Question for the girls

Peefreak99,

Excellent question, especially the suggestion of a humorous approach to recovery, if the response is negative, or she takes it badly. This can be a delicate question, even if you are already lovers, and sleeping together. I have done something like this with several lovers, but never actually asked a friend. I came close to asking this of a close female friend once, with near disastrous results, so I would love to know what the ladies on this board think, and how they might react, because I have a couple of women in mind, of whom I would like to ask the same question:

"I have to go to the restroom."

"Can I come with you?"

I'm sure the reactions of the ladies here will be more liberal than those of the general population, due to the fact that they post on this board, and share our interests.

My nearly disastrous encounter happened with a girl with whom I had been close friends, since we were both in junior high school, say 12 years old. We were 18 or 19, when this took place, and I thought I knew her very, very well, although we had never been lovers. For example, I had "stood guard" for her, when she used open restrooms in public parks, late at night. She would talk to me through the open door. I could hear her voice, but not her hiss or tinkle, and could not see her, while she peed, wiped, and flushed, often laughing and joking with me, while she did all of it. She was also one of those girls who said she had to "piss," when she needed to go. So she was not shy about her bodily functions.

One day, while we were talking, she commented on our close, deep friendship, and invited me to ask her anything I wanted to know about girls and sex. I took her at her word, stupidly, it turned out, so this is a cautionary tale.

I answered,

"I have always been curious about how girls pee. Do you sit or squat? And how does it come out? Does it hiss? I would love to see how you do it."

Her warm, friendly demeanor vanished instantly, as she denounced me loudly:

"What kind of a question is that?!! I just sit on the toilet like you do when you s__t! No, you can't see how I do it! That wouldn't be right! I thought you'd ask me something like what turns me on, sexually, not about how I piss!"

She went on and on, in that vein. I babbled some vague apologies, and tried to get her to relax, pleading that I was just curious, and didn't mean to offend her. She did calm down eventually, and the friendship continued for many years afterward. But I knew that peeing was a totally forbidden subject with her. I don't know if an attempt at humor would have diffused the situation.

So I hope this illustrates some risks for possible outcomes, for guys who want to ask this question.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I agree with Dr.P  .I also had a bad experience admitting pee holding turned me on, and I was sleeping with her.On the other hand my girlfriend , who became my wife ( now ex- wife) indulged me, allowing me to watch her pee , and put my hand in her stream.  Although she  said it did not arouse her she accommodated me with stories about times she was desperate  and/or wet her pants. She also held until her pants for me.

The point is , you should only ask a girl  to let you watch her pee  if you have been intimate with, and then very carefully , as this is a delicate matter.

I would hint or skirt around the topic first. Perhaps when she says she is going pee, ask her if you can watch. That is what I did.

I hope this doesn't dissuade you from asking a special woman, when the time seems right. I wish you the very best of luck, and hope it works out for you. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

I know i already asked a simular thing but let's say you are out with a male friend and your bladder is bursting and when you are going to pee he asks if he can watch. ( this is a good friend not just a guy that you barely know) would you say yes or no? And for the ones that would say no if he then replied with " HAHAHA i was just messing with you haha you should have seen the look on your face do you really think i would want to do that?" Would you believe that it was just a joke? And would you tell your other friends about it? Im asking because i really want to ask my best friend if i can watch her pee. And i want to be prepared for the possible outcomes 

I personally would feel uncomfortable since I am married. If I was single, I would feel uncomfortable about it and I am smart enough to know my firends type of jokes. Thats just me.

• Like 4

Three very interesting replies. Thanks to all of you.

Sweets makes the connection between sexual attraction and allowing the guy to watch her pee. I don't know how many women would make that connection, since it is a complicated issue. Some women believe that their bodily functions are a turn-off to men, and would reply differently, in that context.

wettingman makes some very good points, with which I agree:

"The point is , you should only ask a girl  to let you watch her pee  if you have been intimate with, and then very carefully , as this is a delicate matter."

