Leaving evidence.

One for our female contributors I guess,but of course it's open to all.If you've peed outdoors somewhere, (something I love the though of),and your underwear gets wet,are you happy to take them off and just leave them there? If so,would you be bothered if someone came along later and took them?

I'm not a female contributor and it doesn't quite answer your question, but...

At my normal day job office, there is a stretch of path from the car park to front door with some rough grass either side of it.  Before Christmas last year I was walking down it and noticed what looked like some litter there.  Over the next day or two it stayed and glancing more closely I realised it was a pair of black ladies panties.  I'm guessing that one of the staff was carrying a spare pair in her handbag and maybe dropped them getting car keys or door pass out.

The funny thing is, they stayed on that spot for about a month - rained on, dried in the sun, frosted and frozen as winter set in.  It's a busy pathway but I guess nobody wanted to be seen picking up a pair of ladies' underwear.  Eventually they disappeared - who knows where!!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

haha. when i pee outside, it’s usually in my panties on purpose anyway. so no, i don’t take then off when they get wet, normally. but, i have a few times. sometimes they end up balled up in my purse or in my car somewhere, sometimes in a trash can, and  sometimes i’ve just left them next to my puddle. twice that i know of, they did walk off. one time i had peed on a bench at a park, took my soaked panties off and left them on the bench. after walking to a coffee shop nearby, and then back through the park afterwards, they were nowhere to be found. the other time, i was coming home from the bar and peed while sitting on the curb a couple blocks from my house and left my wet panties on sidewalk after. the next morning driving past that spot going to work, i noticed they had gone missing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ not really sure what happened to them, and i wonder if someone had picked them up, if they knew i wet them? it doesn’t really bother me, i guess. i mean i did discard them, and they say finders keepers right? 😳😇 but, i also couldn’t help imagining a random stranger using my dirty panties as inspiration. lol 

Edited by puddyls
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, puddyls said:

haha. when i pee outside, it’s usually in my panties on purpose anyway. so no, i don’t take then off when they get wet, normally. but, i have a few times. sometimes they end up balled up in my purse or in my car somewhere, sometimes in a trash can, and  sometimes i’ve just left them next to my puddle. twice that i know of, they did walk off. one time i had peed on a bench at a park, took my soaked panties off and left them on the bench. after walking to a coffee shop nearby, and then back through the park afterwards, they were nowhere to be found. the other time, i was coming home from the bar and peed while sitting on the curb a couple blocks from my house and left my wet panties on sidewalk after. the next morning driving past that spot going to work, i noticed they had gone missing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ not really sure what happened to them, and i wonder if someone had picked them up, if they knew i wet them? it doesn’t really bother me, i guess. i mean i did discard them, and they say finders keepers right? 😳😇 but, i also couldn’t help imagining a random stranger using my dirty panties as inspiration. lol 

I know a few people on here that like dirty panties.  Maybe you made someone day 😈

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember first finding a pair of knickers outside when I was about 18 or 19.   I had a summer job working at a Telephone Exchange and when passing from the car park to the building, I walked along a path behind the building.  There was a black pair of knickers lying on the concrete and I picked them up.  They were slightly damp, so I think a woman had nipped behind the exchange for a pee whilst on her night out and maybe hadn't quite made it, so wet them slightly and abandoned them, or maybe she used them to wipe because she had no tissue.  Either way, I kept them in my car for a while and enjoyed the scent of them until they lost the scent and I eventually threw them away.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/16/2020 at 4:25 AM, Alfresco said:

enjoyed the scent of them until they lost the scent and I eventually threw them away.

I'd guess that almost every teen and man if honest would admit to either sniffing panties or (wanting to but not having any) at one point in their life. It gets to almost be a hobby with some fraternities.  

Admittedly I've done it more than a few times in the past and wife sometimes will bring a pair of freshly anointed over and hold them under my nose to tease and erect me. 

I ride my trail bike frequently in a wooded trail nearby where, at the end, people go to make out and there have been times where abandoned panties have caught my eye.  I don't pick them up, but I will stop, take a good pee on t hem, and sometimes leave a sperm donation upon them.

Sometimes, returning the next day they will be gone. One time it appeared another 'donation' had been place upon them. 

On 8/31/2019 at 2:39 AM, Rewdna said:

One for our female contributors I guess,but of course it's open to all.If you've peed outdoors somewhere, (something I love the though of),and your underwear gets wet,are you happy to take them off and just leave them there? If so,would you be bothered if someone came along later and took them?

If I wet them I might leave them.  And no I wouldn’t be upset if someone took them 

• Like 1

I've not had to leave them behind before. I almost always pull my panties down and if I don't I move them to the side. Most of the time I'll wipe too but if I don't I just live with the dampness. The evidence I leave behind is a tissue and a puddle!

• Love 1