Question for anyone who likes to watch girls pee

20 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Hiya Contra. Hope you have been keeping safe and well  😊

I Always tend to hold my cock when I pee find I have more directional control that way (would be too messy otherwise lol) and I quite like to feel the vibration in my finger tips caused by the pressure of the piss passing through my cock while I'm holding it, bit like holding a water hose lol  😉

Hey Cheeky

Yeah im good thanks- you?

Hehe, yeah i love that vibration you get in a guys cock when they pee- I've had a couple of boyfriends that were happy to let me hold it while they pissed 😄

I love the way guys stand when they are about to piss, legs apart, hand holding their cock. You get to see many more men pissing in day to day life than women.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Recently I seem to have been drawn to the compilation videos of girls peeing outdoors at carnivals - 30 minutes or so of non-stop outdoor action from girls and a few guys in the background obviously in need.

I do have a few qualms about the voyeur aspect in that these girls haven't given their consent to be recorded and put on the internet... but they have consented to pee in a public place with lots of people seeing them at first hand.  I never profess to be a saint.

There's no posing for the camera, spreading and just letting out a tiny dribble. No squeezing breasts or slapping their backsides, no aiming their streams - just girls who are desperate enough to release a flood in broad daylight often with only a friend's leg for cover (often squirming and waiting their turn).

Clothed desperate pees and obvious relief  - works for me every time.

Mmmmmm those compilations sound good. I agree about not liking the voyeur aspect, like I don't enjoy secret cameras in toilets, but yeah, if they are pissing in public then that's a bit different.

Do you like pissing fully clothed yourself or just watching other people?

23 minutes ago, Contra said:

Hey Cheeky

Yeah im good thanks- you?

Hehe, yeah i love that vibration you get in a guys cock when they pee- I've had a couple of boyfriends that were happy to let me hold it while they pissed 😄

I love the way guys stand when they are about to piss, legs apart, hand holding their cock. You get to see many more men pissing in day to day life than women.

Glad you are doing well Contra

I am doing well too 😊

So you have held a couple of ex boyfriends cocks while they have peed. Nice to know you are a girl that is willing to lend a "hand" in that way Lol 

That is well sexy hun 😋

Stay safe 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Glad you are doing well Contra

I am doing well too 😊

So you have held a couple of ex boyfriends cocks while they have peed. Nice to know you are a girl that is willing to lend a "hand" in that way Lol 

That is well sexy hun 😋

Stay safe 

Haha, yeah i found that they were happy to let me and didn't find it too weird, but they didn't really know how excited I was by it, it was all done in a silly/ funny/ exploratory way.

Would be great fun to do knowing that the guy was really enjoying it too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Contra said:

Haha, yeah i found that they were happy to let me and didn't find it too weird, but they didn't really know how excited I was by it, it was all done in a silly/ funny/ exploratory way.

Would be great fun to do knowing that the guy was really enjoying it too.

That’s great that it was in a silly/funny fashion

I certainly would not mind a lady holding onto my cock while I peed it would be great fun I think.

I once dated this girl who would sometimes come into the bathroom while I was stood at the toilet peeing and she would stroke my bare arse and give me a peck on the cheek then she would brush her teeth or wash her hands or something while I finished my pee. She never asked to hold my cock but I think she was just fascinated to see me piss etc.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Contra said:

Haha that’s cool she was interested in watching you! 
Did you ever watch/ touch her while she was pissing?

Yeah she was well naughty hehe!

She did not mind me being in the bathroom with her while she took a tinkle either. I did not touch her while she peed but she knew that it was something I was very "happy" to watch her do hehe! 

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, cheekyfe11a said:

And I'd return the favor. I'm always glad 😉 to help with your aim. I've been told I give good direction. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Contra said:

Do you like pissing fully clothed yourself or just watching other people?

From time to time yes...  although not something I do (or get chance to do) too often.  Given the opportunity of an empty house and laundry ready to be done then I may be tempted to take the opportunity, or coming home from cycling when I know my shorts are going straight into the wash.

All of that said, it really is ladies that interest me, so as and when I do I'm usually fantasising about a female scenario.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Sweets said:

Y’all kinda got off topic.  The topic was about woman peeing and what you like about it.  But somehow we are talking about men peeing. Maybe we need a new post please 

I find it incredibly frustrating when people completely disregard the title of a thread and branch off into something different on that same thread. If you want to talk about something completely unrelated, make your own post!

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 7:48 AM, Alfresco said:

I mostly like peeing outdoors or naughty peeing, so I like totally natural positions where the girl is desperate to pee and willing to go outside or find a quiet place such as a car park or stairwell.   I also love girls that don't wait until they are desperate, but are just relaxed (or drunk) enough not to care and will pee outside or in a naughty place as a matter of course. 

That being the case, I prefer girls to pee in as natural manner as possible, without having any direction from others.  To me, it is interesting to see the variations that girls use - high squats, low squats, perching on a wall, sitting on the ground, legs together, legs apart.  I idealy like to see the source and the stream, but I am also very happy with a more hidden view if I know what the girl is doing.

I like to see what steps girls take to be discrete (or not).   So, I've seen girls on the beach pee under the cover of a skirt of towel and I've seen them pee openly on the pavement outside a nightclub with people walking past.    I've seen girls who don't care if they get caught and I've seen girls who get quite embarassed by being caught.   I've seen girls who pee in naughtier locations such as stairwells and car parks rather than outside because it gives them more privacy and they value privacy more than they care about the fact that they are leaving their pee puddle on a landing.

I am much less of a fan of staged peeing where it is obvious that the girl is peeing for the purpose of being filmed (although I still enjoy watching) and I'm also not particularly fussed about girls sitting on a toilet and peeing without much on show.   I do, however, like seeing a girl hover and spray her pee in the hope that some of it gets to the toilet, but often missing and hitting the seat or floor.  I haven't see that in real life, but do enjoy the candid videos of this kind of behaviour in public toilets.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...
On 9/19/2019 at 6:03 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Personally I like the natural, just let it flow look....  I'm also a fan of positions other than squatting - knees spread - naked that seems to characterise pretty much every single photo.  The more natural the better for me.

I second this. It's the same thing I look for in erotica (realistic storylines). That sense of "trueness" or originality is unbeatable and adds significantly to the excitation. If it's staged there's only a few circumstances when I find it really good.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Being into naughty peeing myself, my favourite is to see a woman pee where she "shouldn't".  Anything with carpet, furniture or somewhere in public (with people around, preferably) just hits my trigger.  I also like a girl who can produce a good, strong pee arc with some distance.

Combine any of the first situations with a nice arching flow and I'll be riveted. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...

Honestly I like the pov from the toilet.  Watching as the girl pulls her pants or shorts or skirt down or whatever, removing her underwear if wearing any then lowering herself to the toilet( I'm imagining it's my face/mouth) then I'm good with either spreading the lips to see the piss hole ( I do love that) or just Watching the pee unleash into the camera/ my mouth 🤣 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...