Im new around here

11 hours ago, PrincessPiss said:

Hi everyone I’m new to the community and wanted to meet some of you guys! Im an open book so ask me anything please. 

Hi sweetie!!!

It's marvellous to have you here, good job in starting an introduction!!!

Your profile says a lot of things of yourself and this site defiitely need people who take this seriously

I invite everybody to explore yours as it's very detailed!!!

I have no particular questions, I am more the kind of woman who sits by the river and listen to the stories sang by the Leaves that float in it… unseen yet with open eyes

But I am delighted by your openess

You singed in during the most low part of the week (monday>>>wednsday) so don't be sad if replies had been few, it Always work like that, be sure that in a bunch of days you'll see many friends rushing at you!!!

Meanwhile, explore the forum… there is so much here around, so many things!!!

IF I have to ask something, I am a very romantic and also solemn person, so in order to both know something I consider cute and to avoid future wrong jokes, I'd love to know more about the hetero relationship you told about in your profile… how many years have you been together? Is he into piss play too?

ps congrats for your study curriculum, I have had acquaintances there too… and I love dogs!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, PrincessPiss said:

Hi everyone I’m new to the community and wanted to meet some of you guys! Im an open book so ask me anything please. 

A very warm welcome to the forum. We are a friendly little community here so I think you'll love the place.

I will hit you with a couple of questions, one fetish-based and one not.

Firstly, what aspect of the fetish are you most into? Golden showers? Wetting? Outdoor peeing in public? Indoor peeing in naughty places? Being seen peeing? Desperation? All of the afore mentioned, lol?

Secondly, aside from the dog walking, what other hobbies and interests do you have?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

A very warm welcome to the forum. We are a friendly little community here so I think you'll love the place.

I will hit you with a couple of questions, one fetish-based and one not.

Firstly, what aspect of the fetish are you most into? Golden showers? Wetting? Outdoor peeing in public? Indoor peeing in naughty places? Being seen peeing? Desperation? All of the afore mentioned, lol?

Secondly, aside from the dog walking, what other hobbies and interests do you have?

Definitely either outdoor public peeing or peeing indoor in naughty places!:)

I also am a student and I spend a lot of time focusing on that. I really enjoy movies , especially horror so that’s normally what i do during my free time. As far as creative hobbies, I need to invest a little more into those interests. My partner and I have been growing mushrooms and I have just started making homemade soaps! 

Thanks for your questions I hope you’re having a great day

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrincessPiss said:

Definitely either outdoor public peeing or peeing indoor in naughty places!:)

Awesome, my favourite things in a lady - at least erotically. Think I am going to like you.

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Hi sweetie!!!

It's marvellous to have you here, good job in starting an introduction!!!

Your profile says a lot of things of yourself and this site defiitely need people who take this seriously

I invite everybody to explore yours as it's very detailed!!!

I have no particular questions, I am more the kind of woman who sits by the river and listen to the stories sang by the Leaves that float in it… unseen yet with open eyes

But I am delighted by your openess

You singed in during the most low part of the week (monday>>>wednsday) so don't be sad if replies had been few, it Always work like that, be sure that in a bunch of days you'll see many friends rushing at you!!!

Meanwhile, explore the forum… there is so much here around, so many things!!!

IF I have to ask something, I am a very romantic and also solemn person, so in order to both know something I consider cute and to avoid future wrong jokes, I'd love to know more about the hetero relationship you told about in your profile… how many years have you been together? Is he into piss play too?

ps congrats for your study curriculum, I have had acquaintances there too… and I love dogs!!! 

Thanks for the warm welcome. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and are living together. We have joked about piss play once or twice but I don’t think he took it seriously but he also was not repulsed by the idea. I have a feeling that he is into it too but am scared to actually propose the idea to him

He (obviously) isnt aware that i am part of this community and I really want to establish boundaries. I am open to talking to like minded people as long as it doesnt cross into the territory of cheating. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, PrincessPiss said:

Thanks for the warm welcome

I take it as a matter of personal role to cuddle every newcomer, sometime they prefer to remain silent and sometimes they get in like you!!!

Consider me the Mommy of this place ihihihihihihi it's so cute to love everybody!!!

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and are living together. We have joked about piss play once or twice but I don’t think he took it seriously but he also was not repulsed by the idea. I have a feeling that he is into it too but am scared to actually propose the idea to him

Oh no no no Darling!!!

