Question for anyone who likes to watch girls pee

Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, F.W said:

Also i like how at the very beginning,women seem to do a kind of trial spurt,then the proper stream begins.In the interest of urological science,this is my conclusion,after having to view hundreds of videos of women urinating.Hard work,but someone has to do it.😉

Test squirt -- Never thought about it but have now. Good memories. Most of the girls I've witnessed do make that preliminary discharge, followed by a short 2 or 3 second gap when the main stream kicks in. Could be biological stretching of the muscles, or psychological? Maybe involuntary shutdown because the body checks with the logic command to <pee> to make sure its </pee> to try and avoid unconscious accidents? I have very limited male perspective other than my own, but I know I do the same thing . A couple of drops appears, no matter how badly I have to urinate, pauses, and then full flow. 

I like to see the pee coming out on it's own because that is more natural than pulling labia apart. Yet I also like as much to see where the pee is landing. For me as a fan of girls peeing in naughty places, the destination of her pee - where it all splashes down or what it splashes against is actually even more important than source. Though I like to see both.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

F.W and UnabashedUser, Re:Test squirt - I have noticed the same behavior, among my girlfriends, and I think it's primarily psychological, for women, to see the direction and strength of their stream, to avoid wetting their legs, panties, or the seat, if they are using a toilet.

"Melissa," one of my favorite long-term girlfriends, made a little ritual out of it, which I thought was very cute and sexy. After sitting down, or squatting, she would almost always spread her lips with her fingers, allow them to relax, and then do a test squirt, to see if her stream was directed the way she wanted it to be. If the test squirt sprinkled her legs, panties, at mid thigh, or the seat, she would stop peeing, adjust her position, and start again. I loved watching her do this, and helping her wipe, or lick her, when she finished.

An interesting sequel, with all of this preparation, was that her initial aim didn't always remain the same, for the entire time that she peed. Once in a while, her stream would angle sideways, usually wetting her left thigh. I thought this was incredibly sexy, and looked forward to licking her thigh "dry," when she was done. She thought it was just a nuisance, but she almost never stopped and readjusted her position. She just let it happen, knowing how much I loved watching her leg get wet. She thought the fact that I loved seeing this happen was strange, but she tolerated me. She really enjoyed the licking she got afterwards, though! 😉

• Hot 3

It depending. Mostly I like when it naturally flows. Somedays I like to spread pussy lips open. I mostly enjoy when woman squats. When the butt is on visible. But also somedays I enjoy watch in the toilet. And mostly different kinds of toilets. Outhouse, porta potty etc. 

After the pee I would like to wipe pussy clean of piss with paper. Ass shaking I love also. That is very hot.

The stream can be gush, hiss. Specially turn on, when it is powerful. Flying far or having thick stream, which flows enterely from pussy, not like a laser beam. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Can I be cheeky and throw the question out a little wider. Uncut Guys. Q. When you pee, do you pull back your foreskin? Ladies. Q. When you pee do you pull either the inner or outer labia apart with your hand whilst on the loo?

I pull back my forskin so that the pee can shoot out of my peehole at the end of my cock unhindered and  I find it is better to aim more acurate that way 😊

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2019 at 11:46 PM, lillnisse said:

I like it best when the girls pee in naughty places or together and the best is when the pee is yellow and makes a large yellow puddle. 

Any more of you who likes that? And have any links? I tried to search for it but no luck. 

• Like 1

I used to always say I liked it exclusively when someone lost control holding it but recently I have found videos that Ive enjoyed that dont have that. I dont know if its more the energy I get off the person or like something like that as well.  I think my favorite videos are still holding videos but I definitely have grown to like other content more than I used to. Sorry if that didnt make any sense xD

• Like 4
On 9/20/2019 at 5:23 PM, Apollon said:

Visual effect is very important, so I prefer spread labia and good view to open or opening peehole. And it is nice to watch pussies and try to find peehole before the stream comes out, some women have more hidden peehole than most. It's maybe dirtiest when the Pisserin spreads her pussy with her fingers... One thing worth of trying are BDSM style toilet boxes. Women, do your pussy lips spread little apart when you sit on toilet seat? Anyway, they seem to do so... Then the peehole is clearly visible and woman can pee naturally, stream is strong and bladder empties well. And again, one very graphic view & a good position for woman is squatting deep, perhaps wearing high heels. Once I made a prototype of a board which was about 30 cm off ground and my gf stepped on it, took quite wide standing postion and squatted down on her high heels. View to her peehole was amazing. And when it started to open and her strong, ample, warm, bit salty stream of her piss gushed on me... Ok, I gotta wank, but God I miss her, I'm on business trip.

