Question for anyone who likes to watch girls pee

Guest UnabashedUser
10 hours ago, Sweets said:

So what do You like to see when watching a girl pee.  Do u like to watch it come out no help just flow on its own.  Do u like it  when she opens it up to watch the pee come out. Or maybe pull up on the clit while peeing.  

If viewed from the front, spread  open and pulled up so the clit comes out to play.  If viewed from the rear in a high squat, then ass cheeks pulled open so the anus winks and protrudes.  If she can manipulate it so it pulses during the voiding of the pee it's even more exciting.  When Bonnie does this for me on the back deck (as she did two days ago)  it's all I can do to stop myself from leaning into the spray and tonguing out  her asshole as she pisses all over my chin.  

15 hours ago, Sweets said:

So what do You like to see when watching a girl pee.  Do u like to watch it come out no help just flow on its own.  Do u like it  when she opens it up to watch the pee come out. Or maybe pull up on the clit while peeing.  

It’s good seeing a girl peeing however you see it....although a girl who’s more desperate is good....like rushing to get her knickers down and slam her bottom on the toilet seat and start pissing straight away 🙂 hot!!

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Chicklover99 said:

I prefer to pull my foreskin back a bit so I can aim my stream and it also feels better

Me too! Pull my knickers to the side, pull my cock out, push my stomach unless I’m bursting and feel the lovely feeling inside as I start emptying my bladder 

• Cheeky 2
12 hours ago, Contra said:

It feels a bit sexier to piss while holding open your pussy.

Does it fee different pissing with your foreskin up or down?

Sort of...

Pulled back gives a sharper, more focused jet - although not necessarily as accurate.  For me it seems to clamp my slit slightly - increasing the pressure of the stream.  Both feel good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1