This point cannot be emphasized enough. This is a very complicated and delicate matter, for many, many women, and attitudes vary widely among individuals, depending on their upbringing and attitudes toward bodily functions and sexuality, and whether they even make the connection between them, in the first place.

"I would hint or skirt around the topic first. Perhaps when she says she is going pee, ask her if you can watch. That is what I did."

I have sometimes used a lighthearted, joking approach to this, to gauge reactions, saying things like, "Hope everything comes out OK," when a woman excuses herself from a mixed gathering to use the restroom, or "Hope everything came out OK," when she returns. A lot can be learned from facial expressions and verbal responses to these kinds of comments, as well as offering to "help" her, in the bathroom, etc. Moderate alcohol consumption, relaxing everyone's inhibitions, helps to make these kinds of comments more easily tolerated.

I am sure that Sephora speaks for a very large number of women, for whom the mention of excretory functions makes them uncomfortable, for a variety of reasons. And if the humorous response from the questioner is atypical for that person, she will be aware of it instantly.

• Like 2

I don't want to discourage people that loves this fetish. I know for a fact that many are turned on to watch a woman pee, which is okay. If I may share some experiences in the past.

Some men has seen me pee outdoors on several occasions. Some looked and then went on their way. Some looked, smiled and kept doing the business. Some have looked and passed sexual comments. Some just stand there and stare until I am done.

I try to be discrete about it and I don't mind if someone passes by and looks or smile and goes about their business. Its the creepy ones that stare or makes sexual remarks that worries me. Even if the man is good looking, its still creepy.

Believe it or not, I was once out with my mom and noticed a young man peeing next to a dumpster bin and weird woman came in about 10 feet of him and was watching him pee or looking at his parts. The guy kept turning away or trying to block the view and she kept going around watch. I laughed about it at the time but I do believe he must have felt uncomfortable.

Whats important here is, not to make the one peeing uncomfortable. If she or he is joking around and doesn't mind then there's no harm done.

• Agree 1

For me it is sexual.  Even though I don’t have a problem posting videos.  I do feel uncomfortable showing my private parts to someone I’m not attracted to.  I don’t want to give them the wrong idea and they come onto me when I’m not interested. Oh your giving me mixed messages When I was around 21 I had a guy ask me if I would pee on him.  I really disliked this person a lot. An I knew he liked me. And it really creeped me out.  It wasn’t the act itself.  It was just him.  

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 2

I think what Sephora and others have said is right.For someone to see you pee who is a stranger,is breaking a lot of personal mores.For a woman especially,i can see how it would creep them if a guy caught her peeing and instead of moving on,he stopped and was being a creep.I reckon when a woman is peeing,she is just about as vulnerable as at anytime in her life,knickers downher knees,vagina on display,what can she do?So of course a woman must at least feel comfortable to allow a guy to see her pee.

All joking apart IF i ever did happen upon a woman peeing in a wood etc,i would really make my apologies,and leave the area...now after a while when i thought she had gone,i might go back to see her puddle etc,but i wouldnt like to think i had made her feel afraid or anything,while she was doing her thing.

Voyeurism is a different thing.If a woman is unfortunate to visit a toilet with a spycam,then i didnt place the cam,sorry.

• Agree 2

If there was a way i could be in a position to watch any girl that i liked the look of have a wee,without her knowing about it would.This will never happen i guess.

Sorry,girls,but i would certainly try to spy on you if i could...but its wrong to actually creep women out if they are aware of you,and you stare at them.

• Agree 1

Girls,when about to have a wee,do you often just pull aside your panties rather than simply lower them?It just seems a good way of getting your fingers wet.

