More Sexy Pee Phrases

I have heard so many sexy pee phrases over the years that I still hear in my head and they still turn me on. I had to continue in another message here. 

I heard a pee story from an ex back in 2000. Her and her girlfriends, two I think, left a Red Lobster restaurant to find her car wouldn’t start. She needed to pee and mentioned it to her friends. One friend responded, “Handle your business”. She then exited the vehicle, walked between the buildings, lifted her doll baby (Think I said that right, it is some form of dress), moved her thong to the side, and urinated onto the pavement. She said, telling the story that she had to pee so bad, “She didn’t care if anyone saw”. 

Another ex who I went to see this past September when she was in town, was drinking a tall can of beer at 11am. I whispered to her that when she’s ready to pee that beer out she can go in my car. She said okay. She left the room and came back. She said, “I just peed real crazy, you still want me to pee in your car?” I said something like the more the better. She said she’d need another beer. 

Halfway through the fresh beer she says to me, “Lets go”. We get to the street and she says, “I can’t do it here. Drive somewhere. Go to the park down the road”. After her second time pissing on the rear seat she says to me, “Your car’s going to smell like piss”, as we got out of the car back and the house and were walking to the backyard. She said those pee related phrases so sexy. 

I had another ex who was on the train coming from the city where she had some drinks. She called me and said to meet her at the train station. She said, “I have to use the bathroom and I’m not going to make it home. I’m going to pee on the steps”. I met her at the train station but it was brutally cold with the wind chill so she didn’t piss at the train station. She followed me down the street to the house and pissed on the basement floor. She was pissing in her jeans as she was pulling down her pants. 

The girl who pissed next to the Red Lobsters told me another story of a time when she pissed in front of her friends car on a New York City street. She said her friend was in the car looking out and told her people were coming. She said, “I couldn’t stop”. Then she said, “I finished just as they were walking by. I got back in the car and we laughed hysterically about me almost getting caught”. 

My last ex was telling me one morning that she had to piss so bad but it wasn’t time to get up. She said, “I wish I had a cup”. 

I heard a story from the girl who said, “Your car is going to smell like pee”, her and her friend Mia were at the train station and she had to pee. She said, “I’m going to go pee in the waiting room”. Mia said something like ill which made her laugh and squirt some piss. She ran down the stairs from the raised platform and pissed understand the stairs with people passing by going to catch the train for work. She said, “I’ll probably never see those people again”. 

The same girl pissed at another train station (Raised, above street level) at 9am. Waiting on the train at the desolate station, she had to piss. Said she hadn’t pissed since 3pm the day before. She said, “I was jumping around, I said on a storage box on the platform and crossed my legs. Piss started running down my leg. I jumped up and ran to go in the waiting room but it was locked. I pulled my pants down to my knees and peed so hard and fast. It was splashing. Some railroad workers were coming. I tried to stop but I couldn’t. I finished, jumped up, threw the tissue on the track, the railroad workers asked if I just peed. I didn’t say anything. The train came as soon as I finished”.

All of these stories I have posted over the years (2014-2019) in detail if you go back and look at some of my earlier post. 

• Hot 3