Official News Tags for Stories - Let's Make PeeFans a Hub For Piss Fiction

I am currently in the process of removing all existing tags on threads - we used to have a system where you could input tags of your choosing but it was widely misused due to there being no standardisation or guidelines, so it was removed. That's why some threads have little black bubbles next to them with random words, but no recent threads do.

In the feedback survey it was highlighted though that in the fictional stories section, tags next to topics would be helpful, as until you actually read a story, you may not know what type of peeing is involved just from the title. And of course, we all have different interests and things we do and don't want to read.

As of today, the fictional stories section now has the option to select a pre-defined tag from one of the core categories:

Naughty  (so if you don't want any sort of piss vandalism/damage or wild peeing in unusual places, avoid threads with this tag)

Public 

Wetting

Toilet

Golden Shower

Pee Drinking

Includes Male Pee (any male only stories should go in the male section, but if it has both male + female peeing please use this tag).

@Sophie@steve25805@Scot_Lover - if you happen to be browsing an old story, feel free to add the relevant tag(s).

For everyone else (without moderator permissions), please tag your own stories appropriately when posting new content in the fictional pee stories section, not only to make peefans more organised and enjoyable for everyone, but to help more people find your work.

You can use multiple tags, though if the story is 95% golden showers, it is fine to just tag it as golden showers.

Once this has been in use for a while, it will also be worth clicking on the tag bubbles - for example, you could click on 'Public' and then get a list of all stories that have been tagged as involving public peeing.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues. Would also be happy to hear feedback on whether more categories are needed, but I feel most pee stories could be categorised using those. 

Of course, the tag system is just an extra aid - you can always include a note before your story begins with any other details you want people to be aware of before reading.

Thank you.

• Like 3

I guess I'll be spending some of my free time on here just going through threads and applying tags!

I used to add tags to my stories when I posted them, but like you said, there was no guidelines so everything was a bit of a mismatch.  Another welcome change, you're knocking these out of the park!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I guess I'll be spending some of my free time on here just going through threads and applying tags!

I used to add tags to my stories when I posted them, but like you said, there was no guidelines so everything was a bit of a mismatch.  Another welcome change, you're knocking these out of the park!

Certainly not expecting you to spend time going through old threads Sophie - it was more that if you happened to be reading a story thread at some point without tags, feel free to add them. But no obligation/pressure at all of course!

And thanks. I'll finish removing all current tags tomorrow and then we can make use of this new tag system both in fictional stories and in peefans news, ideas and help section.

Just now, Bacardi said:

I think I may have a story or two here. Do I have to go through and add the tags to my stories manually? 

No, it's fine thanks. 🙂 

It's just for future threads really. And when creating the thread, it'll ask you which tags to use.

Old tag removal completed with the help of Sophie.

Forum is tidy again.

So from now on, when creating a new thread:

• in fictional stories, you'll be asked what type of peeing is included
  • in news/ideas/help, you'll be asked what type of thread you're making (e.g. feedback, question etc)
  • every where, no tags will be used as they are not needed and just add extra confusion.

Thanks. 🙂

• Like 1