Official News The more serious reason for recent downtime

7 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Is there any way to track the bots? If you can find the source you could find who sent them 

Sadly not really in this case. Even if we could, we need to take action to prevent it happening again. 

1 hour ago, Pissfantastic said:

CloudFlare is your friend...

Annoyingly it wasn't our friend when we tried it before - it actually caused as many problems as it solved (long story). If absolutely necessary we will look into it again, but my hope is we can add our own measures instead. 

• Like 1
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:21 PM, Peefreak99 said:

@spywareonya is good with computers she can problaby find the asshole trying to fuck with us

In the past my Coven included many good hackers

It was very funny do have Dark Web enclaves of paedophiles hacked, their identities exposed, and police arresting them

But my Coven disbanded two-three years ago (which is why after a while I decided to log in, because this places felt as the new level of my research for a earthly heaven) and now I have not that power anymore. I am currently creating a new Sect, but it hasn't focused on vigilante tactics and is (for now) more political and sociological.

I could make a couple of phone calls but they could restart tons of things I cannot take it at present… not to mention that it would imply them knowing I have become Nancy Spywareonya, something I do not feel like telling ANYBODY

I am sorry, you do not imagine how many times I tought about hiring them and presenting them to Admin, but it's quite impossible

I am REALLY sorry

• Love 2