Early female outdoor peeing on TV

vpw

TV in India growing up in 70s was boring like hell, all local programs and mostly government propaganda except for Saturday when a foreign film, usually old Hollywood or east European would be screened. Also programs like Top of the Pops and some sports so Saturday was big day to watch TV. Usually my folks would join as well as my seventy year old grandma.

One such Saturday was no exception as we all gathered around in the evening for the showing of a foreign movie. The movie was from Czechoslovakia and it started with a young couple driving around the countryside during winters. The titles of the movie was yet to start and then the car stops, and the young woman gets off, but the driver stays inside. She goes inside what appears to be a local pub and orders a beer. Then she goes to the phone and starts a conversation. She finishes her call and then goes to the bartender and asks him something. The subtitles hadn’t started yet. The man points her out to the toilet in the corner, and she promptly goes to it. She tries to open the door and finds its locked and then the scene turns to the beer thats left unfinished as the woman walks out of the place. Meanwhile, they have resumed their trip when after a while the girl talks to the driver but I couldn’t make out due to language issue. She gets out of the car and walks up in front and faces the car. The man points his finger in a negative gesture telling her no. The scene suddenly zooms out and the young girl is shown walking to the backside of the car. At that age my mind was still not tuned to watching an adult woman pee openly and this attractive blond is shown lowering her denims and squatting behind the car. Sadly it 70s and broadcast was in black and white.

I recall my brother asking what the girl was up to. Both my parents remained quiet but my grandma calmly said the girl is taking a piss. That woke my confused mind up as I was able to focus on the scene, the camera had closed up on the girl, basically her naked white butt against the equally white snow. All this on boring national TV in 70s was just unbelievable when even kissing scenes used to be censored out so couldn’t imagine how this slipped through. Then the camera refocused but this time on a side view showing the girl still peeing and looking straight up when suddenly she turns her head and breaks into a scream,the movie credits start. It seemed the boyfriend murdered his girlfriend while she took a pee.

That was among the most exposure shown on national TV for some strange reason. Quite a lot of flesh was shown unknowingly and I still remember the girls nice round ass squatting to showing a women attending nature’s call. Risque for that day and age. After that the only other time I saw a scene similar to that before I left for the US was a regional movie. These were low budget generally obscure movies made in regional languages and screened at the film festival.

One weekend there was nothing on TV and I had to kill time staying home. My folks were watching this particular movie so I decided to join them and glad I did. The movie was slow, it showed a young couple newly married in rural south India traveling in a ox cart. Nothing out of the ordinary but then it got interesting, usually the dumb TV would not show couples getting amorous or frisky but here surprisingly they show the couple hugging and doing everything but kiss. The movie director was clever as he circumvented the censor idiots this way. Now the movie had my attention, while the couple did their horny show the ox cart driver glancing back and enjoying the show so bit of voyeurism angle as well. Then the man tells the driver to stop the cart and gets off and heads to the woods probably to take a shit. The camera focuses on the girl waiting for her husband and after a while she gets restless. She gets down from the cart and takes a quick look around. This gets the attention from the driver who was feeding his ox. He then crouches on the ground and then the camera focuses under the cart and right there was the girl.

As the focus turns on her she is shown squatting with her butt at an angle, her dress lifted above her hips and the ground below her wet. This is an unexpected pleasant change for sure. First of all it was on good old TV in one of the most prudish country, and the exposure level would be a bit hot for any other country even today.

Somehow the director managed to avoid the cut as the scene forms part of the story as the driver rapes the girl after watching her pee. The commendable fact apart from getting away with the pee scene it was the fact he made this young attractive unknown actress bare her nice bum for the movie, a scenario unexpected in a country like India and national TV played it without any warning or advisory for the public. It was indicative they were OK with showing ladies peeing as long as no kissing or sex show was involved.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/8/2019 at 12:12 PM, vpw said:

TV in India growing up in 70s was boring like hell, all local programs and mostly government propaganda except for Saturday when a foreign film, usually old Hollywood or east European would be screened. Also programs like Top of the Pops and some sports so Saturday was big day to watch TV. Usually my folks would join as well as my seventy year old grandma.

One such Saturday was no exception as we all gathered around in the evening for the showing of a foreign movie. The movie was from Czechoslovakia and it started with a young couple driving around the countryside during winters. The titles of the movie was yet to start and then the car stops, and the young woman gets off, but the driver stays inside. She goes inside what appears to be a local pub and orders a beer. Then she goes to the phone and starts a conversation. She finishes her call and then goes to the bartender and asks him something. The subtitles hadn’t started yet. The man points her out to the toilet in the corner, and she promptly goes to it. She tries to open the door and finds its locked and then the scene turns to the beer thats left unfinished as the woman walks out of the place. Meanwhile, they have resumed their trip when after a while the girl talks to the driver but I couldn’t make out due to language issue. She gets out of the car and walks up in front and faces the car. The man points his finger in a negative gesture telling her no. The scene suddenly zooms out and the young girl is shown walking to the backside of the car. At that age my mind was still not tuned to watching an adult woman pee openly and this attractive blond is shown lowering her denims and squatting behind the car. Sadly it 70s and broadcast was in black and white.

I recall my brother asking what the girl was up to. Both my parents remained quiet but my grandma calmly said the girl is taking a piss. That woke my confused mind up as I was able to focus on the scene, the camera had closed up on the girl, basically her naked white butt against the equally white snow. All this on boring national TV in 70s was just unbelievable when even kissing scenes used to be censored out so couldn’t imagine how this slipped through. Then the camera refocused but this time on a side view showing the girl still peeing and looking straight up when suddenly she turns her head and breaks into a scream,the movie credits start. It seemed the boyfriend murdered his girlfriend while she took a pee.

That was among the most exposure shown on national TV for some strange reason. Quite a lot of flesh was shown unknowingly and I still remember the girls nice round ass squatting to showing a women attending nature’s call. Risque for that day and age. After that the only other time I saw a scene similar to that before I left for the US was a regional movie. These were low budget generally obscure movies made in regional languages and screened at the film festival.

One weekend there was nothing on TV and I had to kill time staying home. My folks were watching this particular movie so I decided to join them and glad I did. The movie was slow, it showed a young couple newly married in rural south India traveling in a ox cart. Nothing out of the ordinary but then it got interesting, usually the dumb TV would not show couples getting amorous or frisky but here surprisingly they show the couple hugging and doing everything but kiss. The movie director was clever as he circumvented the censor idiots this way. Now the movie had my attention, while the couple did their horny show the ox cart driver glancing back and enjoying the show so bit of voyeurism angle as well. Then the man tells the driver to stop the cart and gets off and heads to the woods probably to take a shit. The camera focuses on the girl waiting for her husband and after a while she gets restless. She gets down from the cart and takes a quick look around. This gets the attention from the driver who was feeding his ox. He then crouches on the ground and then the camera focuses under the cart and right there was the girl.

As the focus turns on her she is shown squatting with her butt at an angle, her dress lifted above her hips and the ground below her wet. This is an unexpected pleasant change for sure. First of all it was on good old TV in one of the most prudish country, and the exposure level would be a bit hot for any other country even today.

Somehow the director managed to avoid the cut as the scene forms part of the story as the driver rapes the girl after watching her pee. The commendable fact apart from getting away with the pee scene it was the fact he made this young attractive unknown actress bare her nice bum for the movie, a scenario unexpected in a country like India and national TV played it without any warning or advisory for the public. It was indicative they were OK with showing ladies peeing as long as no kissing or sex show was involved.

Name of the Movie or TV Show ?

Edited by sargam