Two Females at the Drive Ins

I've never been to a drive in movie, but would very much like to, especially now you, pop-a-squat, have confirmed what goes on there! Surely its the most natural scenario to need to piss at some stage during the film, especially when drinks are involved too, so it shouldn't be a surprise to nearby spectators to witness girls squatting and relieving themselves by the car. I'm sure the girls in question wouldn't have an option as they would be literally bursting when they finally decide to go, having held themselves for quite a while. I truly love this thread!! Thank you for starting it.....

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Great story! I took a female friend to our local drive in movie. She had to pee. I directed her to my leather backseat to relief herself. Her stream sounded so good hitting the seat. I shared the story in detail on here. Another time we went I directed her to the backseat again but she held it because she wanted to piss on me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of years ago I'd been in Liverpool working for a few days, photographing live music.  At the end of it I'd been offered a lift back with a musician friend and his wife, who'd been at the same event and just finished their last gig.

On the way out of the city his wife, a really nice bubbly, curvy lady announced "I should have had a wee before we left" and of course I pricked up my ears (without giving away my interest).  About fifteen minutes and lots of traffic lights later, just before getting onto the motorway there's a McDonalds at a retail park we often use for snacks and coffee which she asked hubby to stop at.

Off the main road and parked up outside, his wife got out and walked up to the door - to find in dismay that after hours the seating (and toilets) are closed and it's drive-through only.  She came back to the car, announcing that she couldn't wait until she got home, before walking towards the back of the car. A couple of minutes later she got back in, making no secret of having just peed behind a bush on the retail centre car park.

I would of course have loved to be able to sneak a glimpse, but instead I had to sit innocently in the car chatting to her husband whilst it took place - at least it was pitch black in the back of the car hiding the large bulge in my jeans.

• Like 4
On 6/22/2020 at 10:31 PM, BlindListener said:

Hello Pop-a-squat,

Thanks for sharing. Did you and your friend leave your car door open when you squatted down to pee or did you close it to turn off the interior light?

Left the car door open!