Curiosity

Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

Never ever in my life thought I would say this.

But the think I like best is knowing that there people on this forum who enjoy seeing me urinate it gives me such a buzz.

I guess in a roundabout way I have my husband to thank for that 

Knowing a girl is going for a pee, and watching her pick her place, slowly raise her skirt and drop her panties and get into position is almost as hot to me as watching the stream flow out of her pussy and hit the ground while she makes sighs of relief. It's all very sexy and exciting and stimulating, particularly if the woman takes her time wiping and acts like she's rubbing herself a bit being turned on by the act. 

Well for me...I was in high school and worked at a grocery store as a bag boy part of the job was to clean the bathrooms and everytime a woman shopper or co worker would come in there while i was in there. Luckily I wore a apron....but from then on out i would want to be in there all the time if I could just to hear women peeing. Some didnt care and some did...and hell some didnt even close the door to the stall. But to this day I still love to see and hear a woman pee.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

But the think I like best is knowing that there people on this forum who enjoy seeing me urinate it gives me such a buzz.

@Jayne78, I do believe that you are becoming an exhibitionist.
Of course we love exhibitionist and are quite willing to tell you how much we like it.
This in turn gives you great feelings.  It is a circle that feeds upon itself and we love it.

• Agree 4

On 9/4/2019 at 11:45 PM, Jayne78 said:

Looking forward to seeing more Jayne 

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 8:18 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Great question. Im into desperation and relief im not sure why but the thing that gets me going is when a girl is soooo desperate that she has to pee outside and the moans and look of relief is what drives my dick crazy. Im not sure what got me into this but i know that even as a litle boy i got this weird feeling whenever a girl peed. 

I can't add to this, said it perfectly for me.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2019 at 6:45 PM, Jayne78 said:

Ever since i started doing videos maybe about 6 months ago. I have the same feeling.  I like to think of a new place or position. I don't want to do the same ones over and over.  Once i find the right place trying to hold it as much as possible, not for the desperation part but so I can pee more and how long can i go.  

On 9/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, Uhate2likeme69 said:

So...what is it about pee that you all like and love so much? And when did your discover that peeing turned you on??

We have had this conversation, Uhate2like69 was the first person I talk to about my fetish. We found each other on a group on facebook and have chatted and shared videos since then.  Once I told him it seemed easier to open up about it to others.  I even shared it with my husband I've been married to for 19 years. We will see if that leads anywhere.  Thanks for listening.  And I’m glad your here to share with others. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think with me it's always been there.  I love the sensation of desperation and needing to go ahead of the peeing itself.  Also when I was much younger I had some operations down below and there was a big emphasis on peeing - and getting it right - post operatively.  

I think it's two-fold for me...   Firstly I'm a huge fan of 'lady parts' particularly the area around the slit, the mound, and of course what lies beneath.  So my fertile imagination plays with thoughts of what a lady in the street may look like- is she trimmed, shaved, full on bushy,  what is she wearing - thong, pants, pastel colours or vivid or maybe nothing?  All those sort of things.

Then I think my interest in peeing stems from being about five and seeing a girl sitting on the toilet for the first time.  My interest is firmly focussed on a girl enjoying her experience, whether it being holding and desperate, peeing on a toilet or somewhere other than, leaking, wetting.  Anything and everything to do with female pee - but it has to be being enjoyed.  If not then it doesn't really do it for me.

So - put the two together and the thought of that golden stream emerging from a lady's pee hole - and I'm in heaven!

• Like 2

I like seeing and hearing people pee. Seeing desperation and needing to go bad, crossing legs move around and hands on crouch. I hear women pee too and see it come out of women pee hole. Most women dont sound the same too when they pee. I like seeing the amount a women can hold. The speed too of pee coming out of a women amazed me . I like the positions women pee at hover , stand sit down pee. I like hearing and seeing the relief on there faces too like moan or sigh letting it go. I also wanted to how women and where they pee from when I was younger. Such a small hole they pee from that allows them to pee so fast and loud pressure too it come out . 

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, Uhate2likeme69 said:

So...what is it about pee that you all like and love so much? And when did your discover that peeing turned you on??

I love the naughtiness, and the taboo aspect of it. I also love seeing a man or woman's genitals while they piss. I prefer people to piss outside or on the floor inside or against the wall. I just think those are some of the naughtiest places to go. I love seeing a woman's pussy spread wide open in a low squat while she relieves herself. I discovered that peeing turned me on when I was a teenager. I had watched a lot of people pee outside because I grew up in the country and I just realized it turned me on and I always wanted to see their dick or pussy while they did it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2