Interactive Story Game by Leaky_One | A Day In The Life

Under 45 but the thing is that im not into naughty peeing im into desperation and the game is built in a way that makes you score really low if you don't love naughty peeing. That's my only complaint it is a great idėa and it will revelutionate the pee fetish world but if we could only add more options for us desperation lovers it would be great

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Lost all my points at the end of the game through trick questions. Bleah. 

Indeed. I think the plan with this new format is that there will be some less 'game-like' versions, where you are just playing the story for pure enjoyment without any sort of points. No tricks, decisions or elements of luck involved, just purely you directing the story.

But then with some - like this one - the idea of losing points is there to encourage replays through different combinations to try and 'beat your score' and beat other people's scores too. Essentially, making it into more of a challenge. 

Of course, the main thing is that you enjoy the story. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Peefreak99 said:

Under 45 but the thing is that im not into naughty peeing im into desperation and the game is built in a way that makes you score really low if you don't love naughty peeing. That's my only complaint it is a great idėa and it will revelutionate the pee fetish world but if we could only add more options for us desperation lovers it would be great

Absolutely. 

That's why I've tagged this with 'Naughty' and 'Public' as this is very much a naughty-pee centred story. Luckily a lot of people here do seem to be very into naughty peeing so will hopefully get more out of it.

However you're spot on that this is just one of hopefully many stories. The idea being that there will be desperation-specific (and golden shower-specific, toilet-specific etc) games in future, that are tailored to specific niches in the fetish.

Unfortunately for you you'll have to wait a little for a desperation one, but hopefully you can see the potential. 🙂 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Absolutely. 

That's why I've tagged this with 'Naughty' and 'Public' as this is very much a naughty-pee centred story. Luckily a lot of people here do seem to be very into naughty peeing so will hopefully get more out of it.

However you're spot on that this is just one of hopefully many stories. The idea being that there will be desperation-specific (and golden shower-specific, toilet-specific etc) games in future, that are tailored to specific niches in the fetish.

Unfortunately for you you'll have to wait a little for a desperation one, but hopefully you can see the potential. 🙂 

Oh ok i see. This has huge potential and you could make good money of it if you make it a app that you have to buy this could solve the funding problem i think. This is next level stuff but just a tip make sure to claim it as your own by law so nobody steals it🙂

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Admin said:

Indeed. I think the plan with this new format is that there will be some less 'game-like' versions, where you are just playing the story for pure enjoyment without any sort of points. No tricks, decisions or elements of luck involved, just purely you directing the story.

But then with some - like this one - the idea of losing points is there to encourage replays through different combinations to try and 'beat your score' and beat other people's scores too. Essentially, making it into more of a challenge. 

Of course, the main thing is that you enjoy the story. 😄 

I enjoyed playing the game and the writing which is fabulous. The point deduction trap should go though as it cheapens the experience. Just allot  different amounts of points and a total at the end. 

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

I enjoyed playing the game and the writing which is fabulous. The point deduction trap should go though as it cheapens the experience. Just allot  different amounts of points and a total at the end. 

Yes that makes sense. Will let @lesley have the final say for this specific game as she wrote it (including the point gain/losses), but on future games I think solely being able to earn different levels of points for each option will work best as you said.

It's all still a bit of an experiment at this point, but any feedback like this is great.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Oh ok i see. This has huge potential and you could make good money of it if you make it a app that you have to buy this could solve the funding problem i think. This is next level stuff but just a tip make sure to claim it as your own by law so nobody steals it🙂

Haha thanks! I definitely can't claim credit for the 'choose your own adventure' game idea though, they have been around a while (usually in book form where you flick back and forth between physical pages). So nothing to copyright I'm afraid, but as far as I know PeeFans will be leading the way in terms of pee stories that you can instantly interact with in this way and control the direction of. So not a brand new concept by any means, but hopefully something unique to the pee fetish. Having said that, if other people wanted to make their own, I definitely wouldn't mind - the more the better! 

The only form of monetisation I have planned for it is that some stories may be marked 'gold members only' if they have videos from the gallery in it, or if I hire models to help create original content for the story (and in which case would need to recoup some of that money through gold membership upgrades). Most stories will be free for everyone like this one though - that is assuming the core idea is liked and that people want more of course. 🙂

Thanks.

• Like 3

I have to agree with the others. While I enjoyed the story (and thank you lesley for writing it!) the trick questions completely ruined it for me.

I also didn't know I had to tally the points myself as I go along. So at the end (if I didn't lose everything through a trick question) I would have had absolutely no idea how many points i had. My fault. I didn't read the thread properly.

• Like 3

Update: Version 1.01 

- Message added at the beginning clarifying to keep a track of points if you want to know score at end. As said above, future games will have in-built scoring.

The most points you can lose from any decision is now 10.

- Link back to PeeFans added at the end.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Admin said:

Update: Version 1.01 

- Message added at the beginning clarifying to keep a track of points if you want to know score at end. As said above, future games will have in-built scoring.