THis is exactly what I love seeing. I am still intrigued about the location of her pee hole hidden among the rest of her womanhood. I have not actually found it before she pees , but have seen when it pops open releasing a long hard stream. So when a woman is peeing naked I prefer her to be standing with her pussy lips spread so I can see where it is coming out.

With the name wettingman it stands to reason that  I prefer a long period of increasing desperation , until she can't hold it any more. The she should stand with her legs apart so I can look up at her crotch and see the wet spot begin, showing the location of her pee hole. Then she should let it go soaking her pants. 

• Cheeky 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 2:38 PM, Sweets said:

So what do You like to see when watching a girl pee.  Do u like to watch it come out no help just flow on its own.  Do u like it  when she opens it up to watch the pee come out. Or maybe pull up on the clit while peeing.  

Hi Sweets.  I really love to see her letting it flow out naturally,  without holding her pussy lips.  I enjoy watching the way her pee finds its own way out between her lips and makes a wide splashy stream.  Also, like @Dr.P said,  I love it when she gets messy and splashes pee onto her legs,  her buttocks or her anus.  It's an absolute delight for me to lick those drops of pee from her in all of those places.  Of course I love the way it makes her labia really wet too, so I can kiss and lick them while they are wet, or gently suck them between my lips to taste her urine.

One exception,  a time when I do like to see her holding her labia open is when she is aiming her stream to do something naughty,  like peeing on another person,  or best of all, peeing on me. 😋

There is one more way a girl can pee that I really like, but it does not involve "watching."  That is when I ask her to put her pussy directly into my mouth and piss. I like to press my lips against her so my mouth completely surrounds her labia and my upper lip is pressing against the hood of her clitoris.  When she pees I cannot see it at all,  but I can feel her stream spurting against my tongue.  It feels gorgeous and deliciously intimate.  I reach behind her and take her buttocks in my hands so I can hold her against my face,  and softly and rhythmically suck her,  gently moving my lips just a little so my top lip is stroking her clitoris while she pisses into my mouth.  I keep on sucking after her urine stream is finished because I really love it if I can bring her to an orgasm after her pee.

• Hot 3
4 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Hi Sweets.  I really love to see her letting it flow out naturally,  without holding her pussy lips.  I enjoy watching the way her pee finds its own way out between her lips and makes a wide splashy stream.  Also, like @Dr.P said,  I love it when she gets messy and splashes pee onto her legs,  her buttocks or her anus.  It's an absolute delight for me to lick those drops of pee from her in all of those places.  Of course I love the way it makes her labia really wet too, so I can kiss and lick them while they are wet, or gently suck them between my lips to taste her urine.

One exception,  a time when I do like to see her holding her labia open is when she is aiming her stream to do something naughty,  like peeing on another person,  or best of all, peeing on me. 😋

There is one more way a girl can pee that I really like, but it does not involve "watching."  That is when I ask her to put her pussy directly into my mouth and piss. I like to press my lips against her so my mouth completely surrounds her labia and my upper lip is pressing against the hood of her clitoris.  When she pees I cannot see it at all,  but I can feel her stream spurting against my tongue.  It feels gorgeous and deliciously intimate.  I reach behind her and take her buttocks in my hands so I can hold her against my face,  and softly and rhythmically suck her,  gently moving my lips just a little so my top lip is stroking her clitoris while she pisses into my mouth.  I keep on sucking after her urine stream is finished because I really love it if I can bring her to an orgasm after her pee.

Damn that sounds amazing. I hope to feel that one day 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I like to hear dirty talk before, during and after a girl lets her bladder go. I also like there to be a sense of privacy while a girl is peeing, like, she is only pissing for me. No-one else is allowed to watch.

Girl's who move their hips sensually are a huge turn-on too. I like girls to make a real show of it. Complete opposite to a few of the others on this forum but hey, can't please everyone...

• Like 1
  • Hot 2