You know you're a pee fan when...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When you are in mixed company when a woman goes into a nearby restroom to pee, and you struggle to keep your composure because you try to converse while trying to listen to the stream.

Also, when the sight of an exposed vulva no longer arouses you unless it is peeing or is about to pee.

Edited by luv2watch
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...

You know you're a peefan when you encounter a squatting female from behind and immediately wonder if they are a member of this forum.

And you are definitely a pee fan if you recognise them from here - "Oh hi, @Sophie, fancy meeting you here. Do carry on. No need to be shy on my account." Lol

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You know you're a peefan when you encounter a squatting female from behind and immediately wonder if they are a member of this forum.

And you are definitely a pee fan if you recognise them from here - "Oh hi, @Sophie, fancy meeting you here. Do carry on. No need to be shy on my account." Lol

Haha! I was about to say if you do recognise me please come say hi, but I'd hate for you to say hi to someone else thinking it was me!

• Haha 2

...if you go to the supermarket, and look around at the women present there, and think to yourself: "I would like her, her, and her to piss in my mouth, but not her and her. Oh HER yeah, her too" instead of thinking "I'd like to fuck her, her and her, but not..." 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

^^^ ...and even if you don't need to piss, you find yourself looking down every alleyway and side street wondering where would be a good place - and wondering when was the last time someone made that their toilet.

Totally, the perverted part of my mind likes to come up with ways how a woman can duck behind something and squat to pee depending on the area I’m in.