Interactive Story Game by Leaky_One | A Day In The Life

2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Started off with a nice pee in bed, then off to work to pee somewhere interesting there - but story over! Branches should link back in at some point.

Most do link back in I think - unfortunately the work one doesn't. 😂 Highly recommend trying again to see what I mean. 

18 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Started off with a nice pee in bed, then off to work to pee somewhere interesting there - but story over! Branches should link back in at some point.

Start over and call out of work ☺️

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

THIS IS AMAZING <3 <3 <3

I did encounter a glitch; in the movie theater, if you select the option to try and pee against the seat in front of you, and 'stay with your choice', it goes to a screen that says "Double tap to edit" that you can't back out of

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Lulu A. said:

THIS IS AMAZING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I did encounter a glitch; in the movie theater, if you select the option to try and pee against the seat in front of you, and 'stay with your choice', it goes to a screen that says "Double tap to edit" that you can't back out of

Great! 😄 And thanks a lot for finding the glitch. For now I've just removed the option, but if @lesleyhad written that pathway (or wants to at some point) we'll add it back in shortly. 🙂 Still 4 great choices for that bit. 

Thanks for playing! 

Update: Version 1.02

- Fixed missing pathway glitch

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent, very well written and matches my perfect idea of a sick-day.

I did find a glitch - caught mid pee in a kitchen display, click to see the consequences when the store assistant came over - and the next page suddenly found me confronted by a jogger.  All great scenarios though!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi @Admin this game is actually great! I've never seen an approach like this before, thank you! Are you still developing this one? And if not right now, what is missing to make this even better?

Thank you for all your effort, have a great day everyone! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Disclaimer: this is AMAZING, thank you for making and sharing this. However, I do feel like I should point out one error I've encountered: when peeing in the kitchen area (in the home furnishings store), I was caught by the sales attendant, clicked Continue and suddenly found myself in a park having just been caught by a jogger. After that I headed to the toilets, exited, and was transported to the start of the mall.

Edited by Deathfrombelow
  • 4 months later...