I was watching a vid and some of the girls pulled them aside rather than lower,it seemed like hard work than lowering them.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/16/2019 at 3:24 PM, Peefreak99 said:

I know i already asked a simular thing but let's say you are out with a male friend and your bladder is bursting and when you are going to pee he asks if he can watch. ( this is a good friend not just a guy that you barely know) would you say yes or no? And for the ones that would say no if he then replied with " HAHAHA i was just messing with you haha you should have seen the look on your face do you really think i would want to do that?" Would you believe that it was just a joke? And would you tell your other friends about it? Im asking because i really want to ask my best friend if i can watch her pee. And i want to be prepared for the possible outcomes 

I have a story that relates to this a bit. 
I went home with a girl from the bar, it was my second time going home with her. (There was a 3rd but that’s another story.) After we finished upstairs, we headed down the stairs. We were making some small talk while she walked into the bathroom which was right off the kitchen at the bottom of the stairs. She exclaimed that she had to pee but didn’t shut the door. Now at this point I was still very shy about my thing for girls peeing but I know a good opportunity when I see one. I must have been more excited then I thought because I heard the words come out of my mouth before my brain was ready. “Can I watch” luckily or unfortunately, I’ll never know because she thought we were still talking about something else. She just laughed and said “no it already happened” (not talking about her pee but whatever we had been talking about.)

At the end of it I was proud of myself for asking and stepping over my shyness. I played it off like I didn’t ask to watch her pee, and moved on with my night. The situation didn’t turn in my favor but it was a good hurdle for me to overcome.

• Like 2

I'm out on trails a lot and on occasion I've come across a woman taking a pee. What I try most to do is make her feel at ease, whatever form that takes. If I'm on a main trail, I'll likely pass by (although maybe slowly), try not to be obvious where I glance and say no more than, "sorry." Only if I gauged a positive reaction would I continue the conversation.

But, if I were on a side one, especially one with no room to get by, I might stop several steps away and wait. Perhaps I'd mention that I, too, had the same idea. (After all, there's likely a reason we're not on the main path.) To make it more convincing, I might give body lauguage that suggested desperation. If I sensed she wasn't uncomfortable about the situation (most hikers seem to be rather matter of fact about the need to pee), I might make some small talk and ask about her day. I wouldn't make eye contact unless she replied to me. Of course, I'd make that appear instinctual and accidental, then quickly look away (just maybe not too far away). I've actually carried on a few conversations and once met a hiking partner this way. 

• Like 3

Simplify38 wrote:

"At the end of it I was proud of myself for asking and stepping over my shyness. I played it off like I didn’t ask to watch her pee, and moved on with my night. The situation didn’t turn in my favor but it was a good hurdle for me to overcome."

Simplify38,

Thanks for your interesting story. I can certainly relate to the situation you describe, and to your shyness, and I congratulate you for overcoming that shyness, even though it didn't work out as you wanted, in this instance.

I once had a gf, "Ellie," about whom I have written extensively, on PF, in 2017, and later, who always peed with the bathroom door open, often while carrying on a conversation with me. She had a very erotic peeing style, with a loud hiss, and a habit of starting and stopping, several times, in one sitting, while emptying her bladder. I unfortunately never got up the courage to ask her if I could watch her, or come with her into the bathroom, although we dated, off and on, for more than ten years, and had a sexual relationship. I have regretted my shyness, or cowardice, for decades, ever since. So I applaud your courage, in overcoming your shyness, which should make it easier for you, in the future.

Dr.P

@Peefreak99, Your question is obviously about approaching a specific girl, someone you know and asking to watch her pee rather than happening across a stranger.  It also seems like you are expecting to have the position where she is desperate and will pee outside, from which I suspect that maybe you have been out with her drinking before now, she has got desperate and peed outside, but you haven't had the opportunity to watch, but you think that she will pee outside again and you'd like to watch.  It would help very much if you could give us a bit more background about what has occurred so far with this girl - whether she regularly pees outside but you haven't watched, or whether you need to get her to pee outside in the first place.  Or, I may have misread it completely and you may just mean that you are out drinking in pubs and you want to ask her if you can follow her to a toilet and watch her.  If my understanding of the situation is correct then several factors apply:

- She is already OK with peeing outside - maybe only when she has been drinking alcohol?
- She has already disclosed to you that she is OK with peeing outside (maybe she goes behind a dumpster or bush or something - I don't know).
- You have a circumstance where you know she is going to need to pee and she will be willing to pee outside and potentially would announce her need, then go to dive behind appropriate cover.