The most points you can lose from any decision is now 10.

- Link back to PeeFans added at the end.

The beta version was always going to have a few things that needed adjusting.  🙂

Please if anyone notices any glitches/mistakes etc, let me know. Likewise, any further feedback is very welcome. Not only will it be useful for future stories, but in cases like the above then changes can be directly made to this story where appropriate. 

Follow this update, I would also highly encourage anyone who has already played to not be discouraged by the losing points aspect (especially now it is heavily reduced). There are some real major detours certain options can take, meaning you can quite literally have a widely different experience on your second play with largely different story content.

Have fun exploring!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

I think the point deductions for the cleanups makes it more relatable.

Haha yeah, that's why I still left in small point deductions, as otherwise always going for the most extreme naughtiness would surely get you the most points every time, whereas when there's a chance of losing points from the riskier options, it's not so straightforward.

But the 'lose all your points' option seemed a bit much, so that's gone.

• Like 1

Really good fun.  I'm definitely in the naughty pee group but wouldn't be as bold in reality as I was in the story.  That said, I have peed in most of the situations presented, just maybe taking the less extravagant approach.  😂😉😎

No idea how many points I got, especially with a few deductions here and there.  

Love the idea.  Just wish I could spend a day like that, preferably with the leading lady in the story.

• Like 4

I tried 3x; my highest score was 126 with my first game a mere 40. However, there should be a way for the game to tally your points and then show how you fair. 

It was interesting; makes you use your imagination really well. These were well written.

It does recall of being very naughty; some of the scenarios were creative and down right hot, like at the cinema or at the eatery in the mall. I would've like to read our gal connected with one or both of the women she met, Lisa and Maria, for a little pee party of their own.

Obviously this is from a gal's POV which is fine an gets the imagination going for us blokes. It would be great though if in the beginning you could select what sex you were then take the scenarios from that gender's appropriate POV.

Edited by P_lovinguy
added more info
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Sweets said:

All though I'm not that bold to go pee in many of these naughty places. I would love too. So as a game I would pick the most naughty to live out my fantasy.  I love it.

Yes exactly! 😄 

1 hour ago, P_lovinguy said:

I tried 3x; my highest score was 126 with my first game a mere 40. However, there should be a way for the game to tally your points and then show how you fair. 

It was interesting; makes you use your imagination really well. These were well written.

It does recall of being very naughty; some of the scenarios were creative and down right hot, like at the cinema or at the eatery in the mall. I would've like to read our gal connected with one or both of the women she met, Lisa and Maria, for a little pee party of their own.

Obviously this is from a gal's POV which is fine an gets the imagination going for us blokes. It would be great though if in the beginning you could select what sex you were then take the scenarios from that gender's appropriate POV.

Nice. As I said there will definitely be automatic points either in future update of this game, or at the very least in all future new games that are made in this style. 

The good news is that the core story we have here can be expanded with other options if lesley wants to add more, or if she wants to work with another pee writer here and collaborate on extra pathways.

And I like your gender idea too for some future games, although I think most guys quite like the idea of being in a womans shoes for the day when it comes to naughty pee opportunities. That said, a game where you're a guy and meet up with other women for all kinds of pee fun sounds like it could be great too. There's lots of potential options with this concept. 🙂

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Not enough time to do this justice before work. Will check it out when I get home later.

Definitely best to wait rather than have to quit halfway through the story - let us know how you get on with it later though!

1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

Really good fun.  I'm definitely in the naughty pee group but wouldn't be as bold in reality as I was in the story.  That said, I have peed in most of the situations presented, just maybe taking the less extravagant approach.  😂😉😎

No idea how many points I got, especially with a few deductions here and there.  

Love the idea.  Just wish I could spend a day like that, preferably with the leading lady in the story.

Great. 😄 

Automatic points will be introduced for those not wanting to count (or not realising the need to), but I just wanted to get the raw version out to share with you all. I'm very glad you enjoyed, and like Sweets said the story kind of gives you the opportunity to live any fantasies of being your naughtiest self for the day. 

Has anyone here ever played Trials in Tainted Space? And yes, I'm 100% sure that the name (which spells TITS) is intentional. It is a sci fi game that has you boldly cumming where no one has came before and trying to earn money and fame in the process. The idea here seems to be similar, except that he is willing to explore literally every fetish except water sports and scat. The lead writer on that project set the overall story, with contributing writers penning individual scenes, that they integrate into the whole story. He did another setting that was similar, but fantasy, which was a little less friendly to use. It would be worth it to look just to see their formatting, and not have to reinvent any wheels. I love this idea personally, and I think a game where you were juggling your finances, time, and relationships  while exploring your particular take on the fetish would be a worthwhile project. 

If there was a fairly simple way to pay for it, I would put up 5 dollars for that in a heartbeat. They used patreon for monetization, with backers getting access to material a month or so ahead of others. I don't know if something similar is workable here or not.

