How often do you masturbate?

Sophie

Never tracked it xD. I would say about 2 times a day. The days were i don't masturbate keep the average "low" ^^. Wait does a longer session with multiple orgasms count as one or multiple times ? 
I feel like im overthinking this.

• Love 1

Depends from week to week I work alone so sometimes it can be 3-4 times a week and which places I'm suppose to be inspecting for work some places don't want to fix things so instead of wasting time walking around the place ill find a hiding spot to park my van and rub one off other weeks its too hot or I have to do a little work. Also depends on how frisky the wife is that week if I get some the night before typically I won't at work

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Never. I’m 19 and I never have. Not trying to act all high and mighty, not at all. But idk I’ve just never felt the need. And I’ve tried several times and it didn’t really do anything for me. Yes I know I’m in the minority here.

I am gray-asexual, and my libido has always been low, so I guess that could explain it.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Pissmarker1 said:

Threads like these always make me feel like an insane man, because my answer is (depending on my schedule) 3-7 times a day.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. This could have been me when i was 14-16. It also depends on the way you count. Does cumming 3 times during one "session" count as 1 or 3 times ? :D. 
I think it also depends on how stimulating your environment is. I know that i masturbate way more when im constantly surrounded by attractive people. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When I was single, I jerked off almost every day, sometimes it happened a couple of times a day. Then I had a girlfriend and I thought that because of this I would stop jerking off. But no, I still jerk off, but now much less often.

I don’t know if this is due to the fact that I have used different sex toys to masturbate? Although we still use a lot of things now, we even bought a sex mattress. By the way, it is very comfortable.

Therefore, I have a question for you. Is it okay for me to keep jerking off whether I have a girlfriend or not? But now I am a little ashamed that I jerk off.

1 hour ago, harryprotter said:

Therefore, I have a question for you. Is it okay for me to keep jerking off whether I have a girlfriend or not? But now I am a little ashamed that I jerk off.

Totally normal and nothing to be ashamed of. Myth #1 on 

3 hours ago, harryprotter said:

What does your GF think? And does she masturbate even though she has you? (For what it's worth, K and I both enjoy masturbating, our sex together is great and we've been married over 30 years 🙂so I don't think it's anything to be ashamed about.)

• Agree 1
On 9/27/2019 at 6:46 PM, Sophie said:

I usually masturbate once every few days at the moment but when I have time off work and have more me time it's a daily thing. 

I wank every morning before I get up and again during the day, so at least a couple of times a day unless I'm feeling particularly horny then it can be more often. 

• Hot 1