Question for anyone who likes to watch girls pee

3 hours ago, Contra said:

Do you like pissing fully clothed yourself or just watching other people?

From time to time yes...  although not something I do (or get chance to do) too often.  Given the opportunity of an empty house and laundry ready to be done then I may be tempted to take the opportunity, or coming home from cycling when I know my shorts are going straight into the wash.

All of that said, it really is ladies that interest me, so as and when I do I'm usually fantasising about a female scenario.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Sweets said:

Y’all kinda got off topic.  The topic was about woman peeing and what you like about it.  But somehow we are talking about men peeing. Maybe we need a new post please 

I find it incredibly frustrating when people completely disregard the title of a thread and branch off into something different on that same thread. If you want to talk about something completely unrelated, make your own post!

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 7:48 AM, Alfresco said:

I mostly like peeing outdoors or naughty peeing, so I like totally natural positions where the girl is desperate to pee and willing to go outside or find a quiet place such as a car park or stairwell.   I also love girls that don't wait until they are desperate, but are just relaxed (or drunk) enough not to care and will pee outside or in a naughty place as a matter of course. 

That being the case, I prefer girls to pee in as natural manner as possible, without having any direction from others.  To me, it is interesting to see the variations that girls use - high squats, low squats, perching on a wall, sitting on the ground, legs together, legs apart.  I idealy like to see the source and the stream, but I am also very happy with a more hidden view if I know what the girl is doing.

I like to see what steps girls take to be discrete (or not).   So, I've seen girls on the beach pee under the cover of a skirt of towel and I've seen them pee openly on the pavement outside a nightclub with people walking past.    I've seen girls who don't care if they get caught and I've seen girls who get quite embarassed by being caught.   I've seen girls who pee in naughtier locations such as stairwells and car parks rather than outside because it gives them more privacy and they value privacy more than they care about the fact that they are leaving their pee puddle on a landing.

I am much less of a fan of staged peeing where it is obvious that the girl is peeing for the purpose of being filmed (although I still enjoy watching) and I'm also not particularly fussed about girls sitting on a toilet and peeing without much on show.   I do, however, like seeing a girl hover and spray her pee in the hope that some of it gets to the toilet, but often missing and hitting the seat or floor.  I haven't see that in real life, but do enjoy the candid videos of this kind of behaviour in public toilets.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...
On 9/19/2019 at 6:03 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Personally I like the natural, just let it flow look....  I'm also a fan of positions other than squatting - knees spread - naked that seems to characterise pretty much every single photo.  The more natural the better for me.

I second this. It's the same thing I look for in erotica (realistic storylines). That sense of "trueness" or originality is unbeatable and adds significantly to the excitation. If it's staged there's only a few circumstances when I find it really good.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Being into naughty peeing myself, my favourite is to see a woman pee where she "shouldn't".  Anything with carpet, furniture or somewhere in public (with people around, preferably) just hits my trigger.  I also like a girl who can produce a good, strong pee arc with some distance.

Combine any of the first situations with a nice arching flow and I'll be riveted. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...

Honestly I like the pov from the toilet.  Watching as the girl pulls her pants or shorts or skirt down or whatever, removing her underwear if wearing any then lowering herself to the toilet( I'm imagining it's my face/mouth) then I'm good with either spreading the lips to see the piss hole ( I do love that) or just Watching the pee unleash into the camera/ my mouth 🤣 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...