Anatomy

I have a question about the area of spongy tissue that surrounds the hole of the urethra, does it have a name? I'm fully conversant with the Latin terms for the Vagina; Mons Veneris, Inner and Outer Labia, Clitoris, Clitoral Hood, Cervix, Uterus etc...but that part of the peeing anatomy escapes me...perhaps it is the 'Urethra'. Answers please!

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I wasn't sure of the name for this until I seen what uncle Google calls it lol. Perhaps there are other names for it?

@UnabashedUser has one. Anyone else?

One of my fave parts. Pointing up the tip of your tongue to circle its puffiness slowly as it dilates to release the liquor that it holds back. Wife claims she can orgasm from that alone if I leave her clit out of the picture, which I find  hard to do. 

2 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

One of my fave parts. Pointing up the tip of your tongue to circle its puffiness slowly as it dilates to release the liquor that it holds back. Wife claims she can orgasm from that alone if I leave her clit out of the picture, which I find  hard to do. 

Iam gonna have to try this on the wife. I can't leave her clit alone either lol

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

That tissue is capable of erection as the pussy is aroused, like the clit etc. The whole cuntal area is an amazing machine, one I love and worship as often as possible. I've been known to gaze at and play with one for hours. 

Of course,reproductive systems and genetics have evolved over millions of years.If you consider the male and female,we male have all in one,we pee,become aroused and ejaculate semen,all in one very handy package..If you think of the female(who doesnt),its curious as to the kind of order the various functions are arranged.Like arousal,via clitoris,then urination via urethra,then reproduction via vagina.Ive always thought that the urination should be behind the vagina,and clitoris should be next to it.If it was to the rear,it would make squatting easier i think.

Id love to hear what any of our girls might think if i were to "redesign" their genitalia for them and move the peehole between vagina and the bum.Would it make your peeing any better?Maybe it would just come straight downwards,and you could avoid having to hold your knickers out of the way?😁

7 hours ago, Sweets said:

@speedy3471 @UnabashedUser The most amazing orgasm i ever had was when my ex licked my clit while i peed.  Only happened once. What i would give to do that more again. 

I have tried this with the wife several times, the main problem being she cant piss when I am licking. So I have to let her start pissing first then hastily dive in tongue first, the problem then being I just want to let flow over my face, I have two clips of me attempting this if anybody wants to see them.😍

• Hot 3
3 hours ago, beergut64 said:

I have tried this with the wife several times, the main problem being she cant piss when I am licking. So I have to let her start pissing first then hastily dive in tongue first, the problem then being I just want to let flow over my face, I have two clips of me attempting this if anybody wants to see them.😍

I have that problem too. Have to wait until I start peeing. And yes  absolutely  Would love to see them 😈

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Sweets, and All:

Very interesting discussion, to me. I had similar experiences with my girlfriend, "Melissa," which I reported In Real Pee Experiences, in July of this year. When she was in a particularly sexy mood, she tried several times to pee in my mouth while I was eating her pussy, giving her a "mustache ride," as we called it. But she just couldn't do it, no matter how much I encouraged her, or how hard she tried. So we sort of gave up, on that approach.

But several times, when I was licking her pussy, she warned me that she was about to "go" in my mouth, and she would get my face all wet, if I kept on licking her in the exact spot where my tongue happened to be. Of course, I kept on licking that spot, intentionally, bringing her to great orgasms, but I never got a drop of her pee in my mouth, or on my face, although I would have loved it. One night when she gave me her familiar warning, I came up for air, for a few seconds, and replied, "Promises, promises!" We both laughed, because this had happened so often. Then I continued licking her to another orgasm. I hope to see her again, and give this another try, or two.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Dr.P said:

Sweets, and All:

Very interesting discussion, to me. I had similar experiences with my girlfriend, "Melissa," which I reported In Real Pee Experiences, in July of this year. When she was in a particularly sexy mood, she tried several times to pee in my mouth while I was eating her pussy, giving her a "mustache ride," as we called it. But she just couldn't do it, no matter how much I encouraged her, or how hard she tried. So we sort of gave up, on that approach.

But several times, when I was licking her pussy, she warned me that she was about to "go" in my mouth, and she would get my face all wet, if I kept on licking her in the exact spot where my tongue happened to be. Of course, I kept on licking that spot, intentionally, bringing her to great orgasms, but I never got a drop of her pee in my mouth, or on my face, although I would have loved it. One night when she gave me her familiar warning, I came up for air, for a few seconds, and replied, "Promises, promises!" We both laughed, because this had happened so often. Then I continued licking her to another orgasm. I hope to see her again, and give this another try, or two.

Definitely see if she can start before you lick her and position plays a roll too. I cant get a full stream when I sit on my ass or lay down.  So she may need to be in an upright position.  When I tried with my ex I was straddling the toilet.  As soon as i start he went right for my clit and as soon as he touches me I started coming.  Good luck hope it happens for u 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F.W, Re: your question on female Anatomy

I am not a girl, but I will try to answer your question, since it has fascinated me, for many years. Of course, I defer to the ladies, if I am wrong about any of this.

