39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of peeing while taking a bath

• That's gross!
    • I don't think it's gross but it's not something I personally do
    • I don't care
    • I kind of like it
    • I love it!
    • Other (please explain)

Absolutely love it but usually it’s my wife peeing on me in the bath - or I pee on her. And only then do we run the bath.

But peeing in the bath is something I wouldn’t think twice about. And you can add showers too, I nearly always pee in the shower 😀

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, Riley said:

I was curious what people's opinions were about peeing in the bathtub so I made a poll! Hopefully I'm not the only one curious about this...🤷

O your not the only one who is curious about this lol. I piss on the bathtub and my wife does as well lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I assume you mean in the bathwater? Probably harmless, but not a bad idea to hose yourself off with the shower.

Without the water in the tub, not a big deal. Even if I piss right before I get in the shower, I still have to piss at least twice during the shower. No idea why, and I've never thought to fight it. I enjoy it. I don't have to aim; I just relax and let it go.

• Like 2

It's quite rare I actually take time to soak in the bath, generally grabbing showers instead.  When I do take a bath it's fairly rare I pee in it, right at the end before I get out.

Last time I did though, the bathwater was getting cold (triggering the need to pee) and I noticed an amazing phenomena - convection....    I could see shadows on the bottom of the bath marking the boundary between hot pee and cool bathwater. Even though my pee was clear, the electric light cast a clear shadow.  More than than, as the jet of pee slowed, an amazing swirling pattern of lines showed where the hot and cool were mixing - proper psychedelic patterns.  Next time I'll try and video it.

As for peeing in the shower....  That's the law isn't it? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
12 hours ago, Riley said:

I was curious what people's opinions were about peeing in the bathtub so I made a poll! Hopefully I'm not the only one curious about this...🤷

Not just you, no. 🙂 Personally, I pee in the bathtub more or less every time, and I’ve been curious about this forever. Only thing that would stop me is sharing the bath water with someone who might not want it peed in!

I love the feeling of peeing underwater - the sense of flow, relief and silence.

Like the pool, the shower & the sea, a lot of people surely pee in the bathtub for convenience, and who is to know? 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, PissDude said:

I assume you mean in the bathwater? Probably harmless, but not a bad idea to hose yourself off with the shower.

To my mind, the bathtub is much bigger than my bladder, and bath water ends up with soap and dirt in it anyway. Maybe if there’s two of you and you’re both dehydrated & bursting when you get in, it’s worth showering. But then I don’t usually bother with beach showers, either, and leave my skin salty 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 1

I estimate that my tub holds about 40 US gallons of water. I also stay in long enough when relaxing that I have to add hot water. On a good day I will produce 16 oz of pee at a time. So at worst I am sitting in way less than 1% of my pee. If my math is correct it is actually only 0.003120 %. Not a big deal. 

• Like 1