Welcome To PeeFans!

Admin

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ShyPeeMan
23 minutes ago, lizaff28 said:

Привет. Нашел интересный сайт. Я из России. Мужчина би. Нравится писсинг и игры с мочой, фендом. Надеюсь найду единомышленников!)

What's that in English please

1 hour ago, lizaff28 said:

Привет. Нашел интересный сайт. Я из России. Мужчина би. Нравится писсинг и игры с мочой, фендом. Надеюсь найду единомышленников!)

Hi @lizaff28 and a huge welcome to the site.  Please though can you make sure that all your posts and also your profile is written in English.  It is part of our site rules that all must be written in English.  Thanks and welcome!

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, KissKillen said:

Hi, i´m a 39 year old man from Sweden. Love pee in all ways 🙂

Nice to have you here! Have fun browsing the forums and contributing - see you around!

• 1 month later...

Hello, it is great I found you. 

I am a straight man that has been into pee for a long time. Only had a couple experiences with ex's. Looking forward to having a outlet to talk with other like minded people. Share a little of my craziness 😁 and read about others experiences.  Maybe find someone to chat with about fantasies and experiences.  Prefer all female experiences but will read about a man's view and experience with a woman. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am so happy to find pee soulmates after long lonely trip in the desert of rejection... Adore cross-wetting and drink sharing. Long family tradition of  pee therapy. Enjoying to give proper pee enforced full body massage. Always ready to share. Sans follower.

Edited by A_AShes
  • 1 month later...

I love this site so far. It feels very different from every other pee related site I've ever interacted with. But I still can't think of a decent way to introduce myself. I feel like I'm pretty basic. And basically as vanilla as someone can be. While managing a piss kink.

Hi @Takashi96 and a huge welcome to the community.  Great to have you on board and contributing.

Don't worry in the slightest about how your experiences and tastes compare to anyone else’s - we’re all different just with a common interest. Nobody is keeping scores. Just as long as you enjoy yourself is what counts. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, Laserradial said:

Hi,

I’m new, and like wet sex and wet and messy, playing with food during the sex is for me fun.

Turn me on when you go totally for the sexuel pleasures with peeing that the consequences never minded. Example, that the couch is totally ruined by soaking it with piss, and the high heels make holes in the couch. 
do things that not allowed, you misbehaving 

Hoi, I'm Peetea from the near of Winschoten. How nice to have another pee fan so close. 😊💦💛💦👍

4 hours ago, Badkitty13 said:

Hi, everyone I have some pee experience but not much and am super excited to be able to talk about my fantasies with people who understand and are not disgusted by it.

Welcome, this is a fantastic site, lovely and very supportive people.  Looking forward to hearing your fantasies. 

On 11/2/2022 at 6:22 AM, Badkitty13 said:

Hi, everyone I have some pee experience but not much and am super excited to be able to talk about my fantasies with people who understand and are not disgusted by it.

Welcome to the homeland of people who understand and are not disgusted by your fantasies, Badkitty13! As far as looking for people to talk to about them? I promise you will find more than you ever knew were out there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ltxsports said:

Hello to this site. I will see how we can act as there is no 2fa.

Watch my profile for to start keep talking.

I will meet today. Have a day today

Welcome to the forum @ltxsports - Hope you find lots of interesting pee content to browse.   Please note though that we're not a personal 'meet up' site, but purely an online community of people with a common interest.

Hope you enjoy finding your way around and do ask us if you have any questions.