The Corner of the Room

1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I always wake up desperate to piss. So I figured I’d have some fun with it. I got up in the middle of the night to take a piss, so I climbed out of bed, ran over to the corner of my bedroom and tossed a thick blanket onto the floor. I crouched down into a low squat and relieved my aching bladder. It came out in a long heavy stream, absolutely soaking the blanket. Then I got back into bed and went back to sleep. When I wake up again I’m gonna piss there one more time 😉

It gave me shiver and made me wet

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I always wake up desperate to piss. So I figured I’d have some fun with it. I got up in the middle of the night to take a piss, so I climbed out of bed, ran over to the corner of my bedroom and tossed a thick blanket onto the floor. I crouched down into a low squat and relieved my aching bladder. It came out in a long heavy stream, absolutely soaking the blanket. Then I got back into bed and went back to sleep. When I wake up again I’m gonna piss there one more time 😉

Very sexy, and naughty

• Agree 1