You know you're a pee fan when...

22 hours ago, Admin said:

... Just typing 'p' in your address bar brings up at least one pee-related website (hopefully peefans! 😉

unless you're a pro at remembering to go incognito  or clear your history of course

I tried and 4 pee related sites came up🤣 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Haha 3

When you have to go pee, and you see there’s a toilet but you hold it and wait to find somewhere more interesting

when you see people in the water at the beach and suspect that anyone who is stationary or sitting in the water is pissing

when a friend has to pee and you suggest to them they could go somewhere other than a toilet, like in a back street, the bushes, in the water at the beach, in the sand dunes...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I thought of this thread today actually. I was hanging out with some friends and 2 girls wallked by and i heard one of them say " i olmost peed myself" i had to use all my willpower to control my mind then🤣. I was like " NO PEEFREAK YOU CAN'T GET A BOONER IN PUBLIC THINK OF CIPPCAKES OR ANYTING BUT DON'T TRY TO IMAGINE THAT GIRL PEEING"🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1
On 9/5/2019 at 6:38 PM, Admin said:

... You hear a conversation in public where someone mentions needing a wee and immediately perk up and listen. 

THis is definitely is me, I always pay attention if a female says she has to pee or shows signs of being desperate

On 9/5/2019 at 6:45 PM, Pissdrinker said:

...’holding’ and ‘desperate’ are trigger words

Absolutely ,. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...

You are at a cabaret,  and any time a woman from any of the nearby tables steps out of the room for a few minutes, you assume she has gone to pee,  and you imagine how her pussy might look as she does it.

When she returns, you wonder if the last few drops made a damp patch in her knickers.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...