Question for the girls

Just now, Tamsin said:

remember of course that all of our replies on here are from pee lovers, so if the girl you are talking about is not a pee lover her reaction would be very different to mine

I realised that I actually didn't even tell you what my reaction would be! Sorry. It would depend on several things, but I am here on this forum, so of course I love pee, so I would be very pleased for someone to want to watch.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, dodges said:

I don't want to come back and see a puddle.  I want to SEE HER PISS then bang her.  The only point I of seeing a girl piss is if I can bang her afterwards.   I don't make apologies and leave the area LOL.  If a girl pisses outside, it's fair game.  Don't want to be seen my horny dudes like me?  Then don't piss outside because I will stare and then ask to bang.  I never claimed to be a nice guy.  I am not.

I don't think that's how that works. 

• Agree 1
On 9/16/2019 at 3:24 PM, Peefreak99 said:

I know i already asked a simular thing but let's say you are out with a male friend and your bladder is bursting and when you are going to pee he asks if he can watch. ( this is a good friend not just a guy that you barely know) would you say yes or no? And for the ones that would say no if he then replied with " HAHAHA i was just messing with you haha you should have seen the look on your face do you really think i would want to do that?" Would you believe that it was just a joke? And would you tell your other friends about it? Im asking because i really want to ask my best friend if i can watch her pee. And i want to be prepared for the possible outcomes 

Maybe I'm just pointing out the obvious here but what are you expecting to do??.. go into the ladies room with her?? Not sure how it is in other parts of the world but here in the States, going into the ladies room to watch a girl pee will have you calling a friend for bail money ... and get you a date at the court house. 

• Agree 2
On 11/8/2020 at 9:11 PM, MiaDarling said:

Maybe I'm just pointing out the obvious here but what are you expecting to do??.. go into the ladies room with her?? Not sure how it is in other parts of the world but here in the States, going into the ladies room to watch a girl pee will have you calling a friend for bail money ... and get you a date at the court house. 

I meant if it was outside. 

• Like 1
On 9/16/2019 at 5:21 PM, Dr.P said:

Peefreak99,

Excellent question, especially the suggestion of a humorous approach to recovery, if the response is negative, or she takes it badly. This can be a delicate question, even if you are already lovers, and sleeping together. I have done something like this with several lovers, but never actually asked a friend. I came close to asking this of a close female friend once, with near disastrous results, so I would love to know what the ladies on this board think, and how they might react, because I have a couple of women in mind, of whom I would like to ask the same question:

"I have to go to the restroom."

"Can I come with you?"

I'm sure the reactions of the ladies here will be more liberal than those of the general population, due to the fact that they post on this board, and share our interests.

My nearly disastrous encounter happened with a girl with whom I had been close friends, since we were both in junior high school, say 12 years old. We were 18 or 19, when this took place, and I thought I knew her very, very well, although we had never been lovers. For example, I had "stood guard" for her, when she used open restrooms in public parks, late at night. She would talk to me through the open door. I could hear her voice, but not her hiss or tinkle, and could not see her, while she peed, wiped, and flushed, often laughing and joking with me, while she did all of it. She was also one of those girls who said she had to "piss," when she needed to go. So she was not shy about her bodily functions.

One day, while we were talking, she commented on our close, deep friendship, and invited me to ask her anything I wanted to know about girls and sex. I took her at her word, stupidly, it turned out, so this is a cautionary tale.

I answered,

"I have always been curious about how girls pee. Do you sit or squat? And how does it come out? Does it hiss? I would love to see how you do it."

Her warm, friendly demeanor vanished instantly, as she denounced me loudly:

"What kind of a question is that?!! I just sit on the toilet like you do when you s__t! No, you can't see how I do it! That wouldn't be right! I thought you'd ask me something like what turns me on, sexually, not about how I piss!"

She went on and on, in that vein. I babbled some vague apologies, and tried to get her to relax, pleading that I was just curious, and didn't mean to offend her. She did calm down eventually, and the friendship continued for many years afterward. But I knew that peeing was a totally forbidden subject with her. I don't know if an attempt at humor would have diffused the situation.

So I hope this illustrates some risks for possible outcomes, for guys who want to ask this question.

My goodness. I'm sorry. Sounds like you didn't warrant that response. Hope she's changed since then.

• Thanks 1

LoveLadyPee wrote: "My goodness. I'm sorry. Sounds like you didn't warrant that response. Hope she's changed since then."

@LoveLadyPee, Thanks for your kind words. This incident took place many decades ago, and I have lost track with this woman, over the years. We both married other people, and went our separate ways. I have no idea if her attitudes have changed. It is possible that two marriages, and having kids, changed her. My attitudes and curiosities have not changed, but I am happy to say that I have managed to satisfy them with several other, very cooperative women, since that time.

On the other hand, this very negative experience inhibited me excessively, for a decade or more, afterward, probably causing me to lose out on at least one opportunity for a "wet" relationship with "Ellie" a long term g.f. whom I suspect was into water sports, and about whom I am currently writing, in the Fictional Pee Stories section, with the subtitle "What Might Have Been."

But at the same time, this negative experience served as a warning to me that many women feel very differently about their bodily fluids and functions than they may about their sexuality, even if they appear to be very "liberated" in that aspect of their character. So my inhibitions probably kept me out of trouble, too.

My intent in posting this incident, was to relay some precautions to guys concerning possible reactions to their inquiries in these directions. The outward behavior of this girl had indicated that she was very relaxed about her bodily functions, right up until I asked her a direct question, and found out that she was not. On the other hand, my inhibition reaction was probably overdone, and it inhibited me, to the point of irrationality, even when presented with obvious opportunities, for far too long.

Dr. P.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1