• Like 2

Not to take away from any other aspects of the already awesome site, but please permit me to say:

This is the best damn thing that has ever been part of this site! I love this idea: it's sexy, interactive, and features some of @lesley's best writing yet! I would hope to contribute to a future interactive story, so long as I'm not swamped with schoolwork. But regardless, this is really incredible. I look forward to more!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Loved the story - thanks @lesley.

Only scored 113 cos got a couple of minuses. One of them I opted for her getting on the bus instead of going for a pee round the back because peeing on the bus was more naughty to me. Turns out the bus was too crowded and she had to get off at the next stop, lol

I also failed to score anything like maximum points on a number of questions because my own preferences - squatting to pee on the cinema carpet or taking a standing pee on the floor in the baths, were not the naughtiest options available, but closely matched the naughty preferences I am generally known for.

The write up for my bracket (45-145) includes the supposed fact that I would be "more at home on the loo than having a naughty pee somewhere daring." Lol. Anyone here who knows me knows this scarcely does me justice, hahaha.

I loved the whole concept though and immensely enjoyed it. I think this sort of thing could be a big hit.

There are two ways to play it, though. I knew that my preferences were not always the naughtiest options but played it with my own preferences anyway. But one could easily play for points by going not for your preference but for the answer you think will score more. I guess it depends upon whether your first priority is erotic pleasure or competitiveness. I'd rather go down the most erotically enjoyable - to me - route.

I do hope this idea is a success and hope to see more of this.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, holyknight3 said:

Has anyone here ever played Trials in Tainted Space? And yes, I'm 100% sure that the name (which spells TITS) is intentional. It is a sci fi game that has you boldly cumming where no one has came before and trying to earn money and fame in the process. The idea here seems to be similar, except that he is willing to explore literally every fetish except water sports and scat. The lead writer on that project set the overall story, with contributing writers penning individual scenes, that they integrate into the whole story. He did another setting that was similar, but fantasy, which was a little less friendly to use. It would be worth it to look just to see their formatting, and not have to reinvent any wheels. I love this idea personally, and I think a game where you were juggling your finances, time, and relationships  while exploring your particular take on the fetish would be a worthwhile project. 

If there was a fairly simple way to pay for it, I would put up 5 dollars for that in a heartbeat. They used patreon for monetization, with backers getting access to material a month or so ahead of others. I don't know if something similar is workable here or not.

Thanks! Had a look at the game you mentioned as I hadn't previously heard of it - looks good fun and along the lines of where I hope this concept will end up for us. Whilst I envision several individual story/games like this one, I also picture one big 'main' story that many different authors collaborate on, creating a whole world and seemingly limitless pathways, collecting items and various stats along the way - essentially allowing people to live out an alternative life where there are less restrictions on their pee fun! We are just at the very beginning stages right now of course, but it's good to know there's already interest for something much bigger. 

2 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Not to take away from any other aspects of the already awesome site, but please permit me to say:

This is the best damn thing that has ever been part of this site! I love this idea: it's sexy, interactive, and features some of @lesley's best writing yet! I would hope to contribute to a future interactive story, so long as I'm not swamped with schoolwork. But regardless, this is really incredible. I look forward to more!

Would love to have you contributing on future stories wetwulf, and thank you very much for the positive feedback. 😄 As I said, this is hopefully just the beginning of this concept.

16 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Loved the story - thanks @lesley.

Only scored 113 cos got a couple of minuses. One of them I opted for her getting on the bus instead of going for a pee round the back because peeing on the bus was more naughty to me. Turns out the bus was too crowded and she had to get off at the next stop, lol

I also failed to score anything like maximum points on a number of questions because my own preferences - squatting to pee on the cinema carpet or taking a standing pee on the floor in the baths, were not the naughtiest options available, but closely matched the naughty preferences I am generally known for.

The write up for my bracket (45-145) includes the supposed fact that I would be "more at home on the loo than having a naughty pee somewhere daring." Lol. Anyone here who knows me knows this scarcely does me justice, hahaha.

I loved the whole concept though and immensely enjoyed it. I think this sort of thing could be a big hit.

There are two ways to play it, though. I knew that my preferences were not always the naughtiest options but played it with my own preferences anyway. But one could easily play for points by going not for your preference but for the answer you think will score more. I guess it depends upon whether your first priority is erotic pleasure or competitiveness. I'd rather go down the most erotically enjoyable - to me - route.

I do hope this idea is a success and hope to see more of this.

Haha yes, the score brackets should be taken with a huge pinch of salt of course, as I think we can all agree 'more at home on the loo' does not cover your tastes Steve! 😂 

Very pleased to hear you like the overall concept and story though.

As for your final comments, I would 100% recommend playing for your own pleasure, as sometimes the riskier options backfire and result in point deductions. The points are definitely just an added element. Having said that, once you've played it through once with your ideal choices, you can of course then replay with a different path and instead try to score higher (as even your secondary choices will likely result in some very fun stories to read!) 🙂 

• Like 2