Welcome To PeeFans!

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, SikkSixx said:

Hey guys im new here thanks for having me here with all you freaks lol. Anyone still active in 2021?? Hmu lets chat I won't bite lol lets be friends c; 

Hi @SikkSixx and a big welcome - have a good browse around, see whether 2021 seems active enough for you.  Lots of friends here - but worth mentioning we're not a chat site or a hook-up place, we're an open community of like-minded friends. Feel free to get involved commenting and posting on the site.  We do have a few site rules to have a browse over - and just shout up with any questions.

14 minutes ago, SikkSixx said:

Hey guys im new here thanks for having me here with all you freaks lol. Anyone still active in 2021?? Hmu lets chat I won't bite lol lets be friends c; 

Welcome! Would love to become friends and feel free to chat with me anytime about anything you want to 😄

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 1:52 AM, Unique21 said:

Hello all. Nice to find like minded people. I love women piss, and would  like to talk to new people about our lovely Fetish. Nice to be with you 🙂

Hi there and welcome to the site. There's lot to see and many wonderful people here to interact with on the forums. Have fun!

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Cheshire cat said:

Hi.

Wee are a married couple from England. Peeing as been part of our sex life for as long as we have been together. I am the male half of the couple, but will be keeping wife up to date about the site and she will also post at times.

Feel free to contact us

Hi and a huge welcome from someone just a county away, slightly north.

Hope you're feeling right at home, and do shout up with any questions.  

15 hours ago, Cheshire cat said:

Hi.

Wee are a married couple from England. Peeing as been part of our sex life for as long as we have been together. I am the male half of the couple, but will be keeping wife up to date about the site and she will also post at times.

Feel free to contact us

Welcome from me too. Have fun finding your way round the huge amount of content on the site, and interacting with all the lovely people here - there is a very wide range of interests and personal circumstances represented on the site, and a fair few happily wet couples. Looking forward to your contributions. Oh - and because they are always too modest to say so, I should point out the the moderators are superb here, keeping everything respectful and answering questions 🙂.  

Edited by Kupar
typo
17 hours ago, Cheshire cat said:

Hi.

Feel free to contact us

Welcome! As said before, this is a truly amazing site so I do hope you'll find lots of exciting ideas for the both of you! 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, AlinaGenua said:

Hey there, Im a 22 jears old "lady" from the beautiful state of Baden Wuerttemberg in Germany. I fell in love with pee and all things regarding it, when my then girlfriend introduced me into this wonderfully wet world.

Hi and a huge welcome to the site and a very friendly community.  Do shout up with any questions and enjoy yourself finding your way around.

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and a huge welcome to the site and a very friendly community.  Do shout up with any questions and enjoy yourself finding your way around.

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Indeed I have a question: how can I post Pictures and Videos here, and which category is best for someone like me (girl with man part down there..)

On 9/20/2021 at 10:48 PM, AlinaGenua said:

Thanks for the warm welcome 🙂 Indeed I have a question: how can I post Pictures and Videos here, and which category is best for someone like me (girl with man part down there..)

No probs - I'll answer as best I can...

Pictures can be posted by clicking on the 'choose files' or 'Add Files' at the bottom of the box where you enter the text.  There's a size limit on pictures, but otherwise quite straightforward.  Videos though need to be hosted elsewhere (because we don't have the space on the site) - so there are various third party sites you could use.  Quite a few people use Erome for example.  Then just copy and paste in the link.

Now in terms of where to post - I will apologise that the site can seem a little binary in for example having a specific Men Peeing area.  My advice would be as a girl to post in the Pee Pictures / Pee Videos sections which is where all the ladies pee content lives.  If you wish to, you could post a little comment just to remind people of your status.  That said, the last thing we want is to cause any embarrassment or to single you out in any way.

We pride ourselves on being very respectful and welcoming, and we expect that all those viewing your posts will of course demonstrate that understanding.  If you do see any comments that cause you concern please do let us know and we can address it.  The easiest way to do this is by clicking 'Report'.

Welcome again!

[Edit:

@AlinaGenua - I'm just adding to this post to better answer the question of where a girl with 'man part down there' should post.  After my initial advice, I've now had more of a detailed discussion with the site Admin and the other Moderators.  This is our collective view (and please understand it is a subject which may change again).

The first thing to say is that we as a site are fully based on respect and inclusivity, so we don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or unsupported.  We realise not everyone lives their lives solely based on the parts they were born with. 

But of course the principle of not making people uncomfortable applies to everyone.  We generally all use the site expecting that when we visit the Pee Pictures pages we will see ladies in pee related activities and most people don't expect to be faced with a penis or other male parts in that section.  For that reason we would ask that content which shows a 'man part' peeing should be placed in the 'Men Peeing: Pictures, Videos & Stories' section.

(There are some exceptions and some historic threads which don't always fit that pattern, like the Pee Pictures posts of men peeing on ladies, men being peed on by ladies and similar, but the title of the topic is always an obvious warning of what to expect.  Also looking back in history there may be some other exceptions, pictures of oriental ladyboys for example).

I'm sure there are also examples of those who live as ladies and have created content where they are fully clothed, maybe wetting or leaving a puddle behind and there is nothing to distinguish that picture from any other lady (ie there is no evidence of man parts).  Those pictures exist in the female peeing area and we don't question or draw attention to their genitalia.  Obviously that is a principle which has not previously been identified as a problem.

I hope that helps.   Please don't be in fear of getting it wrong though - we will try our best to help and advise.

Cheers - Goose]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Further clarification added
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Hi all. Newbie here. Love peeing myself and watching vids of women wetting themselves. That's the only experience I have so far

Hi @ShyPeeMan - and a huge welcome to the site.  Based on your opening line, looks like you're in exactly the right place and definitely amongst friends.  Enjoy, and do shout up with any questions.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2021 at 11:48 PM, transpissboy said:

Hey! I'm new to the site and pretty new to pee kink 🙂 I'm actually a virgin so I've never tried this with anyone else but it definitely turns me on and is great during masturbation lol

3 hours ago, Guitar Mike said:

Hello you beautiful cats!! X

Welcome to the community both of you - enjoy and do shout up with any questions...

Quite a big core UK community @Guitar Mike.   The membership numbers are huge, although that includes a lot of past members.  In terms of active members, membership is probably in the hundred or so, but I'd be guessing. And it is growing all the time.  It's perhaps a 30% UK / 30% Americas / 30% Europe / 10% rest of world split.

There is the user map located here - although it's derived only from the locations people put in their profiles (there isn't a mystical golden village in Cumbria as the map suggests, or at least I haven't found it yet...)

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Quite a big core UK community @Guitar Mike.   The membership numbers are huge, although that includes a lot of past members.  In terms of active members, membership is probably in the hundred or so, but I'd be guessing. And it is growing all the time.  It's perhaps a 30% UK / 30% Americas / 30% Europe / 10% rest of world split.

There is the user map located here - although it's derived only from the locations people put in their profiles (there isn't a mystical golden village in Cumbria as the map suggests, or at least I haven't found it yet...)

Ahh, thanks Goose. "The Golden Village" is a brilliant name for a club! I'm going to tell my friend Denise about this group - she's one of us.

X

• Like 1