Official News Introducing Prefixes To Organise This Section

It may look like a rainbow has just thrown up over this section, currently titled 'PeeFans News, Ideas & Help'.

Whilst this section is basically for 'anything directly related to this site', that is quite a broad range of topics. So, we now have something called 'prefixes' when posting a new thread here, meaning you must choose what sub-category it falls into. This should hopefully keep things more organised. It also means when viewing threads you can click on a prefix - such as 'Official News' - and just see all the threads related to that (same for new ideas etc). 

I have manually updated recently posted threads with prefixes, but older threads wont' have them. All new threads will require a prefix. 

Just so we are all clear on what each category means:

Official News - Only posted by me for site changes, updates and things you're best of reading to avoid missing out on the latest PeeFans developments. Please read.

Tutorial - Again posted by me with details on using the site or certain functionality.

Feedback / Idea - Select this if you have a suggestion that could improve the site, or something you dislike / would like to be considered for change etc.

Site Error / Bug - If something isn't working right, you're getting error messages or something seems a little wrong with the site, report it with this.

Site Question / Help - Confused about how something works or where something is? If searching doesn't answer your question, ask the community here or PM me.

Member Updates - For your own personal updates that are related to PeeFans, or news about another member (that you have permission to post). Quite often these threads are better off in General Chat though.

If you're not sure what prefix to pick, please just guess which of those best relates, or more likely the thread is better of posted in a different section.

Thank you.