Peeing in cars

I have always wanted to pee all over the car but I am always worried about it smelling if I did it too often and my wife certainly wouldn’t appreciate it.  

I have peed in the car but only with precautions.  I have put waterproof covers on the seat, then folded up a towel and drove whilst sitting on it, releasing as and when needed - that is easy to clean.   I have also peed in cups, bottles etc whilst stationary and whilst driving.

i would really like to just pee on the floor or seat though. 

• Like 2
On 9/18/2019 at 4:12 AM, Steve0102 said:

I don’t know if It’s only me who loves it but my ex girlfriend and I used to soak her Audi A3 almost every day, we’d just get in with a case of water and drive, taking turns driving long distances and we never stopped, we would pee on the seats, the dash, sometimes in the backseat together too! I’m curious if anyone else out there loves doing it like I do, it gives me one of the best feelings I’ve ever had to be honest, there’s nothing better than driving listening to your favourite song and hearing your girlfriend pee all over the dash as you release yourself, that’s just my opinion though 

How did you clean it afterwards? No smell?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 6:43 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I’ve done it before in my car, I scooted off the edge of the seat and pissed directly onto the floor. It was definitely one of the hottest things I’ve done and felt so naughty. 

I love it, cleaning up when you’re done is a little bit of a pain but I agree! It’s such a naughty feeling and it turns me on so much!

On 11/11/2019 at 12:27 AM, Steve0102 said:

I would just spend a lot of time cleaning it all up, it took a lot of time but it was fun

I see, guess it was worth it!  Was the car parked so no one from the outside was able to look into the car when they were peeing? 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:15 AM, lillnisse said:

I see, guess it was worth it!  Was the car parked so no one from the outside was able to look into the car when they were peeing? 

We were parked down a dead end road, I’m from a small town in the middle of nowhere so there’s a lot of those, a lot of times we would soak the outside in pee too! my ex was small so she didn’t weigh a lot, one time she climbed into the roof with the sunroof open and pissed into the car, another time we drove for hours drinking as much iced tea as we could non stop until we were both bursting and we pulled down one road and stopped, climbed into the back seat and released everything we had, obviously it takes a lot to clean but it’s so much fun!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 10:18 PM, GottaSoakEmAll said:

One of my favorite things is when a women takes control and carelessly disrespects or violates my property in whatever manner suits them. Well, I have rare and almost mint condition Twin Turbo Nissan 300zx. It's a highly sought after vehicle since not many were made, and is one of my most cherished possessions. At the time, I had already sacrificed a couple of daily drivers in the name of wet, impulsive sex (by then my Mercedes was a seasoned piss-whore thanks to my ex-gf and I)...but never the Z. It only saw the light of day once or twice a year and hadn't felt actual rain its entire life. Golden rain was out of the question.

So I also have a wild-spirited (second) cousin that I'm really close to. Occasionally, we were closer than some people would approve of. She's fairly into malicious peeing, so to speak. One night we were drinking and shooting pool in the garage, and I was giving her a hard time over getting beat. After finally having enough of my teasing, she slammed the last of her beer and told me to get in the passenger seat of the Nissan, which sat silently on the opposite end of the garage. I pretty much knew what was about to happen, and was naturally hesitant. Finally, I caved and agreed to play along so long as I could record the coming destruction. She agreed, and I resigned my 400hp baby to her slutty fate. I apologized to her as I climbed into the passenger seat, propped my phone against the driver headrest and hit record. Stone cold save for a smirk, my cuz pulled her jeans off, climbed in after me, and proceeded to piss right in my lap. I hastily pulled out my dick and started stroking it under her high pressure stream. Her rain was warm and relaxing as it flowed off of my body and into the soft leather seat. I couldn't believe I let her do it, but damn it was euphoric. Pure, total bliss.  After that night, we made a semi-tradition of using the sports car in lieu of the bathroom anytime she came over to shoot pool. It was as fun and sexy as it was terrible and destructive. The next summer I had to re-upholster the seats and remove most of the interior to deep clean it since by that time we had tagged pretty much the entire cockpit. No regrets.

Here's a couple screen caps from the video.

CarPiss1.jpg

CarPiss2.jpg

Outstanding my Friend!!!! I definitely love to piss on my BF's stuff and this is absolutely my thing!!! 😍

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, GottaSoakEmAll said:

A lucky man, for sure!  Does he enjoy it? What’s the “most wrong” thing you remember pissing on? Is there anything that is totally off limits?

I think he likes it a lot; if he doesn't agree, who cares... Once I urinated on some of his precious books; they still retain my fragrance and color! Every object owned by a man must be at the complete disposal of his beloved Lady, my friend... 😘

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1