Objects for your peeing

15 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

I have many times that i pee on things.

1. I pee in spa at hotel with Sephora 😘

2. I pee 1 time in glass and mix with orange juice. I gave to my fiancé, he not know and say is that new orange juice? I say yes, its mix orange juice and me lolol  he was laugh and it was for fun.

3. I pee in my purse, urgence.

4. I pee in subway train, urgence. There is no toilette there.

5. I pee 1 time at IKEA on carpet, or i pee in my pants. It was urgence.

Hahahahahahahah  ahh yes, IKEA, you know, I never went back there since, thanks to you.

Edited by Sephora
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, DivaQC said:

I have many times that i pee on things.

1. I pee in spa at hotel with Sephora 😘

2. I pee 1 time in glass and mix with orange juice. I gave to my fiancé, he not know and say is that new orange juice? I say yes, its mix orange juice and me lolol  he was laugh and it was for fun.

3. I pee in my purse, urgence.

4. I pee in subway train, urgence. There is no toilette there.

5. I pee 1 time at IKEA on carpet, or i pee in my pants. It was urgence.

Can we have details about the subway pee?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PissingBlonde said:

1. A large indoor plant in an office, standing up.

2. The back of the seat in front of me sitting in the movie theatre.

3. My ex's motorbike seat while we were riding. He told me before we left, "When you need to pee I'm not stopping - I want you to wet your pants." So I did, then a while later he pulled over and pissed on me and the bike. I was surprised (and pleased) that he went on his own bike, but he was probably too horny to think straight.

4. My friend's closet and the stuff inside it while she watched me and touched herself.

5. A pint glass. Bonus info: it overflowed but I kept going on the floor then the man made me drink some of it. He poured the rest of my wee onto his cock and balls and told me to lick and suck it off so I did.

Fantastic! Number 5 made me so nice and hard reading it, very sexy indeed. Must have felt so nice to pour your pee all over his cock and have you lick and suck it off his cock and balls. He was one lucky bloke. Amazing x

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/24/2019 at 10:14 AM, PissingBlonde said:

3. My ex's motorbike seat while we were riding. He told me before we left, "When you need to pee I'm not stopping - I want you to wet your pants." So I did, then a while later he pulled over and pissed on me and the bike. I was surprised (and pleased) that he went on his own bike, but he was probably too horny to think straight.

4. My friend's closet and the stuff inside it while she watched me and touched herself.

5. A pint glass. Bonus info: it overflowed but I kept going on the floor then the man made me drink some of it. He poured the rest of my wee onto his cock and balls and told me to lick and suck it off so I did.

A very exhaustive list, hun... Motorbike and movie theatre definitely turn me on!!! 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 11/24/2019 at 9:14 AM, PissingBlonde said:

WOW! 2, 3, and 4 sound amazing!

I absolutely love things like that. I would kill to witness or be part of them! All three are a massive turn on 😍

You must be proud! 😉 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/24/2019 at 3:14 AM, PissingBlonde said:

Very hot list. The mental imagine of number 1 got me hard as a rock

• Thanks 1
On 11/24/2019 at 4:14 AM, PissingBlonde said:

Movie theater- I want to do that. Motorcycle story- insanely hot. And I need a friend like yours in #4

• Agree 1
On 11/29/2019 at 4:20 AM, Remyryannexxx said:

Always wanted to pee in a pool & some more public places but I really don’t want to be discovered/caught. Girls how do you get away with it? I don’t like wearing skirts.

(pricks up ears)

Peeing in a pool without being discovered is easy: be reasonably hydrated so your pee is clear and won’t leave a big obvious yellow cloud. You can make it easier by peeing elsewhere before you get in the pool then whenever you start to feel the urge you can just pee into the water through your swimwear, and it won’t be very much pee, so nobody is going to see your pee or feel the warm spot.

Lots of people who don’t have this kink wee in the pool anyway for sake of convenience.

O

-

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

As a guy I have done it in many places, but top 5 (or so) are

1) Hotel room - carpet floor, bathroom floor, bath, sink, sofa/chair, balcony and bed

2) Train - on the aeat late at night, on floor at the seat (I was the only one in the carriage), floor and seat of the toilet, and sink in the toilet

3) Out of my bedroom window when it was raining really heavily

4) Beach - I pulled my dick out of my speedo and pissed on the sand. Pissed in the sea too. Pissed on the ricks by the sea after a drunken night on the beach. I didn’t want to get wet again by going back in ghe sea

5) Public - done it in a phone box, alleyway, bin on the promenade, park late at night, park when no one was about, train station waiting room, shop changing room, on clean clothes which I put back on the shelf, pool locker room. 

6) I piss in bottles at home when I don’t want to miss tv/movies

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, GottaSoakEmAll said:

Entire hotel room (bed chairs fridge microwave TV safe curtains ironing board drawers Gideons Bible and AC unit) 

Clothes in dept store changing room (that I put back on the shelf hehe)

Interiors of my cars and two of my girlfriend’s cars. At least two rental cars.

Billiard table with my last girlfriend.

Grand Piano while house-sitting for a friend's parents.

vlcsnap-error184.thumb.png.32bf2a342ef18d3bbc116345a58fdd73.png

Wow hot! 

• 2 weeks later...