Another newbie

Although maybe not to forums in general, and this is perhaps the second or third pee-related one I have joined.

I'm a single male, so I guess I'm from the most over-represented (and resented?) demographics on all sex and fetish related fora. You might have guessed I'm from Wales, although I'm currently living and working in Ireland and will be for at least 6 months.

I haven't got much original content to post, but I will try to stay reasonably active.

I guess a little about myself would be in order. I've been "curious" about seeing girls pee since I was very young, but I didn't associate my curiosity with any kind of sexual implications until I was 14. Bizarrely, one of the execution scenes in "Bangkok Hilton" (old TV serial from the early '90s) was the main catalyst for that.

My favourite situations are those where girls pee in unusual locations, and girls who can direct their pee forwards to pee in urinals, sinks, up walls, etc. I also love to see the fountains and arches produced when a girl lies on her back and pees straight upwards.

I'm not a big fan of male peeing although I do have a few shaky self-shot videos and pics, the lighting and focus are not great and I don't show my face. I do however like to see men getting peed on by girls (however jealous that may make me feel).