An accidental encounter

On 9/26/2019 at 2:32 PM, holyknight3 said:

I wasn’t usually in the store during the day, but I was in training today for my new position. I was moving from the floor crew to loss prevention. It paid marginally better, was a day position, and I wasn’t going to spend my weekends waxing and buffing the entire store. We were on a break from the class, and the energy drinks I had to keep me up while I was flipping my schedule were running straight through me. Someone was in the family restroom, and the men’s room was closed for cleaning.

Disclaimer: This story was inspired by one of YellowKitty's videos, specifically 

Check it out if you haven't seen it already.

Normally, I would be heading to the front of the store to use the men’s room there, but I felt like my bladder was about to explode. I thought briefly about going into the women’s restroom, but figured it would be better to piss myself than lose my job over some sexual harassment claim. I kinda knew Lacy, the girl who cleaned the restrooms. We worked different shifts, but there was about an hour of overlap, and we talked around the end of her shift and at the beginning of mine. She had weekends off, and I worked Thursday through Sunday, so I really only saw her during the beginning of my week. She seemed cool, and was definitely cute. I had a thing for her, not gonna lie, but I didn’t want to seem like a creeper, so I didn’t ask her out or anything. Professional boundaries and what not. She had told me last week that she had broken up with her most recent boyfriend, which was probably a change for the better for her.

I’m currently single, after my last girlfriend Miranda and I parted as friends when she graduated. She was a few years younger than me, but I had went into the Army after High School to pay for college, and so was about 3 years older than the rest of my classmates, which led to me dating a few girls that were still younger than me, but closer to graduating than I was. We liked each other, but we both wanted different things out of life at that point in time, so we decided it would be best to break it off on good terms. I hadn’t really dated anyone since we broke up. We both parted as friends, but I would be lying if I didn’t say that I wasn’t hurting, or that I didn’t miss her.

I decided to take a risk, and see if Lucy would mind I used the Men’s room right quick, if she hadn’t started cleaning it yet. My bladder was absolutely bursting when I ducked under the closed sign. What I saw was the single hottest thing I had ever seen in my entire life. Lacy had her pants completely off and hung over the side of her cart, her absolutely beautiful bald pussy on full display and was pissing for all she was worth all over the men’s room floor. Her face turned from an expression of bliss into one of mild apprehension. “Are you going to report this?” she asked, not with fear, but with a sense of slight annoyance. The way she calmly looked me in the eye let me know that she was in complete control of the situation, no matter which way this encounter panned out.

My lizard brain took over when the words finally started to sputter out of my mouth. “That is literally the hottest thing I have ever seen,” was all that I managed to get out. The growing erection in my pants was doing nothing to hide how true that statement was.  She flashed me a quick mischievous smile and motioned with her fingers for me to keep quiet. That was when I noticed her phone, which looked like it was being used as a camera. She looked back at her phone, and resumed her piss on the men’s room floor. Her naughty smile and the mischievous look in her eyes added to how mind-blowingly erotic the thing was. I just wanted to drink everything I could from her in that moment, but I didn’t dare move. The sound of her piss splashing off of the tile reminded me of my own dire need. That didn’t matter to me right now, there was no way I was taking my eyes off this amazing sight in front of me.

Eventually, her stream came to an end. She reached over and messed with her phone for a half second, and then flashed me another wicked grin. Still naked from the waist down, Lacy asked me, “So, were you needing something?” while eyeing the bulge in my pants.

I don’t think I can recall ever being turned on more in my life, but by this point, my bladder was absolutely screaming at me. “I needed to take a piss right quick, and was hoping that I could go right quick before you started in here,” I said.

She laughed a little bit. “You’re good. As you can see, I haven’t started cleaning yet, so just go where ever,” She said with a wave of her hand pointing at the rest of the men’s room. I debated briefly just using the urinals, but she had shown me hers, it was only fair that I show her mine. I wanted to piss all over the walls or over the sinks, but I didn’t want to make Lacy have to clean it up. With a grin, I pulled out my now ridiculously hard dick out of my pants and took a few deep breaths. Now, most men can’t piss with a hard on. It has something to do with the overly complicated piping only being willing to do one thing at a time. This is an instinctual thing that some men can overcome through training. I had taken the effort to learn how to do so. With a final breath and a bit of a push, a slow trickle started to come out of the end of my dick, little drops adding to Lacy’s puddle. As I continued on, my erection subsided a bit, and my stream strengthened.

Lacy was rubbing her clit as I peed on the floor, and gently massaging her breasts through her work shirt. I briefly thought of all the things I would love to be doing to her, and it almost cut off my stream as my cock grew harder. I took another deep breath, relaxing a bit, and just focused on putting on the best show I could for this gorgeous woman. Once I relaxed a bit, my stream hit full pressure, and was splashing off the tile floor of the bathroom. I was aiming at her puddle, and some of our combined piss splashed a bit onto her feet, but Lacy didn’t seem to mind in the slightest. She let out a slight moan as her orgasm built up inside her.

The increase in pressure caused my bladder to rapidly deflate. I had only been holding it for a few hours, since the last break really, and my volume was not anywhere near its maximum. With the most pressing need taken care of, I took in the scene before me. A beautiful woman was jilling herself over a puddle of our combined piss. My dick was already out, and I didn’t think Lacy would mind if I took care of myself right quick. She gave me a big grin when she saw me start to stroke my cock. Now, I’ll admit, I don’t know the first thing about putting on a show when it comes to stroking a dick. I have one, yes, but the only time I’m stroking it, I don’t usually have an audience. Not saying I haven’t came on a girls tits or in her mouth before, but that has always been more of a finale, then the performance itself.

I was just focusing on getting myself off, but that seemed to be doing it for Lacy. It usually takes me at least 15 minutes to get to orgasm, but with proper motivation, that time can be shortened significantly. In front of me was an over abundance of motivation. I think the only reason I didn’t cum in my jeans earlier was because I needed to piss so badly. Once I started jerking off, that seemed to put Lacy into overdrive. She was standing in front of me now, her legs spread just far enough apart for her to get good access and for me to get a great view. She lifted her shirt up over her breasts, and started massaging her tits with one hand, and all the while rubbing her clit for all it was worth. As she exploded into orgasm, I thought she was going to fall into our combined puddle of piss. Seeing her cum started to put me over the edge.

Lacy looked at me with a smirk, squatted down, and took the entirety of my dick into her mouth in one swift motion. She then eased of and focused on the ring right around the base of the head. I think I lasted all of 5 seconds. I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out, but she steadied me with her hand, while swallowing all of my load without a moment’s hesitation. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever had, but moments after, it was just too much. She gave my dick one last peck as she stood up, and went and collected her phone.  She unlocked it and handed it to me, and said, “Put your number in there.” She collected her pants, and quickly put them on, followed by her socks and work shoes. “You got days right?”

“Yeah, I’m here in training for the new bit. Loss prevention.”

“Awesome. I’m done for the week tomorrow at 7. Pick me up after work. Drink lots of water, but no diet soda.”

My phone buzzed with her text message saying, “Hi, this is Lacy’s phone.”  I put the appointment(which I was hoping would be a date) into my calendar. I added her as a contact, and texted her back, “I’ll see you on Friday.” My weekend plans suddenly looked a lot better.

This was posted with her permission.

Looking forward to next episode

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...