I am DEAD sure he will be enthusiastic about it!!! Try this: when you are around in a public place like on friday night, uh, tell him that "alcohol ordered you to be a bit naughty" no matter if you are not drunk at all, just pretend, and then piss between two parked cars

Portray it as an act of kinkiness ASIDE FROM URINE itself and "spy" his reaction

THEN in the following days of the weekend drop the subject

A bolder way could be to squat in front of him while he pees during a night out and play a bit with his stream, and then analyze his reactions

It's stealth and yet delivers a message

He (obviously) isnt aware that i am part of this community and I really want to establish boundaries

Boundaries between you and him or between you and us?

It's NO accusation, I just missed the grammar essence of the sentence

I am open to talking to like minded people as long as it doesnt cross into the territory of cheating. 

No, noboy here is like that, it's impossible

Forget about boys who send you nudes (even more if unrequested) or sticky/creepy attitude, they do not exist here

Admin is adorable yet firm, the Staff is very delicate but also stern about these things, and I patrol the forum in order to cuddle people who are behaving badly, as everybody (Staff included) prefers when people talk to each other and self patrol, rather than using official force, which we all consider a moral defeat (altough necessary from time to time)

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I take it as a matter of personal role to cuddle every newcomer, sometime they prefer to remain silent and sometimes they get in like you!!!

Consider me the Mommy of this place ihihihihihihi it's so cute to love everybody!!!

Oh no no no Darling!!!

I am DEAD sure he will be enthusiastic about it!!! Try this: when you are around in a public place like on friday night, uh, tell him that "alcohol ordered you to be a bit naughty" no matter if you are not drunk at all, just pretend, and then piss between two parked cars

Portray it as an act of kinkiness ASIDE FROM URINE itself and "spy" his reaction

THEN in the following days of the weekend drop the subject

A bolder way could be to squat in front of him while he pees during a night out and play a bit with his stream, and then analyze his reactions

It's stealth and yet delivers a message

Boundaries between you and him or between you and us?

It's NO accusation, I just missed the grammar essence of the sentence

No, noboy here is like that, it's impossible

Forget about boys who send you nudes (even more if unrequested) or sticky/creepy attitude, they do not exist here

Admin is adorable yet firm, the Staff is very delicate but also stern about these things, and I patrol the forum in order to cuddle people who are behaving badly, as everybody (Staff included) prefers when people talk to each other and self patrol, rather than using official force, which we all consider a moral defeat (altough necessary from time to time)

The boundaries im referring to are between me and other community members to not disrespect my relationship. I would not want to do anything to disrespect my boyfriend but i want to explore my fetish more and share my experiences

im very excited to try your suggestions. I think we will have drinks and i will let him see a desperation pee before making suggestions to him. Im also unsure how i feel about sharing my fetish with my partner. I might want to explore it a little more for myself

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, PrincessPiss said:

The boundaries im referring to are between me and other community members to not disrespect my relationship. I would not want to do anything to disrespect my boyfriend but i want to explore my fetish more and share my experiences

NO need to worry

It's hard to describe to a newbie how special this place is

It's like people here empathize with you and your realtionship, and cheer up for you to keep it until all eternity, and would NEVER do anything that makes their insticts in first place and your correctedness after

I am playful and slutty altough married because of my Path but you must not think all girls are forced to comply to this, I do this willingly because I love my friends, but they ALL respect me (and my unseen man&master, as they love me for how I am and they know I would have never been like that without Alex, 11 years of daily love -and occult training- are no jokes) and nobody ever had been rude or pushy

18 minutes ago, PrincessPiss said:

im very excited to try your suggestions. I think we will have drinks and i will let him see a desperation pee before making suggestions to him. Im also unsure how i feel about sharing my fetish with my partner. I might want to explore it a little more for myself

I can serenely tell you NO

Exploration on your own seems innocuous but unconsciously separates you

You need not more experiences or infos before starting, you just fear rejection, both on an emotional and a ego-based stance, and you should NOT fear that, 2 years of relationship and living together is the core you need

In your shoes, I would be even bolder, and just tell him: "I adore you, I could give a name to your every single breath, and I want you to know everything of me, included that fact I studied in University -if you did not, it's your teacher's fault- that urines contains bodily wastes but was not built by nature for that, it's mainly a hormonal marker, and I discovered I love to play with it, as long as health and carefulness are uphold"

