Pee Van Mobile Ladies Room

8 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

I have had this idea to purchase a cheap passenger van for less than $1,000, get it running up to par, give the interior a good cleaning, and have desperate women piss on the back seats and carpet and litter it was tissue. I would clean the van for the next encounter.

Only problem. I don’t have local and reliable women to use it for that purpose. Three of my lady pissers are out of state, the local one is flaky so the van would be sitting a lot. 

The flaky lady pisser I even suggested using my service when she goes to an event with no facilities. I could park up and she can come use my backseat for a ladies room which she has before and have air conditioning and privacy. She hasn’t responded. 

I’m reminded of this idea every time I see a cheap van for sale. The van windows would be tinted and the ladies room sign inside of the van. Maybe add some vanity mirrors and lights, hand sanitizer. A mobile ladies room. A step up from a port a potty.

You are a genius!!!!! This is the real Uber service we would need... 😜

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

Might get the police involved/stir up suspicion if you only do this for women because that's what you like. Of course if you want to pay hot models to pee in the back of your van, discreetly, record them peeing with hidden cameras, one way mirrors etc etc and sell the videos on Onlyfans.com or something then this idea could be a real money spinner.

Fetish models are readily available and can be found with a quick google search. If you just want them to pee in your van while you record it, and then pay them, then as long as they consent to it I see no problem with it. You could even get some nice lady to travel with you, and then pee in the back of your van for a small fee. That too could work. I'm sure many women, even if they aren't into the pee fetish would be swayed by the idea of being paid to take a leak!

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

You are a genius!!!!! This is the real Uber service we would need... 😜

Thank you dear. I’m gonna guess you aren’t in Georgia (US) because that would be too perfect. 😂 Complimentary Service. Maybe have a tip jar in the van. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PeeFan said:

Might get the police involved/stir up suspicion if you only do this for women because that's what you like. Of course if you want to pay hot models to pee in the back of your van, discreetly, record them peeing with hidden cameras, one way mirrors etc etc and sell the videos on Onlyfans.com or something then this idea could be a real money spinner.

Fetish models are readily available and can be found with a quick google search. If you just want them to pee in your van while you record it, and then pay them, then as long as they consent to it I see no problem with it. You could even get some nice lady to travel with you, and then pee in the back of your van for a small fee. That too could work. I'm sure many women, even if they aren't into the pee fetish would be swayed by the idea of being paid to take a leak!

You have a point there. Have a van labeled to be a mobile ladies room would be real suspect. Too much attention. My current pee ladies, I have a relationship with, friends, ex’s. If they were local it would be a go. I have 3, maybe 4, but they are in other states. I have two local but they are unreliable. 

One of the unreliables is okay with being recorded and one of the out of towners is okay with being recorded. 

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Thank you dear. I’m gonna guess you aren’t in Georgia (US) because that would be too perfect. 😂 Complimentary Service. Maybe have a tip jar in the van. 

I would definitely destroy that van with my piss if I lived in Georgia... I would gladly share the trip with other pissing girls naturally! 😜

• Like 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

I would definitely destroy that van with my piss if I lived in Georgia... I would gladly share the trip with other pissing girls naturally! 😜

iam sure you and many other lovely ladies would soak that van in piss lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 6 months later...
On 9/13/2019 at 9:49 AM, Starks2010 said:

A tip jar ?! 😭😭 Are you wiping us clean afterwards if so then I’m sold haha it’s time for me to come to Georgia 

• Like 1