Welcome To PeeFans!

Admin

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you, everyone here seems really nice, I'm a new member, and just really love pee! Looking for women and to find like minded people who enjoy what I enjoy. Would be interested in sharing stories and or possible meet ups! Thanks again everyone! 

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
6 hours ago, Piss67 said:

Thank you, everyone here seems really nice, I'm a new member, and just really love pee! Looking for women and to find like minded people who enjoy what I enjoy. Would be interested in sharing stories and or possible meet ups! Thanks again everyone! 

Great - glad you found us! Welcome to the site. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I’m new, and like wet sex and wet and messy, playing with food during the sex is for me fun.

Turn me on when you go totally for the sexuel pleasures with peeing that the consequences never minded. Example, that the couch is totally ruined by soaking it with piss, and the high heels make holes in the couch. 
do things that not allowed, you misbehaving 

Edited by Laserradial
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
Il y a 13 heures, Pissygal00 a déclaré:

salut! Nouveau sur le site et nouveau pour faire pipi. Mais j'aime partager moi-même, des photos et des vidéos. Si quelqu'un veut échanger et discuter, contactez-moi. cherchant à explorer, comme je l'ai dit, je suis nouveau dans ce domaine. 

Hi, 

A woman who dares !! that's great..😍
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, WethotSummer said:

Hello. I just signed up after finding this very interesting site. Looking forward to reading and sharing some stories 😊

I'm 30 f UK, bi but married to a man who is almost as into pee as I am. 

Hi and welcome - indeed welcome to you both, since I imagine hubby will be reading over your shoulder too.   If you have any questions or need any help finding your way about please just shout up!

• Like 1