If you think it's unfitting, go for my stealth advices

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@PrincessPiss hi and welcome:) i see you are a bit worried about creepy guys they don't exist here. This place is very special we are kinda like a litle internet family we are all loving and respectfull. I've been here for a long time and i have never seen anyone behaving badly. But i can prommise you if any guy would do anything he would be kicked out here faster then a bullet. Anyway whats the most desperate you been to pee?:)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

@PrincessPiss hi and welcome:) i see you are a bit worried about creepy guys they don't exist here. This place is very special we are kinda like a litle internet family we are all loving and respectfull. I've been here for a long time and i have never seen anyone behaving badly. But i can prommise you if any guy would do anything he would be kicked out here faster then a bullet. Anyway whats the most desperate you been to pee?:)

@PrincessPiss my pal here is right

You are having a taste of this place

Is a tribe, a pack, a pride, a family, not a club for pervert losers

Hugs!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, PrincessPiss said:

Hi and welcome.  We're a very friendly bunch and I hope you have a fantastic time here.  

• Agree 2
On 8/21/2019 at 6:25 PM, PrincessPiss said:

I am picking up on your feelings here Princess because although I am older I find myself in exactly the same situation as you. My pee fetish life is entirely separate from my married life and I know my wife would never share the excitement of it in the way I do, and I never test it or hint at it with her. She is precious to me and always will be, but so is my absolute passion for pleasures and delights of peeing, and my friendships here.  Over time i have managed in my mind to keep total separation between these two passions and never regard this as 'cheating' in any way. The fetish is a very natural thing, born out of early experiences in life, and will always stay with me, I know. If ever challenged I could easily explain and justify what I feel, but its unlikely I will ever have to. Clearly you Princess have the same inbuilt fetish, its lovely to share it with you, but my advice is to stay with it and enjoy it hugely, as I do, and within our company here. I would never advocate a lasting relationship built simply on a love of peeing, but if your love life happens to include it, good for you!   Kisses Princess and enjoy.....

On 8/21/2019 at 2:42 PM, PrincessPiss said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and are living together. We have joked about piss play once or twice but I don’t think he took it seriously but he also was not repulsed by the idea. I have a feeling that he is into it too but am scared to actually propose the idea to him

He (obviously) isnt aware that i am part of this community and I really want to establish boundaries. I am open to talking to like minded people as long as it doesnt cross into the territory of cheating. 

Welcome!!!    If your BF doesn't already know the extent of your love for it, then perhaps time for a 'new start' for his benefit.   Time to play some mind games in an entirely positive way:

Step 1 - As has been suggested use the 'been out for a drink, walking home' - the trick here is for the amount of alcohol being sufficient to 'apparently' reduce your inhibitions, without being so drunk it can be brushed off as solely down to alcohol.

Step 2 - Whilst walking home, explain to him how much your need to go is increasing - introduce the concept that the full bladder stimulates nerves with mirror other stimulation. Don't be afraid to clutch yourself and look a little panicked - the two emotions to get across are that (a) you're horny and (b) you're vulnerable and need a protector.

Step 3 - As suggested, find somewhere ideally where he has full view and let it fly!!!  Depending how hidden a location you're in you can choose how much a (simulated?) peegasm to have...

Step 4 - As a short term follow on that night, explain to him how it was a bit embarrassing but felt really naughty and how amazing the relief felt. Ask him if it did anything to him seeing you pants down in the street...? 

All of this scenario can cover over the fact you've always been turned on by it. If he thinks it's something new, he might just see it as a way of changing gear in your love lives.

Step 5 - Depending on how well things are progressing, on a future occasion when you're in the shower together (after making sure you're full of course), you could act extra horny with him - really over the normal level - so much that he hopefully notices and then you can innocently explain that you really need a wee-wee.

Then with the shower behind so there's no mistaking it, let yourself go over him, his legs and his tackle which you're playing with.  You can sort of act a bit innocent at this point - whoops, I couldn't hold it any more - I hope you don't mind, but it's clean and it will rinse off...

If all of that doesn't work he's probably defective. 😉

On 8/20/2019 at 8:43 PM, PrincessPiss said:

Do you have erotic feelings while Peeing??   If so can you create an orgasm??