If the above apply, then you are half way there because she is relaxed enough with you to admit her need and to pee outside.   In that case, when she does say she needs to pee and heads for the cover, don't make it obvious that you want to watch as such, but either go for the "Yeah, I'm bursting too, do you mind if I join you?" option or "Would you like me to stand guard?"   Neither of those sounds so up front as "Can I watch?"   If you have already known her to pee outside then it may be a bit weird if you suddenly become the gentleman and offer to stand guard if you haven't done in the past.   So, I think I'd go with the "Do you mind if I join you".   That will give one of three types of responses:  1. "Yeah sure", 2. "Only if you don't look", 3. "Are you some kind of pervert - no chance" 

If you get an Option 1 response then you can pee next to her without too much problem - probably pee a few feet away and keep talking to her and look round in the interests of friendliness whilst chatting, but don't stare.  If you get option 2 then say "of course not" and pee somewhere nearby, facing the other way, but sneak the odd peak.  She may react when you look, but you just apologise at that point and look away.   If you get option 3, then you just say "I didn't mean I was coming with you - just that I was going to find somewhere to pee at the same time"

Hopefully none of those options would ruin your situation and if you get option 1 or 2 then it means you might both get more comfortable with each other and it could become a more regular thing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Peefreak99, Your question is obviously about approaching a specific girl, someone you know and asking to watch her pee rather than happening across a stranger.  It also seems like you are expecting to have the position where she is desperate and will pee outside, from which I suspect that maybe you have been out with her drinking before now, she has got desperate and peed outside, but you haven't had the opportunity to watch, but you think that she will pee outside again and you'd like to watch.  It would help very much if you could give us a bit more background about what has occurred so far with this girl - whether she regularly pees outside but you haven't watched, or whether you need to get her to pee outside in the first place.  Or, I may have misread it completely and you may just mean that you are out drinking in pubs and you want to ask her if you can follow her to a toilet and watch her.  If my understanding of the situation is correct then several factors apply:

- She is already OK with peeing outside - maybe only when she has been drinking alcohol?
- She has already disclosed to you that she is OK with peeing outside (maybe she goes behind a dumpster or bush or something - I don't know).
- You have a circumstance where you know she is going to need to pee and she will be willing to pee outside and potentially would announce her need, then go to dive behind appropriate cover.

If the above apply, then you are half way there because she is relaxed enough with you to admit her need and to pee outside.   In that case, when she does say she needs to pee and heads for the cover, don't make it obvious that you want to watch as such, but either go for the "Yeah, I'm bursting too, do you mind if I join you?" option or "Would you like me to stand guard?"   Neither of those sounds so up front as "Can I watch?"   If you have already known her to pee outside then it may be a bit weird if you suddenly become the gentleman and offer to stand guard if you haven't done in the past.   So, I think I'd go with the "Do you mind if I join you".   That will give one of three types of responses:  1. "Yeah sure", 2. "Only if you don't look", 3. "Are you some kind of pervert - no chance" 

If you get an Option 1 response then you can pee next to her without too much problem - probably pee a few feet away and keep talking to her and look round in the interests of friendliness whilst chatting, but don't stare.  If you get option 2 then say "of course not" and pee somewhere nearby, facing the other way, but sneak the odd peak.  She may react when you look, but you just apologise at that point and look away.   If you get option 3, then you just say "I didn't mean I was coming with you - just that I was going to find somewhere to pee at the same time"

Hopefully none of those options would ruin your situation and if you get option 1 or 2 then it means you might both get more comfortable with each other and it could become a more regular thing.

