Naughty piss at work?

Hi there

I Was wondering if anyone has ever pissed naughty at work? Girls or men. For example in the office on the floor, on the desk of a collegue, on a couch or just messy at the bathroom? Would you get away with it? 

I am pretty sure I would get away with it anytime (again). I work for a large bank and we work in a huge building with more tham 20 floors. There are many hidden corners, just a few cameras and at night you are totally alone. Its a huge fantasy of mine to piss all around somewhere in this office building. Onto the carpet or in a conference room or  many other naughty places. I did it once.. but I had bad feelings after I have done it. Even if it is a terrible place to work. I soaked a couch in the cafe bar.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Or does anybody share this fantasy? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 9/18/2019 at 8:12 AM, thedario said:

Hi there

I Was wondering if anyone has ever pissed naughty at work? Girls or men. For example in the office on the floor, on the desk of a collegue, on a couch or just messy at the bathroom? Would you get away with it? 

I am pretty sure I would get away with it anytime (again). I work for a large bank and we work in a huge building with more tham 20 floors. There are many hidden corners, just a few cameras and at night you are totally alone. Its a huge fantasy of mine to piss all around somewhere in this office building. Onto the carpet or in a conference room or  many other naughty places. I did it once.. but I had bad feelings after I have done it. Even if it is a terrible place to work. I soaked a couch in the cafe bar.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Or does anybody share this fantasy? 

I swear I have never did naughty pee at work 😋

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1

I don't work in an office, and I don't have the balls to naughty pee at work, but I have my spots lol. In my backroom there's tons of spots I ca squat and have a sneaky pee, in different corners of the store there's no cameras and all that good stuff! I can't, but I sure have fun reading about other guys and gals that do! 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I work in a place that has showers, and there are two drains, one in the shower and one outside the shower incase anything in the bathroom were to ever flood. I love to piss on the drain that is in the middle of the floor, then I clean up any remaining pee off the floor with a paper towel. I've also pissed in the backyard at work before as well. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have pissed outside before in a yard of a company I worked for. Just whipped it out and went behind a parked vehicle. 

I have also pissed in buses I was driving, when parked up away from the depot. I'd go halfway up the stairs and piss into a bottle or old cup. Sometimes I'd piss on the outside of the vehicle. 

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...

I've peed at work meany times.. And not in the toliet..like.. 

On the carpet.

Under a desk (not mine) 

In a corner, (several times) 

In a unused locker (twice) 

In unoccupied offices 

Office chairs, 

The walls,

On my bosses carpet (that one stained) 

On the concrete floor.

And outside 

So much more enjoyable to just go wherwhere!

So Freeing!