Just found this brilliant group

Sixdor

15 hours ago, Sixdor said:

Hi all,

I'm Mark and I live in Newbury in the UK.  Just found this site and I'm looking forward to exploring the world of pee fun with you all.  I have a few sexy encounters to tell, and plenty of fantasies to share, and would love to meet a like minded female.  The wetter the better!

Welcome, you will fit in just fine lol

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 4:42 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Well the entire uk is already here anyway🤣....

🤣 hi, new here too, from London area, it's good to know so many people not only enjoy this kink but are openly sharing it on here. Ppl are a lot more open minded these days.

I recently ended my relationship and am looking forward to some naughty chat to make me feel better. 

😊

Edited by littlemisspiss
  • Like 3
On 10/28/2019 at 1:38 AM, littlemisspiss said:

🤣 hi, new here too, from London area, it's good to know so many people not only enjoy this kink but are openly sharing it on here. Ppl are a lot more open minded these days.

I recently ended my relationship and am looking forward to some naughty chat to make me feel better. 

😊

Hi there, I'm from London too. Sorry to hear about your relationship and I'm sure folks on here will help cheer you up 

• Love 1
On 10/28/2019 at 1:38 AM, littlemisspiss said:

😊

Hi misspiss.  Good to see you here.  Not far away at all.  Hopefully we can chat and play soon.  The wetter the better...

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mark -

I seem to be in the minority, not being from the UK.  You'll have to work up quite a stream to reach me here in the US.  Why do I suddenly want to move to the UK where everyone else seems to be??  :)

I'm also new to the group and can tell you this is really a great place to meet and talk with other like-minded people.

• Like 1