First of all, the exact location of the peehole is not the most important thing affecting how a woman's pee comes out, where it goes, and what gets wet. It is the "exit angle" of the lady's stream from her body, relative to her spine. Zero degrees means straight down, or vertical, whether she is sitting, standing, or even squatting, most of the time.

Ninety degrees is horizontal, like the usual direction for a guy, standing to pee. For a girl, sitting down, it would go straight forward between her legs, if they were open, and wet the front of the seat. If her legs were together, her thighs would get very wet. But if she were standing in front of the toilet, or at a urinal, her stream would go into the fixture, pretty much like a guy's stream.

Angles greater than 90 degrees mean that her stream goes upward, higher than horizontal, so it could actually sprinkle the fronts of her thighs, if she were sitting down. If it goes down and backward, past the vertical, the exit angle would be negative. All of these variations are illustrated in pictures on this site, so they do exist.

So if you wanted to help the ladies by redesigning their genitalia to help them pee "better," you could offer to change their exit angles to suit their desired peeing styles, to be discussed below. There are practical, as well as esthetic advantages to all exit angles. The issue is that women don't get to choose the natural exit angle of their pee streams. Each woman is born with a certain anatomy, and has to deal with it, for life.

Evolution has provided variations in female anatomy, which already accomplish a lot for women. In many women, the stream is aimed downward, (exit angle close to zero) rather than forward (exit angle near 90 degrees), so the pee stream naturally goes straight down, when they are sitting on a toilet, standing, or squatting. In others, their urethra is located low in the vulva, or covered by their inner labia, which also tends to aim their streams downward, between their labia. In a third group, the whole vulva is located relatively low on their bodies, naturally aiming their pee stream downward, no matter where their urethra is located in the vulva.

All of these women probably find it easy to pee sitting with their thighs pressed tightly together, or open, yet never getting them wet, or to squat outdoors, with their stream going downward, or even backward, keeping them dry, except, possibly, for their bums, which may catch stray dribbles or secondary streams. They can also pee standing, by merely spreading their legs wide enough, and letting it go. I think these anatomical features help to determine the "styles" individual women adopt as their favorites, because they are easiest, and least messy.

Women whose exit angles are more forward, say around 45 degrees, or whose urethras are set higher in their vulvas, or whose vulvas are set higher in their bodies, are in a different situation. Women who have "dropped bladders" sometimes related to childbirth or age, can have this, too, where their exit angles can be 90 degrees, or more, and their streams may spray forward, wetting their legs or the floor in front of the toilet, or spraying through the gap under the seat.

If they want to sit on a toilet, with their legs together, and keep them dry, they have to bend forward significantly, and probably uncomfortably, at the hips, to aim their streams downward, into the toilet, below their legs, panties, and the seat. When they squat outdoors, their stream comes out forward, and they have to aim carefully to prevent their panties, legs, or shoes from getting wet.

On the other hand, these are the ladies who can usually stand up, and pee straight forward, either into a urinal, or outdoors, without getting wet, except for a few stray sprays or dribbles, on their thighs or legs.

All of this contributes to the fascinating nature of female peeing. No wonder it is a lifelong interest, for me! Hope this helps.

Dr. P

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Sweets said:

I have that problem too. Have to wait until I start peeing. And yes  absolutely  Would love to see them 😈

This is the one I am sure I have posted before, and a more recent failed attempt.

Needless to say that are there for anybody who wants to watch them. Enjoy! or not, which ever applies.😃

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk4lnjcs8rd8t64/Drink 2.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cg9r1aq2jje4qc/Kitty.mp4?dl=0

Jap

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Sweets, Thanks very much for the advice. Your experience with your ex sounds very exciting and delicious, especially for him. I'll see if I can get her to start in her high squat, which she uses when she pisses outdoors, as well as over the toilet, and I'll just dive in and go for her lips and clit after she starts pissing.

• Love 1

All of my life, including as a kid. I have wondered and fascinated about the location of a woman's pee hole, since it is a bit mysterious and hidden up there with the rest of her lady bits.

My now ex-wife permitted me to look up close as she stood and peed. She had waited until she was very desperate, so she had a strong stream. She spread  both her labias as wide as possible. I swear I saw her pee hole clearly pop open twice  that wonderful night, splattering pee in my face.

But, having watched hundreds of  close up videos of females peeing I have been unable to reproduce that image. Perhaps the camera or my computer's resolution is not high enough. The urethra actually does not open that much. I have realized this watching myself pee.

I have enjoyed watching videos with close up crotch shots as a female wets her panties or tight jeans, using the first tiny wet spot as her pee hole location. But,  her pee may not be coming out directly as has been noted above 

FW this video from the same site you used showes it a little clearer.

https://xhamster.com/videos/my-girfriend-make-pee-at-the-bathroom-7767233#mlrelated

In the mean time I keep looking for videos of crotch shots of woman peeing with their lips spread. It never gets old.

I imagine someone licking her pussy can be distracting when a woman tries to pee. Try to let her start peeing first.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2