Very good advice. The situation was just an example tho it was not about a particular girl 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:19 PM, Dr.P said:

Simplify38 wrote:

"At the end of it I was proud of myself for asking and stepping over my shyness. I played it off like I didn’t ask to watch her pee, and moved on with my night. The situation didn’t turn in my favor but it was a good hurdle for me to overcome."

Simplify38,

Thanks for your interesting story. I can certainly relate to the situation you describe, and to your shyness, and I congratulate you for overcoming that shyness, even though it didn't work out as you wanted, in this instance.

I once had a gf, "Ellie," about whom I have written extensively, on PF, in 2017, and later, who always peed with the bathroom door open, often while carrying on a conversation with me. She had a very erotic peeing style, with a loud hiss, and a habit of starting and stopping, several times, in one sitting, while emptying her bladder. I unfortunately never got up the courage to ask her if I could watch her, or come with her into the bathroom, although we dated, off and on, for more than ten years, and had a sexual relationship. I have regretted my shyness, or cowardice, for decades, ever since. So I applaud your courage, in overcoming your shyness, which should make it easier for you, in the future.

Dr.P

Ahh 😞 I’m sorry to hear you never got to witness it. It sounds amazing and I can only image what you’d  think when you’d hear it, as I know where my mind wanders when that sound trickles to my ears. I am fortunate enough to have been comfortable with a girlfriend to have asked, and had it swing in my favor. I have been lucky I would say, but I’ve also been careful who to asked and when. As it is a very delicate situation to approach anyone with weather they be new or familiar with you. I have been practicing confidence, and positive thinking lately to help me with getting over nerves with something that I do enjoy and is, even if in a small way, a part of me, and that id like in my life. I don’t know who said is first but I’ll quote it. “You miss every shot you don’t take.”

• Thanks 1

Simplify38,

I totally agree with you, “You miss every shot you don’t take.”

Fortunately, I developed enough courage to take other shots, over many years, and enjoyed long-term "wet" relationships with 4 or 5 other women. The situation with "Ellie" was complicated by the fact that we worked together, at the same company, and I feared the news on the company "grape vine" if I asked her, and she took it badly. Also, she was the first of a number of relationships, for me, and I was inexperienced in how to approach her on such a delicate subject. I have since told the story to several women friends, and been told that the fact that she left the door open meant that she was either testing my interest, since she herself was interested, but didn't want to make the first move, or actually teasing me, hoping that I would make a move, or at least ask her.

On 11/1/2019 at 8:24 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Very good advice. The situation was just an example tho it was not about a particular girl 

Sorry I thought it was a specific girl based on your original statement: “Im asking because i really want to ask my best friend if i can watch her pee.”

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Sorry I thought it was a specific girl based on your original statement: “Im asking because i really want to ask my best friend if i can watch her pee.”

That too but it was more of a generall question she is not the only girl i want to watch haha. But i should have formulated it differently i guess sorry for the confusion

On 9/16/2019 at 12:24 PM, Peefreak99 said:

To me its kind of more of a trust thing than anything. Like how well I know the person in a way that would make me trust them. If we knew eachother very well in a more formal setting I don't think i would say yes but would also be maybe trusting of the excuse idk though. If it was someone I knew more personally as a friend I would be more likely to say yes but would be really nervous during the whole thing. Like I would be blushing, shaking, everything, and especially nervous for the reaction that the friend would give back to me. It just kind of depends on how kind of platonic our relationship is. sorry I hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Riley said:

To me its kind of more of a trust thing than anything. Like how well I know the person in a way that would make me trust them. If we knew eachother very well in a more formal setting I don't think i would say yes but would also be maybe trusting of the excuse idk though. If it was someone I knew more personally as a friend I would be more likely to say yes but would be really nervous during the whole thing. Like I would be blushing, shaking, everything, and especially nervous for the reaction that the friend would give back to me. It just kind of depends on how kind of platonic our relationship is. sorry I hope this helps.

This sounds absolutely cute for a reaction.

• 11 months later...
On 9/16/2019 at 3:24 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Depends on how well we know each other.

• Like 1