Various positions

For a long time I've been wondering, why and when women do not squat low, but squat high or even nearly stand and bend their body, so that the stream goes a bit behind their feet.

To my opinion most women take a low squat outdoor, because they don't have to reveal much of their bodies then. Additionally, they avoid splashing themselves. A minority however seems to stretch out their bum to the public instead taking a low squat. Girls and women, please would you explain, when women prefer not taking a low squat?

Regards, Thobra

Edited by Thobra
  • Like 1

Erm...  Perhaps just to adopt a position that they individually feel comfortable in....?   Every body is different, leg lengths, muscle tone, flexibility - before even considering their preferences for being discrete.

Perhaps even a case of just how their mothers taught them to do it?

Wouldn't life be boring if everybody was exactly the same!

• Agree 1
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, Thobra said:

Thank you so far. 

Does the position and style depend on clothing, too? Is there any difference between wearing skirt, jeans, tights, heels, sneakers etc? And what about the age of the woman?

Ok boy, I'll try to explain

First of all, @gldenwetgoose was right more than anything

It's all a matter of physical preferences

Also, clothes are involved

I usually squat low so to be free to spray my piss as far as I can and avoid backsplashes on my shoes, but sometimes I too perform a high squat out of the place where I pee, if it's better to remain high

In addition, when I'm drunk, pushing it out while almost standing is more pleasurable than squat down (I could fall in my own puddle out of alcohol)

Yet anyway I most squat low...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A number of factors effect position most mentioned.

1 clothing if in a skirt this can be pulled up and a more upright stance can be taken this is more comfortable

2 leg strength guys trying hovering low for a minute or so it's not that easy

3 body some of us may spray more than others in which case the lower the better

4 exposure the lower the squat the less you will expose to the world

5 the most comfortable

6 what you are peeing onto for example concrete is more likely to splash than grass so the lower the the better.

out108.thumb.jpg.ba8e4c90ea52bb51c9798dafb3ee8fc3.jpg

For me this was optimal in this case.

Skirt allowed discretion however had to squat enough to avoid peeing into my tights.

Still peed on my shoes though!

You men have it so easy x

Edited by Jayne78
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 8/15/2019 at 10:17 AM, Thobra said:

For a long time I've been wondering, why and when women do not squat low, but squat high or even nearly stand and bend their body, so that the stream goes a bit behind their feet.

To my opinion most women take a low squat outdoor, because they don't have to reveal much of their bodies then. Additionally, they avoid splashing themselves. A minority however seems to stretch out their bum to the public instead taking a low squat. Girls and women, please would you explain, when women prefer not taking a low squat?

Regards, Thobra

It all depends on where I'm peeing, what I'm wearing, actually s lot of things. 

Squatting at different levels helps for balance in different slopes and terrain. Some squats are less stable than others and require a lot of energy to maintain. I tend to do a low squat so I can be lower to the ground and be not noticable but the easiest and also messiest version of just leaning back and hoping for the best is very fun for me to do to🙂

I hope this helped!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/22/2019 at 4:44 PM, Thobra said:

Wow, Jane78, you are so hot! And your style of peeing ist very hot, too!

If you had known before that you would be peeing on your feet, would you have chosen a different position?

as peeing on concrete should have squatted lower and maybe shoe would have stayed dry

• Like 1