A man and I pissed in the corner of my living room

On 9/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I invited a man friend over for some pee fun, the first thing he asked me was where he could relieve himself because he needed to piss immediately. I pointed to the corner in our living room next to the couch. I helped him unzip his pants and pulled out his cock, then I held it and told him to relax. He let go and his piss shot out onto the wall, then I aimed it at the carpet then back at the wall and soaked it. It dripped down and made a nice puddle. Then when he finished I spread my legs, spread my pussy lips and pissed. It ran down my legs but then shot out at the same wall he just pissed on. Then we fucked on my couch, LOL. 

hot, where are the pics 😉

• Haha 1
On 9/23/2019 at 12:20 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I invited a man friend over for some pee fun, the first thing he asked me was where he could relieve himself because he needed to piss immediately. I pointed to the corner in our living room next to the couch. I helped him unzip his pants and pulled out his cock, then I held it and told him to relax. He let go and his piss shot out onto the wall, then I aimed it at the carpet then back at the wall and soaked it. It dripped down and made a nice puddle. Then when he finished I spread my legs, spread my pussy lips and pissed. It ran down my legs but then shot out at the same wall he just pissed on. Then we fucked on my couch, LOL. 

I can gladly say that you and your living room really know the way to make the guest feel at ease... You're gorgeous, Honey!!! 😍

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 11:20 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I wish I had a lady friend like you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, pop-a-squat said:

why do I feal jealous and aroused at the same time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1