I always cum, and cum quickly--usually it takes around 10 minutes. However, I have a very specific way I need to touch myself down there, meaning I've never been able to cum during penetrative sex, even though I love it so much.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
14 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

used to be around once a day, now i would say around two-three times a week. The most I've done is probably four orgasms in one day. As a woman, I am glad to say I always cum, and cum quickly--usually it takes around 10 minutes. However, I have a very specific way I need to touch myself down there, meaning I've never been able to cum during penetrative sex, even though I love it so much.

Can you teach your partners how to touch you in that "very specific way"?  I'd love to learn the technique! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Sure! I take off my bra and sometimes my panties (sometimes I keep them on) and rub my pussy against the edge of my bed until I climax. I always have my bra off so I can feel my sensitive nipples being stimulated by the cold air on my bedsheets.

Sheesh.. new fantasy unlocked: have you use my bed in such a way to get yourself off on it 🥵

..with permission/encouragement for you to piss on it whilst or after doing so too, of course. 

• Hot 1
24 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Sure! I take off my bra and sometimes my panties (sometimes I keep them on) and rub my pussy against the edge of my bed until I climax. I always have my bra off so I can feel my sensitive nipples being stimulated by the cold air on my bedsheets.

Nice!  Any particular level of bladder filling that gets you off faster?

15 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

I've never been able to cum during penetrative sex, even though I love it so much.

As far as I can tell, this is true for a lot of girls. I personally love watching & hearing a girl making herself come after fucking her 🥰 and if she did that by humping the bed and making a big wet patch of her cum and mine mixed together, well 🔥

• Hot 1
18 hours ago, James_erased said:

Being honest, I masturbate every day, almost without fail. I genuinely struggle to sleep if I haven’t climaxed throughout the day! So it’s usually part of the ‘bedtime routine’.

It’s all fine until you end up without a bedroom to yourself for some reason, and then you end up taking a longer shower than usual or something so you can get off

Edited by oliver2

You can probably say am addicted to masturbation. Not to the point of having a negative impact on my professional and personal life, but I do masturbate a lot. I masturbate several hours everyday. Cumming is not my objective, so each session can last several hours (and yes I am very productive at same time).