Fantasy

10 minutes ago, F.W said:

To me that sounds like my nightmare!Someone ruining my beloved wheels.Im sorry,she would have to get out behind a hedge or something.

Ah, I have a car that I can use for this, no way would I want that in my special wheels 🏎💨

Also, could be in the fastest car in the world, a hire car 😂🤣

Edited by Bright1999
  • 4 months later...
On 9/22/2019 at 6:33 AM, Bright1999 said:

I have many, some I have achieved, but there is always another to fill the space, I will post in Real Pee Encounters some of my experiences. 

Heres one I haven’t achieved, yet  

Driving along and I see someone I know, stop and chat and eventually I offer her a lift. 

She climbs into the passenger seat and asks if I could please drive as quickly as possible as she needs to pee. 

Happy to oblige, I’m a gentleman after all however, I say to her it’s ok, if you want just pee in the seat now, I’m embarrassed but pluck up the courage to say it’s my fantasy. 

To my surprise she opens her legs a little and let’s a gentle stream go, pee dripping over the front of the passenger seat onto the carpet, pooling around her legs and bum on the seat. 

Anyone want a lift?

Kinky Gentleman, cars are always a good idea for letting a Lady relieving herself... 😘

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't want to pee in my own car it’s very nice but I wouldn’t  mind peeing in someone else’s if they request

my iPhone needs to stop changing pee to lee damn it. 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 2
On 2/29/2020 at 6:27 AM, Sweets said:

I wouldn't want to pee in my own car it’s very nice but I wouldn’t  mind peeing in someone else’s if they request

my iPhone needs to stop changing pee to lee damn it. 

I have the car, you have the pee 😀

• Cheeky 1
On 9/22/2019 at 12:33 AM, Bright1999 said:

I have many, some I have achieved, but there is always another to fill the space, I will post in Real Pee Encounters some of my experiences. 

Here's one I haven’t achieved, yet  

Driving along and I see someone I know, stop and chat and eventually I offer her a lift. 

She climbs into the passenger seat and asks if I could please drive as quickly as possible as she needs to pee. 

Happy to oblige, I’m a gentleman after all however, I say to her it’s ok, if you want just pee in the seat now, I’m embarrassed but pluck up the courage to say it’s my fantasy. 

To my surprise she opens her legs a little and let’s a gentle stream go, pee dripping over the front of the passenger seat onto the carpet, pooling around her legs and bum on the seat. 

Anyone want a lift?

I've actually had a twist on this where I've asked the gal to let me watch as she pees right next to the car with the doors open. Like F. W. wouldn't want to ruin the cloth seats.

I bartered a few times but got to watch a few ladies pee at the cost of a very expensive dinner. A couple times they got so turned on by the idea they wanted to do it AFTER we had dinner. It was great! Oh those were the days now long gone by.

• Like 1
  • Love 2