Question for anyone who likes to watch girls pee

14 hours ago, bpb said:

I rather like seeing them wetting their panties or knickers.  I like the full size vs an almost G-string style.
I like it when they are sitting and I can almost make out their labia lips through the wet gusset .

I have a video u might like 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 9/19/2019 at 12:08 AM, Sweets said:

So what do You like to see when watching a girl pee.  Do u like to watch it come out no help just flow on its own.  Do u like it  when she opens it up to watch the pee come out. Or maybe pull up on the clit while peeing.  

Have sit on my lap facing me as she starts to wet her panties soaks through her pants onto my lap feeling her warm pee soak through my pants and watching her stream getting bigger and bigger and her jeans getting soaked by the minute.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
8 hours ago, Sweets said:

I have a video u might like 

I was looking at your introduction just a day ago and followed the link out to your wetting panties videos.

Wow, I think that I would like to have a PM with you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Sweets said:

Jerry that is actually a fantastic of mine. But with no panties under my skirt.   Straddle him and rub my pussy on his dick to feel it getting hard and then let a little trickle out while grinding against him. Then set back a little and let it loose so he can see the steam come out of my pussy and soak his pants. 

I have a similar fantasy but i'm not into wetting. I prefer for me and the girl in question to both be naked when doing such activities. The warm trickle of pee spurting over my cock and balls is an instant turn-on. I'd love to pee directly on her clit too but so far have only been on the receiving end.

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Sweets said:

Jerry that is actually a fantastic of mine. But with no panties under my skirt.   Straddle him and rub my pussy on his dick to feel it getting hard and then let a little trickle out while grinding against him. Then set back a little and let it loose so he can see the steam come out of my pussy and soak his pants. 

That's sexy

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 2:19 AM, Sweets said:

I’m with you on that. I usually like to be completely naked. But this one fantasy.  I just want to set on his lap and pee all over him. Then im sure we would get naked lol 

I would like to get naked with you I have a picture waiting for you.

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 1:08 AM, Sweets said:

So what do You like to see when watching a girl pee.  Do u like to watch it come out no help just flow on its own.  Do u like it  when she opens it up to watch the pee come out. Or maybe pull up on the clit while peeing.  

I prefer hand free pee. Standing up or on toilet, just to see the stream comming out.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

I can't remember if I've already replied....   As a bloke I'm firmly of the opinion that us beggars can't be too choosy.

I'm of the opinion that female pee is an amazing and precious thing, a special moment and it doesn't need me dictating 'do it like this', 'do it here'.   That said, I'm a big fan of natural peeing - in a lot of ways I prefer to see partly removed clothes as much as nakedness (it heightens the sense of needed to pee there and then).  I also like scenarios that differ from the universal squatting position.  So for me, sitting on the grass, standing, lay down - pretty much anywhere.  Standing with wee trickling down your thighs, wetting (if that's what you WANT to do), just anything with a bit of imagination out of the norm.

Most importantly, it's got to be enjoyable - I struggle to be aroused by someone else's distress, so a naughty grin and attitude melt me every time. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

And I have to tell: Don't talk! I find it annoying. I know you don't, but I say that for other girls who film themself. Same thing when I hear a man behind the camera saying do this and do that... Leave her alone and let her pee like she wants! Role play is a turn off for me.

Edited by Sunshine108
  • Agree 3