Measuring your pee

There are several threads on that subject on this site - if you search for it then you'll find photos of measuring jugs filled by various members here and a wide variety of capacities.  Personally 600ml is about my normal full pee but can be higher if I'm desperate.

On 8/13/2019 at 11:15 AM, clay6 said:

I once did about 1.3 liters when desperate. My wife also almost filled a 32 oz. cup to the brim once when desperate. 

1.3 liters!!! how does your bladder fit in your body!!! xD

On 8/14/2019 at 5:35 AM, pee01 said:

I filled half a half a gallon of tea a years ago. I have to find the picture of it.

Wow thats rally impressive! Half a gallon is like a liter and a half right? Sorry i dont know the imperial fluid system very well. How does your bladder fit in your body as well!

On 8/15/2019 at 1:45 PM, Alfresco said:

There are several threads on that subject on this site - if you search for it then you'll find photos of measuring jugs filled by various members here and a wide variety of capacities.  Personally 600ml is about my normal full pee but can be higher if I'm desperate.

Thats really good! Well better than my 200ml anyway xD

How does everyone here have such huge bladders xD

• Haha 1

There my half a gallon of pee I measure. I drank lots of water and I held it for a few hours long. I also drank cup cups of hot tea and oj. 

I can pee a long time too when I hold it a long time. My last long pee was 2.33 minutes.  

half galleon pee .JPEG

• Like 1

I wish I'd had a measuring jug with me this morning.   I was driving home from somewhere and I really needed to pee before I set off.   I didn't use the toilet there as I thought I'd rather stop somewhere and enjoy a pee in the woods.  It took a while to get out of the town due to the morning rush traffic, then when I was out on the country roads  I got stuck in a queue behind a tractor that was mowing the grass verge.  Eventually I got past that and then of course didn't want to stop any time soon as I didn't want the tractor to get past me so that I'd have to rejoin the queue.   So I drove on for about another 15 minutes and stopped at the side of the road where there is an entrance to a footpath.  I walked up the track to where there is a gate onto the footpath and as I was walking, I was aware that I was very much reaching the end of my holding abilities.  I went through the gate and literally turned to the side and started peeing.   I was peeing for ages and leaving a lovely puddle turning the dry earth to mud.   A car then came up the track almost to the gate, so they would easily see me.  I realised that it was a family come to walk their dogs.   I cut the flow and walked further into the woods where I restarted the flow and continued to pee for a while longer.   It was one of the longest pees I've had in a while, but unfortunately wasn't able to measure it.

• Like 1