Nancy's summer pics!!!

Careful in there, lol. You couldn't do that here, so many spiders and crawlies would be onto you in a flash. 

Maigh goes all Ninja when she sees a spider, sounds like a murder if one happens to walk over her skin. She hates all of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Maigh goes all Ninja when she sees a spider, She hates all of them

I used to react that way too… then I learnt they are holy in my Path, and since that I started to try diminish the disgust I feel… and it's going quite good… ihihiihi!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Careful in there, lol. You couldn't do that here, so many spiders and crawlies would be onto you in a flash. 

Maigh goes all Ninja when she sees a spider, sounds like a murder if one happens to walk over her skin. She hates all of them.

Well,in Oz,i dont blame her either!You have some nasty spiders.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

You are an absolute queen!

Thank you sweetie!!!

6 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I totally agree 😀xx

You made me to blush… weeeee!!!

4 hours ago, F.W said:

Well,in Oz,i dont blame her either!You have some nasty spiders.

In the australian outback, nobody can hear you piss...

I thank you all for the partecipation… have fun!!!

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

In the australian outback, nobody can hear you piss...

Another one to be careful of. Just don't go anywhere where there is some Indigenous Cultural Heritage. It's starting to get crazy here. Uluru (Ayers Rock) has been closed to tourists, you are no longer allowed onto the old rock itself, and there is a $650 million road project that has all but ceased due to some trees that supposedly meant something to someone.

I'm sure things like this happen in other places, but lately here, it's getting a little nuts.

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Riley said:

These pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!!!

Thank you for being here!!! And here I am in all my summer happiness, pics were so cool to be taken!!!

Hugs sweetie

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

How often do you go to the gym?

I train at home, one hour per day, and apply some lotions home-brewed (I still am a Witch!!!)

I have to admit that keeping in tone with life I do (12 hours office per day) isn't easy… plus that I adore to eat!!!

• Love 3
On 8/25/2019 at 9:35 PM, spywareonya said:

20190814_163939.thumb.jpg.f36314fe499517ef28924d0e53f483c0.jpg

I know you will never fully show your face, but you reveal enough of a glimpse of it here to know that your face is surely sensually beautiful. As beautiful as the rest of you for certain.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I know you will never fully show your face, but you reveal enough of a glimpse of it here to know that your face is surely sensually beautiful. As beautiful as the rest of you for certain.

I totally agree, she is absolutely beautiful 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...