Excursion to the Desert Palace

rann

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! It's so great to see you writing again! I almost missed this. And as with the Nina and Katie series, it's a whole lot of fun. I haven't encountered anyone who handles naughty peeing quite like you do. Kudos, and I hope there's more to come from you, whatever it may be!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I loved this story. I enjoyed fantasizing about the thorough defilement of the fictional historic landmark. I also somewhat adored the naïveté of the protagonist of this story. It’s amazing that they still don’t know that she is about to pee when she is exposing her pussy in such a way. What else would she do 😜😜?? I am not sure if it is intentional or not but I enjoyed the fact that you keep the the protagonist’s gender ambiguous. If feels easier to relate to them. 

By the way, if you don’t mind, may I know whether the protagonist choose to tattle about the girl peeing to the authority or the tour guide? Just curious. Feel free not to answer if you really want to keep it that way. 

Edited by miniskirtpisser
  • Thanks 1
On 10/21/2019 at 3:26 AM, miniskirtpisser said:

I loved this story. I enjoyed fantasizing about the thorough defilement of the fictional historic landmark. I also somewhat adored the naïveté of the protagonist of this story. It’s amazing that they still don’t know that she is about to pee when she is exposing her pussy in such a way. What else would she do 😜😜?? I am not sure if it is intentional or not but I enjoyed the fact that you keep the the protagonist’s gender ambiguous. If feels easier to relate to them. 

By the way, if you don’t mind, may I know whether the protagonist choose to tattle about the girl peeing to the authority or the tour guide? Just curious. Feel free not to answer if you really want to keep it that way. 

Yes! Sometimes I like keeping certain details ambiguous for exactly the reason you stated.

As for the protagonist, well, I like to think that they're love for history left them so dumbfounded as to what the girl was about to do that they weren't thinking straight; they could barely even fathom the idea of pissing on history until the girl was busy doing it ;)

I don't think the protagonist would tattle however -- I have a feeling that they are the sort to try and get some answers themselves, say, by observing further and/or confronting the girl

On another note, I am very happy you enjoyed it. Your stories were some of the ones that inspired me to try writing in the first place so I am kind of star-struck that you liked my writing.

Edited by rann
On 10/26/2019 at 3:28 PM, rann said:

Yes! Sometimes I like keeping certain details ambiguous for exactly the reason you stated.

As for the protagonist, well, I like to think that they're love for history left them so dumbfounded as to what the girl was about to do that they weren't thinking straight; they could barely even fathom the idea of pissing on history until the girl was busy doing it 😉

I don't think the protagonist would tattle however -- I have a feeling that they are the sort to try and get some answers themselves, say, by observing further and/or confronting the girl

On another note, I am very happy you enjoyed it. Your stories were some of the ones that inspired me to try writing in the first place so I am kind of star-struck that you liked my writing.

Thank you very much for your explanation. I am hoping that you’d write more naughty peeing stories. I love the third person narrative of the story and the bewilderment of the protagonist. 

Thank you also for your kind words about my writings. I am glad that you enjoyed my story. 😊

• 3 months later...
On 10/26/2019 at 6:28 AM, rann said:

As for the protagonist, well, I like to think that they're love for history left them so dumbfounded as to what the girl was about to do that they weren't thinking straight; they could barely even fathom the idea of pissing on history until the girl was busy doing it 😉

Will you ever continue this story? Would love it if you did!